Start by marking “Redemption (Darkness Falls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Darkness Falls, #2)

Redemption

(Darkness Falls #2)

‘Cause you are my invisible strings
You’re the ties that bind me whole
You’re all that keeps me together
You’re the dark matter of my soul

It’s been six long months since Gabriel left and Noelle’s nightmares are swallowing her whole.

In a last ditch attempt to save her sanity, Jax takes her to Cal Henway, the infamous and enigmatic Master of Kink, to see if he can slay her dem
Published August 2nd 2013 (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars from me.
Totally different from Obsession but an amazing story none the less.
I now cannot wait for book 3...I need more Master Blue!!

Review to come on release.

Redemption – Ivory Quinn
4.5 stars!!!

Master Blue “You’re changing, Noelle. Gabriel started your metamorphosis, but I’m going to make you a butterfly. Your old life is over. Here and now is where a new life begins”

I must admit I was pretty scared going into reading this, Obsession totally rocked my reading world when I read it and I
Michelle
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing

If Obsession tore me down, Redemption built me back up. I did not realize how much I was still feeling the pain of the first book until I started this one. I had to struggle along side Noelle through this entire book. I went through my own pain of seeing the wrong in Gabriel's actions. Hating him, loving him and forgiving him. Noelle's grief was not just her own. It was ours.

Six months have passed and she is still plagued with nightmares. Noelle can't grasp the darkness in her nightmares. Her de
Dee
Review Sept, 2014
ANOTHER 5 BIG FAT STARS

Just as good the second time around, although I had forgotten about the (view spoiler) so they were a bonus :)

Review Aug, 2013
5 BIG FAT STARS

I really enjoyed Obsession so was pretty sure I would like this book. I was wrong, I didn't just like it I freakn LOVED IT!!

The story was different than I expected but in a good way. I loved reading about Noelles journey of self discovery and acceptance. The characters and e
Ann-Kristin
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic
description

Does she have a golden poon?

The book is well written. The Author obviously knows her stuff. The Whole bdsm world is well described without being way to detailed, the sex scenes between Blue and Noelle are great, many funny moments and overall well written.
But the character, Noelle, makes me want to find a knife and stick into my eyes so I can't read another sentence.
Why not put the book on "dnf"-shelf? Because I have a slight OCD when it comes to finnishing books.

Noelle has been trough a small
Kate
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Goodness gracious...this had me all up in knots (pun...well, not intended, but there you have it)!
Ok, first things first. This is NOT a romance. It's a story about a broken woman healing and embracing who she has become. And in that context, it's a wonderfully written story.
I have to admit, I was wary going into this book. The end of Obsessions pissed me right off. I am an admitted HEA lover, and well...that book just made me scream in anguish. I wanted there to be redemption for Gabrielle. I
Vixster
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
After being blown away reading Obsession ( Darkness Falls ) I had no idea where or if the storyline in Redemption would live up to or have me as wholeheartedly invested without the powerful presence of Gabriel.
I have to admit the beginning felt a little cold but I think that was probably because its been months since I read the first book, once I got reacquainted with Noelle it all came flooding back!
I thought Ivory's writing was beautiful, the emotions in the words on the page were gripping. So
Kylie Lacovich (The Reading Cow)
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourites
AMAZING! I absolutely LOVED it! Full review coming soon...
Shanyn
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finding your true home is a hell of a lot more complicated that you think it is. Mostly because the home you think you’ve found in your childhood is often radically different from your adult years. Also, finding home is a two way street. You not only have to claim your home, but it has to claim you in return. And until that claiming happens, it can be torture to try to find some level of comfort in your own skin. Watching the world go by with the distinct feeling of being incomplete, astray and ...more
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
Full Review, along with an interview with Master Blue, is posted on my blog at The Scarlet Siren
____________________________________________________________

Redemption picks up six months after the Obsession, and we find Noelle broken, grieving, and angry. After realizing that he’s not able to help her on his own, Jax (swoon alert!) takes Noelle to The Manor, a BDSM club of sorts, and training ground for those new to the lifestyle.

With the help of Cal and (the super-hot) Master Blue, Noelle begi
Emily Sorby
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Devastatingly Beautiful Stars are not enuff

After I read Obsession, I was completely mind fucked. I didn't know what to expect when it came to Redemption. I was so affected by the the death of Gabriel and the wake that was left from it.

I had to syke myself up to even start this....and I am so so glad that I did.

Poor tormented Noelle. I wouldn't even want to put myself in her shoes, but the way that Ivory wrote, made it hard not too. I felt her pain, I felt her torment, I felt her love and in
The Reads
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This is the second time Ivory Quinn as made me weep. This book is totally different to Obsession but no less emotional. Ivory's writing style is unique and so concise you actually feel as though you are there living the story. Her books emotion filled tear fests and you become so invested in the characters, you really care what happens to them.

We first meet Noelle in Obsession, a quiet schoolteacher that has lived her whole life living to please others, to gain acceptance but never quit
Myra Espino
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If I enjoyed Obsession, I also definitely enjoyed Redemption! Gah! More characters and surprising events that again will really surprise you! Gah! Jax and Master Blue are the two guys that made my day! Lol!!
Ivory Quinn also did a really great job and did justice on the next book!

I love Jax's character. He's always there for Noelle and I love how he cares for her.
Despite the demons and all, she didn't leave Noelle.
And Master Blue, well, I also love him! haha!!Everything about these characters are
Texas
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 allows us to see a tad bit of how obsessed Gabriel was with Noelle, why he
chose her..why? cos he sent subs back to Cal and Blue in a mess..trained subs.
Noelle had no idea what she was getting into..she was innocent just as once
Gabe was at the age of 9.
Book 1 is gonna stay with me for along time..what an imprint the words made on me
not sure why, I read so many books..the hero doesn't end..was he a hero..no
he was broken and flawed as much as the next guy.
I mourn the loss..the hopes and dre
Bleumoon
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was ready this time for an emotional ride what I wasn't prepared for was the range of emotions! I love the way Ivory tells a story. The characters are so believable and so lovable I start to miss them before even before I come to the end of the book. I hope Ivory continues to write books about these characters and their lives... as well as finding out how Noelle adjusts. Honestly I will read anything she writes at this point after only reading 2 of her books I am a fan of her writing and will ...more
Patty Mcafee
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Seem to me everything came full circle in this book not as intense as the first one, but so good. I was at first a little taken back by Noelle blaming Gabriel for the way her life was, but really this is who she always was, and I think Gabriel was a tormented individual not really his fault for what happen when he was a child. Loved the new characters in this Cal, Storm and especially Master Blue. It was just such a well told story...thank you Ivory fantastic reads.
Karen Fitzpatrick
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Now I have a serious book hangover. It is going to be a lot longer than usual before I am ready to start another book. Book one was good, but this was EXHILARATING. Mystery, love, tenderness, bonds, friendship, professionalism, respect, revenge and of course sex. Won't spoil anything...will just say some books are written the way they were meant to be, not the way we previously thought they should be. MUST READ.
Debbie
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star book from Ivory Quinn.. Love Noelle's journey from a broken girl to being put back together and taking hold of her life. And the addition of Master Blue... OMG!!! now I know what Ivory & Rivka were bragging about. This book sticks with you. I think I am going to have a book hangover.
Need more to the story.. I want read more about the band.. especially Poppa Bear and more Master Blue...
Talei
Aug 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Blue saved this one.
Saunders
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
I was SOOO disappointed with this follow up.
Shazza66
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5*
After reading Redemption I believe that they were both obsessed with each other, Noelle just hadn’t realized it.

Jax continues to take care of Noelle, her nightmares are the same she wants to hurt Gabriel she wants to violate him in the way he did her but is confused because she enjoys it.
Jaxs’ decision to introduce her to Cal turns out to be the worst decision he has ever probably made. Cal owns a fetish club of sorts and is the most experienced Dom in the country; Noelle is terrified that s
Stephanie
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect in this book. Before I finished the first book and seeing the title of this book, I had an idea in my head what it would be about. Ms. Quinn, however, had other ideas. I wanted to see Gabriel get his redemption, but this book is not about him. This is Noelle's journey of healing. Book one leaves her a broken shell of a woman who is haunted by nightmares of her past. Jax takes her to Master Cal to help her heal and we meet Master Blue.

"When I come back, you are going
J.
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although this book did not have the effect on me that the first one did, it was still an amazing read. In this second book, Noelle is trying to piece her life back together aftering losing Gabriel, but she realizes that it's not going to be that easy. While she tries to adjust to her new life, she also has to come to terms with the fact that Jax finally admits his feelings for her. Noelle still feels ruined and betrayed by what Gabriel has done to her and doesn't feel that she's whole enough to ...more
Becky
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was good. I fine Noelle completely annoying, especially how she whines about EVERYTHING, despite being surrounded by a myriad of hot men who seem to actually care about her. She's also a selfish, self absorbed slut, who sleeps with Blue, while leading Jax and Sean on, oh and sleeping with Jax as a final goodbye ? REALLY ??

I love Blue. Jax is annoying. I like Storm, though I didn't think I would. I'm wondering if this story is going to continue . . . .

It's just not the same without Ga
Jodie B
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.. a little disappointed with this one, Noelle just seemed to want to swap from one man to the next, her 'love' to Jax did not seem real at all, Sean just randomly came into it at the end? And she acted like Gabriel was the spawn of Satan, am i the only who didn't see it as 'bad' as it was?! Was annoyed by the constant 'boohoo feel sorry for me' type of thing! The reason for the 3.5* was the hot sex with Blue ;) I really liked him!
Dee
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great follow up to Obsession. Not as powerful as the first.
Noelle has demons to work thru & is along way from being fixed.
With new & old friendships along the way she will discover her life was a lie.

Looking forward to the next book. I can see a love square developing - looking forward to seeing who Red chooses - Sean, Blue or Jax...
Rachel Hendry
Sep 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Again loved this follow up, some dark subject matter but on the whole more lighthearted this time around especially with the very hot master Blue! Oh yes...but even with his hotness and witty banter my heart still lies with Jax
Not a traditional HEA but left in an uplifting place which just shows that it is very realistic overall.
Can't wait for the follow on stories of the other characters
Amy
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
So so ... Too many unanswered questions for my taste and too many "scenes" that were similar ... Not a bad book just not for me. I need more of an in depth story. Issues with Gabe and the "woman of interest" should have been taken more on with the story ....
Rebecca Fitts
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well...Blue I know you're one if my book boyfriends! Hello hotness. I was blown away - I mean how and the hell was I supposed to move on from the first book! My heart was hurt. This definitely redeemed everything! Abso-freaking-lutely amazing!! :) Yummy!
Siobhan
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this book but can't wait to see if there is more to the story! Thankfully, Ivory has put me out of my misery and let me know there will be more books! Can't wait :)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Master (The Master Files, #1)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
  • A Divine Life (The Divine Trilogy, #2)
  • Darkest (The Dark Side, #3)
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Nordic Lessons
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • All Night Long (Black Halo, #1)
  • The Professor's Pet
  • Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #1)
  • Lily (Captive to the Dark, #4)
  • Taking A Risk (Risk Series, #1)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Ein
  • Club El Diablo: Stephon & Matt
  • Red
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • After Midnight (Black Phoenix #1)

Darkness Falls (4 books)
  • Obsession (Darkness Falls, #1)
  • Blue (Darkness Falls, #3)
  • Jax (Darkness Falls, # 4)