Start by marking “Tainted” as Want to Read:

(Wyatt #1)

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Rhys Wyatt is as arrogant as he is beautiful, and Ivy Bishop has been infatuated with him forever. The night Ivy makes her move, it ends horribly, leaving her utterly heartbroken.

Three years later, Ivy is dating Blaine Wyatt; Rhys’s loving and tender younger brother. With Rhys and their past somewhat out of her mind, everything about her relationship with Blaine seems perf
Published June 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tainted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted

Shirley Cuypers
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Amanda Cowen and Xpresso Book Tours!

Tainted
tells the story of Ivy and Rhys. Ivy’s been in love with Rhys for such a long time but because of certain events, ends up with his brother Blaine. Rhys is your typical arrogant yet handsome guy and even though he doesn’t let it show, he cares deeply for Ivy. They cannot be together and they don’t share their feelings with each oth
Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Book one of the brand new Wyatt series, Tainted by Amanda Cowen brings big time drama to a small town setting. Two brothers and a girl stuck in the middle with the past and present colliding, leaving everyone more emotional and confused than ever before. No one could have guessed how one typical summer away from school would somehow change the lives of so many people.

First to set the tone is to introduce everyone. You have Ivy and Eddie Bishop
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was extremely (and pleasantly) surprised, about half of this book is written in Rhys’ POV and the other is in Ivy’s. Usually we are given the women’s POV and left guessing what’s going on the head of the male character. This is the first book I've read by Amanda Cowen and she sure knows how to write a romance novel! I read this book in one night. I just couldn’t put it down. These characters were very thought out and had such unique personalities that you could read a monologue and know exactl ...more
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I have read two other books by this author, so when I saw that she had another book releasing soon, I jumped at the chance to review it. If you are a sucker for a good love triangle than this book is definitely for you. The right boy, the bad boy, brothers, nonetheless and the one girl who can't decide if she should risk it all for the one who shattered her heart three years earlier.

Ivy Bishop has only had eyes for Rhys Wyatt, but when one night leaves her picking up the pieces of her heart she
Kate Avery
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my go-to type of book if I’m in a reading slump, a dramatic and intense romance, one that can be put down and picked up again and can easily ensnare me in what’s happening.

Tainted didn’t disappoint in that respect, it made for easy but enjoyable reading. Now I know there are those of you out there who aren’t into the good old love triangle and sometimes I can find myself in that group but other times I find that I want the drama that a good triangle creates.

This particular one involves b
Brittani
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a new author for me and I'm super excited because I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to dive into some of Amanda Cowen's other works ASAP! I may or may not already be reading one and have a few others on my TBR list already ;) One of the first things I discovered I loved about this story was the way she describes their gorgeous surroundings. The scene building? It made me long to visit Montana and Wyoming and explore all the seemingly untouched areas of our little part of the uni ...more
Tanja Kezmic
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
I had high hopes for this book. The blurb pulled me in as soon as I read it. I liked the whole concept but I kept having this feeling while reading that i need something more.

Don't get me wrong i liked this book. Rhys with his intense eyes and smoldering looks keeping his feelings for Ivy a secret for 4 years. I think my main problem with this story was Ivy.
I didn't like how she choose Blain because he was safe. Since when is love safe??? :P
But she redeemed herself with her departure for me. S
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
2 Cranky Stars

All Ivy Bishop ever dreamed of was Rhys Wyatt. From a very young age she knew her heart belonged to him. The only problem was that he was the unattainable man whore.

Rhys Wyatt loves the ladies or so he portrays. No commitments just a steady stream of nameless faceless girls to distract him from the truth.

I wanted to love this story but I fear I received a very unedited copy. The grammatical errors were too vast and had me losing focus. I believe that with a good edit I could reall
Nikita Jhanglani
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
What I liked the most about this book is that the author has kept the drama just right. For me, I realized that the story wasn't progressing as fast as I thought when I saw the page numbers. The author takes her time to build the characters, the scenes, and makes you feel involved.

I wouldn't call this a page turner, but it is definitely a story where you do want to know what happens next. So, like me, you may not be binge reading this one, but you are definitely going to be invested in the stor
Katelynne
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn’t agree with Ivy and her ideas most of the time, but that didn’t stop this from being a steamy NA read. The chemistry between Ivy and Rhys is palpable, and even though it’s wrong for them to be together, I couldn’t help but root for them. Perhaps I didn’t agree with the decisions and thoughts of the main characters most of the time, but this read certainly threw me back to being young (college-aged) and in love.

I was given this book for free in exchange for an honest review.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Tainted by Amanda Cowen is book One in the Wyatt Series. This is the story of Rhys Wyatt and Ivy Bishop.
Ivy has always had a crush on Rhys but the one time she attempts to make a move it doesn't take him long to turn her away. That was a few years ago but now she is dating his younger brother Blaine who always seem to like her. When Blaine goes away for the summer it seems Rhys comes back into the picture for her.
This was a good love triangle story.

H.B. Jasick
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a good love triangle. toss in a small town, and one girl between two brothers, and you get some truly amazing ansty stuff. I really liked this story. The characters were refreshing and new, and the story had me reading the entire book in one sitting. I'd never read this author's work before, and I am glad i have. I am looking forward to reading more from her.
Angela
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This book has it all - unrequited love, irresistible tension, a good boy, a bad boy and a girl who is trying to figure out who she is and what she wants. This books brings out all types of emotions while reading.

This is a hot summer read that will leave you wanting more Rhys in your life!

KPKnupp
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved the story! There were a couple times I was scratching my head or wanting to yell words of wisdom to Ivy, but in the end she made a smart decision. The characters are believable and for the most part you like most of them =P I finished this novel in two days, and it definitely makes me want to read more by this author!
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
This is the first book in of the brand new Wyatt series. Loved this book. I was hooked from the start to the end and never wanted to put it down. This is a great twist on a classic love triangle that will keep you wanting more.

First to set the tone is to introduce everyone. You have Ivy and Eddie Bishop who are brother and sister. Then you have Rhys Wyatt, Eddie's best friend, and Blaine, Rhys's brother. Everyone has grown up around each other with the age difference not too far apart. Ivy and B
Amanda Cowen
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
UPDATE!

TAINTED will be released June 22 2018 on Amazon! iBooks release date to follow shortly!

Amanda xoxo
May 08, 2013
Hottie23
Jun 30, 2018
Aug 28, 2018
Amanda Cowen is the author of BETWEEN FRIENDS, THE PERFECT SERIES, TAINTED and THE FEAR OF FALLING. She is also an “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” fanatic, a country music junkie, and a hater of roller coasters (they terrify her!). When she isn't trapped at her computer writing her next story, she can be found eating cupcakes, hanging with her family, or stuck in a good book!

Amanda loves to c