Start by marking “Daring Moves” as Want to Read:
Daring Moves

Daring Moves

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  346 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Don't fall in love with the wrong man. She'd done it before and wouldn't do it again--or would she? Because Love 101 isn't a class you can take at the Y, Amanda Scott knew she'd have to rely on her instincts. Fate placed Jordan Richards right in front of her nose...and chemistry took it from there. But things got a little dicey (as things will do) when her ex-lover showed ...more
Published April 15th 2013 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Daring Moves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daring Moves

Mojca
The premise: two idiots fall in love and make a mess out of it.

That’s pretty much all I could say on the matter.

She was an idiot because she thought her ex was dying, promised him they would try again (and he was married!), and then didn’t have the guts to tell her present guy, because she was afraid of losing him. She did anyway once he found out (and not from her, mind you).
He was an idiot...For jumping to conclusions, for fearing of falling in love again (his wife died in an accident three ye
Petie McCarty
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of Ms. Miller's early books, published in 1990, and I thought I might not see the quality we've come to expect with her present day releases. I couldn't have been more wrong. This book was delightful and it was placed on the "to be read again" shelf at my house.
Stacey
Nov 03, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
loved this book, have been wanting to read if for a while now, took a day and a half to read, good book :O}
Joan Mondragon
Dec 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Real good story - I always like Linda's books.
Maria
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
another good story line that was very entertaining and well written
Desty
Bacaan ringan di akhir minggu saya pilih dari koleksi ebook romance Harlequin, sekaligus memenuhi tantangan membaca minimal satu novel berbahasa Inggris. Kali ini Linda Lael Miller memilih dua orang tokoh utama, Amanda Scott dan Jordan Richards. Tema yang diusung adalah masalah kepercayaan diri atas suatu hubungan. Tema yang lazim, sehingga tidak membuat kening saya berkerut di akhir minggu ini :)

Amanda Scott baru saja pulih dari hubungan yang dianggapnya suatu kesalahan. Dia jatuh cinta pada Ja
Lena Harper
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book was typical amateur romance. Contrived dialogue, silly bickering, raunchy sex scenes. It wasn't terrible but it had no depth or heart and nothing to set it apart from every other romance that's ever been written. I love Miller's historical romance and more recent contemporary romances but this book didn't resemble those in any way.
Emily Higgins
Jul 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Amanda Scott meets Jordan Richards while waiting in line to get a book autographed. Jordan is a widower with two small daughters. Amanda recently found out that the man she had been seriously dating was married. Thus, they both approached the budding relationship between them very cautiously. This is an early book by LLM, so the story drags a little in places.
Rachel
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a short but sweet and romantic story!
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Modern
Lynn
surprisingly good, an extra book i didn't choose came at the end of one of my chosen books, so I read it, kind of with an attitude... but i really enjoyed it
Dawn Wells
Not a bad story. But not as good as more recent books by this author.
Donna
Mar 07, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was written twenty-one years ago and was just way out of date. I found both Jordan's and James' attitudes toward Amanda to be sexist and condescending and Amanda was annoying and insecure.
Erotic Horizon
Daring Moves by Linda Lael Miller (1990)
Nicole
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book. Its so sweet. I think I found a new favorite author in Linda Lael Miller. Her books never disappoint me.
Denise
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love is found in some of the strangest places. Simply open up and talk to the next stranger you find yourself with and it may turn to love. A hot romance starts and with stands the trials of life.
Laura Beasley
  • His Holiday Family
  • Private Affairs
  • Night Fever
  • She Woke Up Married
  • Heart of Fire (Heart Trilogy, #2)
  • The Sheik and the Christmas Bride (Desert Rogues, #11) (Desert Rogues #11)
  • After Tex
  • Sweet Caroline's Keeper (The Protectors, #15)
  • Savage Interlude
  • Heartbreaker
  • Stud Finders Incorporated
The daughter of a town marshal, LINDA LAEL MILLER is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 100 historical and contemporary novels, most of which reflect her love of the West. The "First Lady of the West" lives outside Spokane, Washington, where her rescued horses, dogs and cats live the high life.

Published since 1983, Linda was awarded the prestigious Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievemen
More about Linda Lael Miller...