Start by marking “In the End (Timing is Everything, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
In the End (Timing is Everything, #2.5)

In the End

(Timing is Everything #2.5)

*This is the last book in the Timing Is Everything series. It's also a novella and even though it's a prequel to Moving Forward, it still needs to be read last.*

Published August 1st 2013

To ask other readers questions about In the End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the End

Rustys
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This for me was the finality I needed for the Timing is Everything series.
We briefly met Jake Reynolds in Moving Forward, as he reflected on the mistakes he made in his life, right before he died. His death set forth a string of

crying you <br /><br />broke my heart photo emmastonecrying_zps3ec581e5.gif
deceit and pain as Jesika struggled with the secrets of his past… their past.

Jake knew the other shoe was about drop,

shoe drops photo shoedrop1_zpsa4848282.jpg

his past is about to catch up with him, however, how does he break it to Jesika, the only woman he ever loved.

HUGS, spooning photo 4picofhugs_zpsa73d0e48.jpg

The only woman who ever loved him, how d
Brandy Lynn
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mmm, a HOT SEXY MMA FIGHTER! Chant with me now….Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake =) I have waited for Jake’s story for a while know. After reading Moving Forward and loving it, I knew there was more to Jake. Sure, I was angry with him for what he did to Jesika but I also knew there was more to this sexy beast than we were getting! I immediately messaged Erika to tell her how much I loved Moving Forward but LOVED Jake and needed to know WHY?!?! Why did he do this? Why did this have to happen? Why her? Oh a ...more
Ailee
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is that I LOVED it! Personally I really didn't know what to expect when I got this book. However in the I just fell in love with Jake. Even though he made mistakes in his life, he forever regretted them until his last breath. The letter that he wrote for Jesika showed his unconditional love for her, proving that he would do ANYTHING for her.
SammiesBookBlog
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dear-jake
***YOU HAVE TO READ THE OTHER book at least MOVING FORWARD first, reading NO GOING BACK would be good, but NOT needed).***

I was so hesitant with reading this book. I was soo angry at Jake in Moving Forward. I didn't know what to expect with this book. But of course I will read anything Erika has to write and I needed to see what Jake had to say for himself.

It started off great. I feel everything moved at a wonderful pace in this book. We got everything we needed to know. I was a blubbering mess
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
May contain spoilers - to me it doesn't because I have read Moving Forward

We met Jake shortly in the beginning of Moving Forward before he was no longer and throughout the whole Timing is Everything series Jake needed his voice. Personally I didn’t care too much for him because of what he did to Jesika but I decided to give him a chance and hear his story and I am so glad Erika gave him one.

Even though he wasn’t perfect and made a BIG HUGE mistake I love Jake! He made me fall in love with him wi
Mari
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
First if you have not read Moving Forward and NO Going back stop and go read them…..then pick up In the End. We learn all about Jake during the book moving forward and he isn’t a character I hated even though I thought he came off as an ass. He was still likeable sorta. Jake Reynolds, Rich boy, MMA fighter, possessive and cocky. I mean that right there is book boyfriend material.
“I’m not your typical flowers and romance kind of guy. Fuck that shit”
“The fact that I want to know anything about her
Mary Tatar
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
In the End by Erika Ashby is the prequel to Moving Forward. I really enjoyed reading this and felt that Jake had a story too tell. Now if you haven't read Moving Forward this review my contain spoilers. I fell in love with this series from the get go and Jake's story was a must read for me.

Jake is a fighter and all around player. That is until Jesika shows up to one of his fights with his cousin. Once he lays eyes on her he decides that she will be his. He wants to change for her and does for
Desirae (Dee)
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
When I saw that there was a novella coming out in Jake’s Point of View, I knew I had to read it. I had too many unanswered questions. If you have read Moving Forward, or if you plan to, you will want to read this. It was a great read to answer most of my questions. Especially the lingering WHY? Why her?!?!!? Why did you cheat!?!? I was so frustrated before with those lingering questions, and now I don’t have that anymore. I have my answers.. from the man himself. And the end didn’t surprise me.. ...more
Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector
Wow this book had me balling my eyes out. It was short and to the point but damn if it didn't make me love Jake even more. From the moment Jake stepped on the page in Moving Forward I knew I was going to LOVE him and despite what happened I continued to love him regardless. Just in the little time you got to spend with him you could FEEL how much love he had for Jesika and that he would do anything to make her happy.

In The End lets you see just how much he did love Jesika. It takes you into his
Lela
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I REALLY enjoyed reading Jake's POV...I still don't LIKE him because not only was he a cheater, but he was a liar...and I just can't get past that. I do respect and realize how much he loved Jesika, just not enough to tell her the truth for over 5 years and trust in her love for him to allow them to work through it. I mean at least give her the choice, but he couldn't and wouldn't because he was selfish.
I believe everything really does happen for a reason and that Jake's actions set up Jesika's
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Terminei a leitura e adorei... chorei em várias partes!
Estava curiosa sobre o conteúdo da carta deixada pelo Jake para a Jes.
Este conteúdo vai sendo revelado ao longo do livro e a medida que vamos lendo nós vamos nos emocionando com a descoberta dos sentimentos do Jake... só fico imaginando a reação da Jes ao fazer a leitura da carta.
Realmente recomendo!
Esta autora está na minha lista de compras definitivamente, eu gostei muito dela.

----------------------------------------

Finished reading and
Katrina Todd
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you have't read the other two books, you don't want to read this one yet.

When I first started the series, I wanted to hate Jake so much. He was a lie and a cheat. However, when I read this book. I couldn't help but like him, and feel slightly bad for him. I can tell that he really loved Jesika, and he would have done anything for her.

This was a great ending to he series, and I'm going to have to re-read the whole series again, b/c I loved it so much!

Great job Erika, and I look forward to read
Tia
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm typically not a novella fan. To me what can really be said in that short of time? I always wandered about Jake & what his story was so I took the plunge. First of all I would not have enjoyed this book 1st so the .05 sequence to me is off. It should be the last book in the series as is in the order it was written. I say 2.5 or even 3 cause I'm not sure I would have continued the series had I read this one first. However as the last book in the series....It's perfect & totally worth t ...more
Babus
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
After reading Moving Forward, I always wondered what Jake was thinking. Now I know. Erika has written a prequel to give us Jake's point of view on his life, his relationship with Jesika, and how he felt when he messed things up. We learn a little more about the man who was a pivotal character but was largely unknown in Moving Forward. It was a great way to pull this story together. 4 out of 5! {babusbookshelf.blogspot.com}
Tracy
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am glad the author wrote this book so we could see Jake's mind set. I think Jesika would have forgiven him if he would have explained it all to her. Instead he let the letter say what he couldn't and it was actually really sweet. He truly loved her and told her so. I think she could live with that.
Gina
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I hated Jake in the other books, but this one made me cry. I actually felt bad and felt his heart ache from the mistakes he made.. I'm glad Erika wrote this novella. I'm also glad I read it, I like reading jake's reason for all the things he did. This is a really good series and I wish there was more to them.
Kim
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vegas-tbr
Wow, the depth of deceit wasn't as deep as i thought, I had the feeling I was going to hate Jake and feel for Jesika even more than I original,y did. Loved Jakes POV, just wished it ended differently....
Erica
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh man I have been waiting for this! It answered questions that I didnt even know I had! LOL I have always been a Jake hater and now I dont think I am anymore! lol Anyways read this book you will love! Erika is amazing!
Jacqui Rivera
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow who would of thought Jake would make me cry but he did. I loved his POV
Melissa
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
awww FANFUCKINGTASTIC... i sooo loved JAKE he was the mannnnn
Tammy
Jul 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Was nice to hear the POV of the way Jakes life was.
Donitta Mullins
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-ive-read
I loved this story of Jake. It really did make me cry. There is nothing like a story where a man truly loves his wife. Thank you for his story. I do recommend everyone read this book. Loved it.
Christine
Apr 08, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. It was good to get the whole story with Jakes side of it...
Dee
Aug 07, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5stars
Great ending to the series.
Darla
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was nice to be able to see inside Jake's head!!!
C
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I always knew I loved Jake and In The End just proved that even more! I am so glad that we got to see his POV.
Mary Haraf
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Too short! I'm not ready to be done with the characters in this series :-)
Paula
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An emotional read from Jake's pov, I think this was needed to finally end the story
Smut Fanatics
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ENTIRE REVIEW AND OTHERS FROM THIS SERIES!!!!

Summary/Blurb:
Kari
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Summary/Blurb:
Jake Reynolds’ life had always been perfectly mapped out for him as he was growing up. The only time he ever felt like he had any control over it was when he was inside the cage—the same cage that held no for sure outcome. In his twisted mind being inside that ring with his opponent was the most freeing feeling. In that moment alone he was able to let his perfected guard down and be who he wanted to be.
From the outside looking in, everything about Jake’s life looked perfect, bu
  • A Little Harmless Obsession (Harmless, #3)
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)
  • Stripped Bare (Joker's Wild, #3)
  • Worth the Risk (Worth It, #2)
  • My Fair Mistress (Mistress Trilogy, #1)
  • Something Reckless (Albright Sisters, #2)
  • Distractions
  • A Graceful Mess
  • Take It All (Blinded by Love, #1)
  • Tempt Me Tonight
  • Lost Without You (Lost, #2.5)
  • Civil Code Of The Philippines Annotated (Volume IV) Obligations and Contracts
  • The Boss’s Fake Fiancee  (Bencher Family #2)
  • Broken Dreams (Broken, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Callahan, #2)
  • How to Abduct a Highland Lord (MacLean Curse, #1)
  • Breaking the Rules (Back to Brooklyn, #2)
  • Tempting the Bride (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #3)
Being born an "Army Brat", Erika Ashby has been residing in Oklahoma the last 10 years finally putting an end to the nomad tendencies she had grown accustomed to. She's a happily married woman who has 5 kids between her and her husband. She has an insane passion for music and a sweet spot for drummers. It wasn't until the age of 29 that she realized she also had a hidden passion for reading; befo ...more

Timing is Everything (3 books)
  • Moving Forward (Timing is Everything, #1)
  • No Going Back (Timing is Everything, #2)
  • Save Me from Me (Timing is Everything, #3)