Start by marking “Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien” as Want to Read:
Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien

Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien

Dominic is a normal teenager living in the 21st century until he meets Fenella, the alien next door. To Fenella, Dominic is the alien, and when he is caught up in the fight between the UCP and the outlawed Black Star Gang, he becomes a dangerous alien with a mission to save Earth from destruction.
Published by Dolphin (first published April 30th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien

Nika Shoot
Aug 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
I give this book so high a rating because I remember reading this maybe 4 times when I was a kid and I ADORED IT! Had so much fantasy and imagination about it!!! I believed in this world and even wrote sequels to it!! What a great book for children!
( not great written, no masterpiece but all I remember is how i felt reading it and that's the most important)
One day I will read it again when feeling nostalgic ;)
Mark
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm trying to work my way through some books I've had for years but never bothered with when I was younger, and this was the latest. Although I think I would have enjoyed it more as an early teen, I can still appreciate its decent storyline and overall charm. It's a fairly simplistic and clichéd view of aliens but it works, especially for the younger audience, and there are various twists and turns to keep it entertaining. Will retain it for the next generation when they reach the right age and ...more
Liam Smith
May 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
In some ways I feel I judged this book a little unfairly.

Many years ago, when I was in my teen years (possibly even earlier) my mother got the audio book version of this on tape (ye olde cassette tapes) I heard part of it as she played it in the house one day and after hearing a segment (right near the end) I thought it sounded cool but never sought out to hear the rest.

Until years later (I'm now 31) I stumbled it across it on audible. I'd actually thought about the small part of this book I'd h
Becka
Jul 23, 2010 rated it liked it
i picked up this book expecting it to be terrible- the title barely registered as my kind of book, but i was wrong.
The story is fast paced and contains lots of twists as well as a strange element of romance! It is based around a young boy who is interested in the new girl at school with her strange father and perfect knowlage of everything.
Definatly a book worth reading.
Emilie Dalby
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
My first time reading this was something close to 14 years ago, and a Danish translation too. I liked it so much then that my very first tattoo was inspired by the Black Star Gang logo, and rereading it in English had by no means diminished the experience. I liked the story as a teen, and I find myself loving the language as an adult.
Jenni
Oct 14, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
I loved this book, and I've forgotten mostly what it's about, so I'm going to reread it fairly soon. I've now started rereading it, and it's just as good as I remember it, perhaps even better.
Lindsay
Jul 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
I have great memories of my dad reading this to me. Not incredibly well written, but very original and imaginative.
Rikke Grave