Start by marking “Finding It (Losing It, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding It (Losing It, #3)

Finding It

(Losing It #3)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  15,694 ratings  ·  1,403 reviews

Kelsey Summers is looking for love in all the wrong places…

Spending a few months travelling around Europe – with no parents, no responsibilities and a no limit credit card – Kelsey’s having the time of her life.

But when she completely embarrasses herself in front of the hottest guy she’s ever seen, she soon realises there’s more to life than the next party.

What she

Published October 15th 2013 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published October 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Finding It, please sign up.
Alicia Bliss does kinda...she emails Kelsey. Garrick is only thought of enviously by Kelsey...she thinks something along the lines of "Bliss with her perfect…moreBliss does kinda...she emails Kelsey. Garrick is only thought of enviously by Kelsey...she thinks something along the lines of "Bliss with her perfect British boyfriend"...(less)

·  15,694 ratings  ·  1,403 reviews

Start your review of Finding It (Losing It, #3)
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!

photo wow_zps9fc8988e.gif

"Adventures don't happen when you're worried about the future or tied down by the past. They only exist in the now. And they always, always come at the most unexpected time, in the least likely of packages. An adventure is an open window; an an adventurer is the person willing to crawl out on the ledge and leap"

photo tumblr_mforhzDPaX1s1qyeto1_500.gif

Kelsey Summers wants adventure and decides to travel around Europe leaving everything right behind her, no parents and no responsibilities. K
Cora Carmack
Oct 15, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Finding It is officially out in the world! You can buy e-books online or print in stores, including a limited signed special edition at Target that includes a deleted scene.

This story is so close to my heart, in part because it was incredibly difficult to write. Kelsey is a different heroine than Max and Bliss. She's a bit abrasive and harder to love. But hers is a story that I felt compelled to tell. As a writer, the way I approach books and characters is by figuring out what the characters wa
Kate Bond
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-favorites, arc
If I believed the stories I learned growing up, God made the world in six days and on the seventh day he rested. I wonder if, like me, the eighth day was when he watched it all begin to unravel.

New Adult is a tough genre. Almost every book that falls into it feels like a bit of a redheaded stepchild; too mature to be classified as Young Adult, but not written well enough to be considered Contemporary Romance. Easy is a notable exception, as are The Sea of Tranquility, Unteachable, Sophie Jordan
Patrycja
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, 2013

Cora Cormack is back with her new breathaking novel filled with witty sense of humour, sexy romance and wonderful heart- stopping adventure in Europe. I can honestly say that Finding It is the best book in Cormack’s series. She out done herself with this phenomenal novel. Step by step, page by page I slowly fell in love with this complex bittersweet story about finding yourself, finding adventure, love, and last but not least finding where your home truly is.

Now, it’s time for bitchy Kelsey to
Jaclyn
The best parts of life are the things we can't plan. It's a lot harder to find happiness if you're only searching in one place. Sometimes you just have to throw away the map. Admit you don't know where you're going and stop pressuring yourself to figure it out. Besides..a map is a life someone else already loved. It's more fun to make your own.

Ahh!! This book was SO CUTE!! I just love Cora Carmack books. They literally have everything you love in a romantic comedy all wrapped up together wit
Beatrice Masaluñga
Out of the three books in this series, this is my least favorite. I forced myself to finish this book because I'm bored with the story and Kelsey Summers annoyed me. She complains too much and I don't care about her. The things that motivated me to finish are the places she traveled and Jackson Hunt, who is a gentleman.

I'm quite disappointed with the outcome. I'll just let it go.
bookspumpkin
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5/5 ⭐️
Ellis
I feel betrayed by this book. I knew from other reviews that it was going to more on the serious side than Losing It and Faking It, and honestly, I was fine with that. Based on the little I'd seen from Kelsey in the previous books, I was very excited for her story. Sure, she was overly privileged, but I liked her impulsiveness and sex-positive attitude, and I was convinced the combination of all that would make for a fun and, considering this is still a Carmack book, sexy story with some depth t ...more
Rose
I thought about meditating over this, but then figured "Nah, might as well write my thoughts about it." I had a full review that I tried to post once on Goodreads, ended up losing the whole thing before I could click submit. Gah. So this is my second attempt.

This novel was going so well for a time. I definitely appreciated Kelsey's narration over Bliss, and loved the attention to detail over her excursions in Europe and overseas.

Yet I could use five words to describe this book: "Drama City, Typi
Luzie
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review may contain SPOILERS!
I was seriously surprised by this book, since I wasn't as big of a fan of the last novel in this series, I didn't have high expectations about this one either. But I was shocked by how much I loved this. Kelsey was portrayed as this blondie-party-girl, who only wanted to live the high life. When Jackson came into the picture I thaught this was gonna be a pretty clicheed book, but in the end I loved how deep this story impacted me, for even though not all issues w
Warda
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
[3.5] The plot twist was kinda.. ehh. I wish it had been something else but other than that, as always, it was addictive as hell. I fell for these characters so hard! I wanted more. I wish there was more.
eileen
Aug 28, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Check out more of my reviews at ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***!

How can I properly portray my love for Losing It and Faking It, and then compare it to Finding It? It's not hidden knowledge that I've been in a book slump, and I was sure that this would snap me right out of it because I'm a huge fan of Cora's books.

That being said, unfortunately, I didn't feel the same way about Finding It that I did her other novels in this series. For one, I had a huge issue with the main character Kelsey.
Ashley
Aug 28, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, e-arc
Nose Graze — Young Adult book reviews

1.5 Stars

The first thing you should know about Finding It is that it's nothing like Losing It or Faking It. I thought Losing It and Faking It were great for a few reasons: the characters felt real, the scenes were hilariously awkward, and the relationships with slow-building. Finding It has none of those things.

Kelsey is not a likable character. She uses alcohol and sex to solve every single one of her problems, and I never feel like that changes—not even
lucie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-english, 2018
“New Life Realization #1:
Being an adult is hard work. I know people tell you this growing up, but it doesn’t really sink in until you’re living it, waist deep in the swamps of no-free-time and not-enough-money.

New Life Realization #2:
It’s worth it.”

Oh my god.
MY HEART!

What a book to start a new reading year! It was a perfect pick.

To be honest, I've had low expectations from this book. I thought it will be just an average read, not a 5-star read which become one of my favorites.

description

So, t
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This book grew on me. The story starts off with Kelsey in Europe partying, getting drunk, having sex with random strangers. She meets Jackson Hunt and together they travel on a road trip, seeking new adventures.

What I liked about this book is the places and adventures that they went on. I felt like I was on my own little holiday.

Kelsey: I love when people love me

Kelsey started off very unlikeable, she was spoilt and spending her parents money. I thought she dragged the sto
Chiv
Jul 13, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
*finds book*

*reads plot*

Most girls would kill to spend months traveling around Europe after college graduation with no responsibility, no parents, and no-limit credit cards. Kelsey Summers *internally screams* is no exception. She's having the time of her life...or that's what she keeps telling herself.
....

First off. I found Cora's first book Losing It accidently and just read it. I didn't expect anything new or fresh, just a quick light read. I didn't expect a wonderful novel with heart warming
Justine
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
It was such a great new adult trilogy! It wasn't perfect but I loved it anyway!
Renée
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book made me so happy 🙈
never thought a NA novel could warm up my heart like this
Brianna
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
yay!!! this really could have counted as my first read of 2016, but considering I read the majority of the book before midnight, it's my last book of 2015. :) I really liked this book, I felt I didn't connect to Jackson and Kelsey as much as I did with the previous 2 books, but all the traveling made me want to go out and do it. I wanted more to both their stories and especially the ending. it was a good ending, but I wanted to see what happened next.
Jenny Q
4.5 Stars. I have a confession to make: After reading half a dozen books featuring rotten players who were supposed to be heroes, wishy-washy heroines who could do much better, and nothing but sex everywhere with nary a real story in sight, I quickly became disenchanted with the "new adult" genre. I vowed not to allow myself to be drawn in again by a sexy cover and a flashy description. So when the blog tour invitation arrived for Finding It, I was hesitant. But I was drawn to the different sett ...more
Kate
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding it is the 3rd book in Cora Carmack’s Losing It series. I adore these books!! I actually “read” the first two books in the series via audiobook during my commute. If you don’t listen to audiobooks, you should try it. I am a skimmer (I know, bad Kate!) and I tend to skim books then go back and read the important parts. When you have an audio book, you have to listen to every last word… you miss nothing. It’s a very different experience.
Oh, I digress. Let’s talk about Fining It now!
If you
Lisa
Reread; June 2015:

yep, still love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Reviewed, Oct 2013:

While I do wish the cover is a bit more consistent with the first two books, I just can't help staring at it because it's so pretty!

post read:

*drum rolls*

And Cora Carmack has done it again!
Seriously Cora, how do you get better and better? I need the formula, please give it to me.

Everyone deserves one grand adventure, that one time in life that we always get to point
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
really enjoyed this! listened to it via audible...the narrator did a really good job. I loved the twist that came closer to the end; kept me on my toes!

4 solid stars
Susbogblog
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, reviewcopy
SÅ GOD <3 ...more
Lady Lioness
Snagged from NetGalley. 3.5 stars.

Maybe if I hadn't read (view spoiler), I wouldn't have twigged onto the 'twist' as soon as the hero appeared on the page. Since I did, however, I was basically marking time until the grand reveal. It didn't help that I couldn't relate to the heroine as she indulged in very risky behavior and drank way too much. I also felt the ending was too abrupt as (view spoiler)
I enjoyed the book in some parts. I really liked the travelling aspect and seeing all the places that Kelsey and Hunt went to. I liked Kelsey as a main character and I also liked Hunt as the love interest. However I didn't enjoy this book as much as the other 2. I found the plot predictable… I had already guessed what was going to happen 50% through this book, and I was right.. The ending was exactly like I predicted.. I'm glad I borrowed this book from the library, it's not something I would bu ...more
Jessica
4.5/5 stars

"Say it." I arched my body into his, pulling at his shoulders.
"Say what?"
"Say that this is real. Tell me it counts."

Oh my, Jackson Hunt everybody. Whew!

This was a tough review to write. There was so much I wanted to say because of how much it made me feel and yet I couldn't seem to articulate the things I wanted to...

Cora Carmack has done it again! I am absolutely in love with this series! This particular book really got to me because I remember when I was the one traipsing about Eur
Kayleigh {K-Books}
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Finding It Review on K-Books

"If there's anything I learned with you, it's that one more day was never enough."

There are seriously no words to explain just how damn excited I was to get an arc of this book. I have been dying to read this one ever since the moment I read Losing It. I know, I know, I didn't actually know Cora was writing this one when I first read Losing It but I loved Kelsey so much I was desperate for her to get her own story. And she did. And it is without a doubt Cora's be
Jen (The Starry-Eyed Revue)
From the outside, Finding It sounded like a fun book, one that would have me cracking up like the first two books in this series about a group of actors on the cusp of graduation and trying to find themselves.  But this book dealt with some serious issues.  The fact that this book is no laughing matter had me taken aback, especially since out of all the characters in the previous books, I thought Kelsey was the most fun-loving and easy-going of the bunch.

But appearances can be deceiving.  You ca
Jenny
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 4.5/5

Finding It, following in the wake of its hugely entertaining predecessors, seems initially as though it's going to pale in comparison, heroine Kelsey a woman who in the opening chapters makes us question whether or not we can even bring ourselves to spend several hundred pages with her as she makes one spectacularly poor and dangerous choice after another. The only excuse she provides for her bar and bed hopping is the self-delusion she's filling herself so full of life that when sh

• Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Tease (The Ivy Chronicles, #2)
  • Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • A Pound of Flesh (A Pound of Flesh, #1)
  • The Hook Up (Game On, #1)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
  • Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
  • The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
Cora Carmack is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of New Adult Romance and YA fantasy. Her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages around the world. Cora lives in Austin, TX, and on any given day you might find her typing away at her computer, flying to various cities around the world, or just watching Netflix with her kitty Katniss and her dog Sherlock. But she ...more

Losing It (3 books)
  • Losing It (Losing It, #1)
  • Faking It (Losing It, #2)