Start by marking “Let Me Hold You” as Want to Read:
Let Me Hold You

Let Me Hold You (Friends & Lovers #7)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  112 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Love in the fast lane

In the five years since Alana Sharp Dumond lost her husband, she has remodeled her life. Her vintage car company, Custom Classics, is raking in money. She owns her own home and she has top-of-the-line friends. If she misses the feel of a man's arms around her, she'd never admit it. The shadows from her past are nobody's business but her own.

Worldly r
Published September 17th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Let Me Hold You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Me Hold You

Karen
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melanie-schuster
A profound love story that will jerk all of your chains. Alana Sharp met her soulmate when Roland Casey practiced patience and refused to let her live in misery. Not only did this man swoon over her, he knew that she would be worth the wait and that she would be his forever! Awesome read and Ms. Schuster has done it once again!
Shone
Dec 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: yes
As with book one I am all into the story and here come the dogs, thus my interest is lost. The love story, romance, are lost when the people spend more time talking to and about the dogs than they do communicating with each other and trying to solve the problem.

Not sure if I will read the next two book in the series .
Roseann Nurse
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. I think I have read all of the books this author has written
Mrs Giggles
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Let Me Hold You is the second book in Melanie Schuster's Friends & Lovers series, following Poetry Man. This one can stand alone, although do be mindful of the presence of a considerable number of secondary characters with pre-existing relationships. It does have one thing in common with Poetry Man: it is about a man not being just a woman's best friend but also the adoring hunk that tirelessly polishes her pedestal so that it is all shiny. Unlike the previous story, this one doesn't seem co ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aar-aas-aam
Alana has been through much in her life. The lose of her husband turned her life upside down. Now, at the celebration of her friends wedding she has a chance to make things happen for her and no longer live in the past. Roland wants so much to offer Alana so much more than just smile and quick hugs. She usually runs from him but no more. He wants much more. But it her move. Will she take that step and let him in?
Sophie Sealy
Nov 25, 2013 rated it liked it
"Let Me Hold You" is another reason Melanie Schuster remains in the top five of my favorite romance writers. This is the third book in her Friends and Family series and I was not disappointed.

Losing her soul mate in a tragic accident Alana now has a second chance at love. Take a read to see how Roland accomplishes the task of wooing her.
Deborah C. Fidderman
Let Me Hold You

I absolutely loved the story of Alana and Roland. These books make you feel that there is your perfect match just out there somewhere waiting. I recommend this book to everyone who loves romance novels.
Tracy Hale
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
My heart ached for Alana from the beginning she wanted to be so strong and independent. Thinking that she didn't need love in her life again, Roland Casey is the right man to show her that love is better the second time around. Great job Melanie Schuster.
Tanya Mayes
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I know is where can I find a man like Roland. Talk about a new book boyfriend. He is simply Wow!!!.
Shelita
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books, print
This was such a great book! And I'm anxiously awaiting Adrienne's book!
Carol
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyef the book. With the exception of one character whose name they couldn't get right it eas s good book.
Angela Devouse
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

This was a simple and sweet love story between to extra special people Roland and Alanna. This story made me smile the hold entire book.
Brandi
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
never disappointed in Ms. Schuster.
Nerissa Golden
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Roland was a surprise. I loved how tender he was. Very sexy book but he felt genuine and I liked that about it.
Nicole Stoddart
Brenda Star-child
Mar 20, 2014
Malika
Jan 23, 2014 rated it liked it
cute book. but a bit "perfect."
Shaquaila
Sep 06, 2013
latasha mines
Nov 16, 2014
Monique
Dec 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Friends & Lovers (8 books)
  • Working Man
  • Model Perfect Passion
  • A Case for Romance
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Poetry Man
  • Way to Her Heart
  • Love Takes All (Passion's Gamble)