Start by marking “Closure” as Want to Read:
Closure

Closure

3.41  ·  Rating details ·  131 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
From two bestselling masters of suspense, a gripping, erotic story about a female assassin whose unsettling past comes back to haunt her…

Beautiful twenty-something Lucy Delray has spent two months in therapy when she says to her psychologist, "When I destroy someone...I don’t feel anything." An avenging angel who lures men into her bed and then kills them, she qualifies th
Published April 30th 2013 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Closure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Closure

Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews
Lucy certainly did get closure, just not the way she had imagined she would.

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews
Kathleen
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
The story was good but unfulfilling. I wasn't expecting it to end so abruptly, but then I suppose the authors did their job. The most frustrating thing for me were the typos, which made my eyes bleed.
Angie Lisle
Too short

The story is short, there's not a lot of meat on the bones, and the previews take up most of the book.
Joe Hempel
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This review can also be seen at topoftheheapreviews(dot)com

I admit, I’ve always seen books on the shelf for John Lescroart and MJ Rose. I’ve picked them up. I’ve read the back. I think about them. But for some reason I don’t buy them. So when this free eBook short story came up, I picked it up. I had a little bit of time in a doctors office the other day and decided to go ahead and read it. It only will take about 15 minutes of your time, it’s about 30 pages long, and it’s a very easy read. I am
Kirsten Lenius
May 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
To begin with, I think that except in rare circumstances short stories do not display authors' talents well. There is little time for development of plot, let alone character and most people don't handle that well.

This story had an interesting premise, but lacked in the delivery. I found the ending a little disappointing.

Technically, the writing wasn't bad. It should be noted also that over 60% of the space in this publication was devoted to exerpts from two other books. At least they didn't la
Sara Beatty
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was such a good, quick read. Glad I decided to brush of the digital dust, and give it a go. My only reasons for not giving it a 5 star is the ending. I wasn't a fan of how it was just over. Just like that. Plus the amount of "bonus material" that was there was just too much, and made me think it was longer than it actually was.
Angel **Book Junkie**
Wow for a short story this held my attention and did not leave me wanting more. It was an amazing short read that really had me thinking from beginning to end. I didn't need anymore character development I did not need anymore substance or dialogue. This was a great read for a short story. I will most likely pick up more from this author in the future.
Ashley
Jan 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
I was not a fan of this authors writing style and didn't follow the book all that well. It just didn't capture my attention in the least. I bought the book on a recommendation for the author by one of the patrons at the library. I guess I will have to try a different book by him because this one didn't catch my attention in the least.
Ashley Hedden
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Closure by John Lescrorat and M.J. Rose was a great quick read. It was a good story that kept you on your toes. Lucy kills men who deserve it but her latest conquest could be her ultimate undoing. This was a great read, I can't wait to read more by these authors.
Ruth
May 02, 2013 added it
Took off a star due to typos.
Lisa
May 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
Okay short story about a young woman going to therapy to address her inability to feel anything. Be careful what you wish for, it may be your undoing.
Lisa
Aug 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm not a big mystery fan, but I liked the economy of this story versus his long novels.
Angie Baker
Mar 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Pretty good short story. I wish it had more in the ending though.
Robbie
Excellent, as always.
Martie Look
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
I love Lescroart but this was not part of his series. I didn't like it as much as his series.
Sharon
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Julie
May 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
Vignette portrayal of a disturbed young woman. Straightforward story with a twist at the end still manages to be a head shaking WTF?
Pam Stack
Rosalinda
Jul 30, 2015
Wanda
Jul 07, 2013
rated it did not like it
Jul 14, 2014
Apr 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • First Kill
  • Sledge
  • Planter's Punch (The Duffy Dombrowski Mysteries)
  • Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine: America's Funniest Jokes, Stories, and Cartoons
  • The Graveyard Speaks
  • The Witch Sisters (The Taker, #2.5)
  • Clever John (Maiden Lane, #2.5)
  • Moments in Time
  • Grave Danger
  • The Night Everything Changed
  • Silent Counsel
  • Monarchs and Mendicants (Gifford Ulrich, #1)
  • Amos Walker: The Complete Story Collection
  • LEGACY RISING
  • Pizza Delivery
  • Secret Street (The Secret Street Saga, #1)
  • The Lie
  • Merrie Axemas
John Lescroart (born January 14, 1948) is an American author best known for two series of legal and crime thriller novels featuring the characters Dismas Hardy and Abe Glitsky.

Lescroart was born in Houston, Texas, and graduated from Junípero Serra High School, San Mateo, California (Class of 1966). He then went on to earn a B.A. in English with Honors at UC Berkeley in 1970. In addition to his nov
More about John Lescroart...