Start by marking “Three Wishes” as Want to Read:
Three Wishes

Three Wishes

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Abigail O'Malley wants to find true love...which is about as easy as catching a leprechaun.

Abby's world turns upside down when a rival Irishman threatens to take her bar, an historic Savannah landmark, mere days before the start of the annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration.

When she captures Michael McKnight, her three wishes include his gold, fairy magic, and the mystery o
Published March 14th 2013 by Boroughs Publishing Group (first published March 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Three Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Wishes

Laurie
This was a quick, feel-good read that was just perfect for a rainy afternoon. Polished and fast-paced, it tells the story of two lonely people who after an enforced ten-year separation just may get a second chance at love. Unfortunately, Michael has been cursed for past grievances, and his appearance now when Abby so desperately needs his magic is at odds with Abby’s fanciful dreams. Physical appearance aside, Michael and Abby share a connection both baffling and comfortable.

Michael, in a melodr
Stacy McKitrick
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a quick paranormal romance with faeries and leprechans, you'll enjoy this story.
Sabina Bundgaard
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Abigail O’Malley is in trouble. She just turned down a proposal from Kevin Finnegan, the #1 businessman and banker in Savanna, which promptly made him call in payment for property taxes on her bar and house. Money she doesn’t have, or have any idea where to find. She knew she shouldn’t get involved with him, but done is done, and now she needs to find a solution. Quick. Everything is due in 24 hours, and if she can’t get the money, she loses everything. Her childhood home, her father’s bar… Ever ...more
Sarah (blissbubbley)
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Three Wishes by Paula Millhouse is something very different for those who read this blog as this is a very light and dare I use the word ‘cute’ love story. Abigail is searching for her one true love and also her bar is under threat from a rival so she needs a bit of luck – fairy luck. She captures a leprechaun who is under a fairy spell himself so can they find happiness together?

I am not going to give away any spoilers but you won’t be disappointed at all.

I’m going to use the word ‘cute’ again
Roxanne Crouse
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. It's a simple tale of finding true love and is a short read. You can read it in a few hours on a weekend or on vacation. It's well written and edited and formatted professionally for kindle. It follows the pattern of a classic fairy tale so if that's something you enjoy pick it up.

However, do not pick it up for your twelve year old. This book is for adults. Near the end it does contain a very graphic sex scene. As sweet an innocent as the rest of the story was, I wasn't exp
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a short story about true love and a leprechaun. Its not what you think, Abigail O'Malley catches herself a Leprechaun Michael McKnight the Tall, and her three wishes include his gold, fairy magic, and the mystery of her One True Love. Abbey is about to lose her family home and the bar that her family owns. Michael is a hero and Abby cant understand her good fortune. This is a sweet tale of childhood love lost and found, fairy romance and misdeeds. A wonderful short story. I found the sex ...more
Brooke Showalter (Brooke Blogs)
May 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-tours, reviews
Three Wishes by Paula Millhouse is a short, fantasy/romance read. I really enjoyed the magical elements of leprechauns and fairies. It made me wish I could ‘see’ these characters, other than just in my mind. :) I so wanted to be an attendee at the Fairy Ball! Paula does a great job of painting the story. The details are vivid and allow you to picture the story. The romance aspect of the story packs a little heat, but it does not go into the gritty details (which is a good thing, for me!). Paula ...more
Teresa
This is a short and fun, fantasy/romance. The two main characters have good chemistry. The folklore was quite entertaining. There was the really bad guy, and the girl trying to make it on her own--and about to sink into defeat, and then there was the knight in shining armor--wait, I mean then there was the pint size hero in Leprechaun clothing coming straight from her past to save the day. Enjoyable read.
Bonnie Gill
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun romance between Abigail O'malley a bar owner, and Michael McKnight the leprechaun. I loved all the different little fun elements that were in this book like the fairy charms. This was one of those books I couldn't put down until it was finished.
Samantha Macdouglas
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A light hearted tale about true love fighting past all odds to win the day, this tale is funny, sweet, romantic, and very spicy! I thoroughly enjoyed this and read it in one afternoon. It's delightfully well written and just a pleasure to read.
Gina
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this novella! The idea of a leprechaun romance is so unique, and the author made it a sweet, hilarious, and magical read. A fun story to enjoy on St. Patrick's Day, or even year round.
Angela Millhouse
Aug 21, 2015
grumpybybirth
Apr 28, 2013
Paula Millhouse
Apr 07, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Priyanka Rani
Joyce Vanderberry
Apr 18, 2016
Niki
Jun 20, 2016
I write books where romance, fantasy, and suspense collide.

My new urban fantasy novel, Hunters' Watch Brigade: Initiation, releases March 9th, 2018 from ImaJinn Books, an imprint of BelleBooks.

I'm represented by The Belcastro Agency.

For more information about all my books visit my website @ www.paulamillhouse.com
More about Paula Millhouse