Start by marking “A Magical Storm (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Magical Storm (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #3)

A Magical Storm

(The Magical Chapters Trilogy #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
There’s something about birthdays that make you think about the past, and now that she’s celebrating her 10th birthday, that’s just what Paige is doing. But nothing could bring those memories so clearly to the surface better than an uninvited party guest from her past who wont even meet her gaze. Now Paige’s anger and frustration are threatening to over-power the control s ...more
ebook
Published April 7th 2013 by Victoria Zigler

To ask other readers questions about A Magical Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Magical Storm

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Gita Reddy
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Magic Storm is the third book in Victoria Zigler’s Magic Trilogy.
Paige (the witchlet and central to the trilogy) is older and more powerful and her friend Daisy, the vegetarian dragon, can certainly spew fire for a friend in need.
As magical and captivating as the first two books, ‘The Magic Storm’ packs in a lot of action, emotion, and …MAGIC!
The issue of 'accepting differences' was raised in the earlier two books. It continues in this one with Paige thinking, "Weren't parents supposed to lo
Chris The Story Reading Ape
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
There are TWO battles in this third book of the series. One is inside Paige, but who is the other one with? Who is the uninvited stranger who won't even look at Paige?

I'm not going to tell you, read this gripping tale yourself and get all the answers.

This author has GOT to write more about Paige and her friends and adventures!

See my review also at:

Monica
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Victoria Zigler has done it once again! I want so much for this trilogy to become a classic children's story and I fully believe in my heart that it will.
A Magical Storm is the final book in the Magical Chapters trilogy. Paige finally gets some of the answers she's been searching for since she was 3. I don't want to write too much about the plot because I don't want to give anything away!
Read it. You will love
Sarina Rose
Aug 27, 2015
Ariela Solsol
Aug 23, 2016
My name is Victoria, but most of my friends and family call me Tori. Feel free to do the same.

Born in the shadow of the black mountains in Wales, I now live by the sea in the south-east of England with my husband, Kelly, a degu named Joshua, a chinchilla named Mollie, a West Highland White Terrier named Lilie, and a Cavapoo named Logan.

Having battled with glaucoma since birth, I now find myself co

The Magical Chapters Trilogy (3 books)
  • Witchlet (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #1)
  • The Pineapple Loving Dragon (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #2)