Start by marking “Infinity's Reach” as Want to Read:
Infinity's Reach

Read Book

Infinity's Reach

Life was pretty simple for Infinity Richards as a teenager in a private school in Baltimore. Then she woke up to discover that she’d spent the past two years in a prison camp. Now she and her friends are faced with a trek across a forbidding landscape scarred by a surprise nuclear attack on the United States. Their journey will lead them past hot zones, warlords, “crazies, ...more
Published April 1st 2013 by Prevail Publications (first published March 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Infinity's Reach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinity's Reach

Anna Tan
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Infinity Richards, daughter to the most powerful man in America, is on a journey to reach her father in Camp Zion. But her pilgrimage across a dystopian America ravaged by war and hunted by the enemy isn't an easy one. To survive, she must throw off her previous life of ease, affluence, and privilege and learn how to survive out in the wild on wits and grit alone. And, of course, a gun.

The story is told in the first person from several POVs: Ellie, Infinity, Evangelist, Mack, and Damien; each c
Andrew Partington
Great book! A realistic post-apocalyptic thriller set in a near-future United States that has suffered a nuclear-and-conventional attack. A plausible, exciting thriller, don't be put off if you think you don't like Christian fiction as the Christian elements are subtle and not at all intrusive.

What I particularly liked about Infinity's Reach was the way that the characters had decisions to make that really were all-or-nothing, the story begins with a choice to risk everything on knowing the trut
Cortez III
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Infinity's Reach Is Sure To Grab Reader

Glen Robinson’s Infinity’s Reach tells a post-apocalyptic tale in the United States in the aftermath of The Event. Readers follow the life of a young Infinity (Finn) Richards and her friends Ellie, Kimmy and Marcie at a resort among cute boy toy waiters relaxing, eating and drinking.

But something’s not right. In the near distance, Infinity first then her friends notice a guy in military fatigues who holds a series of signs for their eyes only. One reads, ‘
Sandy Strife
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book through Goodreads First Reads. The following review may contain, at most, the slightest of spoilers.

Let me begin with a dash of honesty – the reason, the only reason, I selected to enter the giveaway for Infinity’s Reach was because I saw ‘Baltimore’ in the description. Post-apocalyptic fiction, especially one with religious connections, is not usually my cup of tea. So the next day, when I found out I actually won, I was actually a bit disappointed. Why couldn’t I
Robert Gilbert
May 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Robinson has made a contemporary masterpiece of a classic—and yet it has become a story in its own right.

The characters are gritty and real. The adventure is tense and unpredictable. The spiritual journey is inspiring. If I had read this book before the summary, I would not be able to tell that it is a contemporary re-telling of a classic best-seller. Robinson has done a marvelous job of bringing the principles of Pilgrim’s Progress into a post-apocalyptic world full of real struggle and spirit
Makala James
May 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved the parallel between Pilgrims Progress and this book. Robinson managed to tell one of the most famous stories ever written in a way that still kept you guessing what would happen next. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Wendy
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Wendy by: Goodreads Giveaways
"Infinity's Reach" I won in a Goodreads Giveaway and was spellbound by the story of Infinity Richards , the daughter of the Secretary of State who thinks she and her friends - Ellie, Marcy and Kimmy - are spending a school holiday at a luxury resort. When she and her friend Ellie decide not to drink their champagne they wake up from their drugged stupor to find they're actually living in the squalor of a prison camp they have to escape.
Set in the future after a surprise nuclear attack devastate
Elizabeth
May 23, 2013 rated it did not like it
Didn't realize it was Christian literature, I wouldn't have read it. It was an interesting premise, but thin and under-developed. The characters were interesting but shallow and the story ended abruptly and was uninspiring. Disappointing at best.
Kathy
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a page turner, well-written and exciting. Minimal religious undertones compared to other books by the same author.
Glen Robinson
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jeff Lawhorn
May 21, 2013
Loren Palmer
May 28, 2013
Linda
Sep 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great book! Finished in one day...look forward to reading more from this author.
Natalie Mitchell
May 23, 2013
Lauren Rios
Jun 10, 2014
Nick
rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2013
Barbara
Zipper Mcgee
Carol
Apr 16, 2013
Apocalypse Whenever: Read for Review on Dystopian YA book 8 22 Sep 17, 2013 01:55PM

• The Silver Ninja (The Silver Ninja Prototype, #1)
  • Rapture's Rain
  • Halo of the Damned
  • Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles #2)
  • Times of Turmoil (The End Times Saga #1)
  • More Things In Heaven And Earth
  • The Path to Sacrifice (Angels without Wings #2)
  • Light Under the House
  • Tundra 37 (A New Dawn, #2)
  • Traveling between the Worlds: Conversations with Contemporary Shamans
  • Academy of Secrets: (Outcast Angels Series)
  • Drugs for Life: How Pharmaceutical Companies Define Our Health
  • Out of the Whirlwind
  • Raulin: Rise of the Forest King
  • Sons of Thunder (Sons of Thunder, #1)
  • Dragon's Fire (Beating Back the Darkness, #1)
  • The Mystery of Hurtleberry House (The Reboot Files #1)
  • Tyrant: Rise of the Beast (Chronicles of the Apocalypse #1)
I'm a California native who grew up in San Jose when it was the Prune Capital of the World. Since the 70s, my wife and I have lived in northern California, Illinois, San Diego, northern California, Idaho (where I was a book and magazine editor) and most recently, north Texas. I earned my PhD in 2004 and teach mainly writing classes at Southwestern Adventist University.

Even though teaching is my da