Jump to ratings and reviews

Lightworker: A Call to Authenticity

A Lightworker is an agent of change, an agent of healing, whether that healing requires a soothing and mending, or an exposing and ripping apart.

A Lightworker is present to change systems, to encourage the evolution of a world, whether that world is seen or unseen.

A Lightworker is born into, surrounded by, and led to wherever needs the power most, whether that need is met easily, or accomplished with blood, sweat, and tears.

A Lightworker will feel the call to do whatever is needed in whatever system they find themselves in—from within that system.

If you are honestly and truthfully doing your absolute best, for yourself and this world around you, then YOU are a Lightworker.

129 pages, Paperback

First published September 1, 2013

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lloyd Matthew Thompson

19 books14 followers
FROM GROWING UP IN a Protestant Christian household to exploring and experiencing many Ways including Buddhism, Shamanism, Paganism, New Age, Catholicism, and good old Life, LLOYD MATTHEW THOMPSON has clearly been shaped by each path in many ways. As the oldest of nine home-educated children, he became accustomed to a self-motivation and independence that drives him to this day, even when surrounded by opposing influences. Whether writing, painting, drawing, or teaching, Lloyd Matthew has committed to and strives to embody and exemplify the mantra he has found at the heart of all things: And the bottom line is Love.

Lloyd Matthew Thompson has written for various metaphysical and holistic blogs and magazines, both locally and globally. He is the author of the nonfiction books THE ENERGY OF GOD, LIGHTWORKER: A CALL TO AUTHENTICITY and ENERGYWORKER: A CALL TO EMPOWERMENT, as well as the fiction works THE HEALER: A NOVEL, ROOT, and AURA: A SHORT STORY. He is currently working on a modern translation of Shantideva's Buddhist classic GUIDE TO THE BODHISATTVA'S WAY OF LIFE and a new yet-to-be-titled novel.

Lloyd lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with his wife, his eighteen-year-old triplets, his eleven-year-old daughter, and his cats named Akasha (the vampire queen), Buffy (the vampire slayer), and the new baby kitten, Figaro "Figgy" Newton (not a cookie). One can simply imagine how these three four-leggeds get along.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
Profile Image for Molly.
Author 19 books38 followers
December 3, 2013
This spiritual knowledge has been missing from the shelves. Lloyd Thompson provides a validating, contemporary resource filled with much-needed insights for Lightworkers, Healers, Teachers, and all Spiritual Seekers wanting to more fully understand themselves, their authenticity, and their unique role in the world.

Lloyd details the "The Light Part" and "The Worker Part" in 11 chapters filled with wisdom, clarity, and accuracy. I strongly resonated with many anecdotal examples, and found myself physically nodding along with his words or saying a silent "yes, yes, yes" to how he perfectly captured the energy. Highly validating and humanistic.

Loved it! Will read again, definitely.
Profile Image for Kim.
23 reviews
October 14, 2013
This isn't the type of book I would normally read, but after I read his small book, a smile was plastered on my face.
This was just one of those simple yet different book anyone would read.
Profile Image for Angie.
Author 9 books2 followers
June 10, 2016
Excellent. Real and practical advice.

It is so wonderful to find a down to Earth book about this subject that really goes into all areas of life as a Lightworker. I have become discouraged with even seeing the word Lightworker, as it is overused, misused and misrepresented quite often. This book doesn't do that. In fact, it addresses that and more. So happy I read this. It renewed my faith and courage, both in myself and in the world.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.