Start by marking “Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)

Bound to Billionaires

(Doms of Destiny, Colorado #2)

Megan Lunceford has lost everything—all her money, her job, even her mother’s diary, and she’s about to lose her house if she can’t defend herself against a ten million dollar lawsuit by two sexy billionaires. Her final restitution for her ex’s crimes brings her to Destiny, Colorado and face-to-face with Eric and Scott Knight, the men suing her.

When Megan enters the courtr
Published April 22nd 2013 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bound to Billionaires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound to Billionaires

Cyn Mistress Kitty
I'm really liking this new series and want to read about all the other citizens in Destiny.
I thought Eric, Scott and Megan were perfect together.
My only complaint was that the guys fell in love with Megan at first sight and especially when they thought she was involved in hacking their business. That seemed unrealistic. Other than that, I enjoyed the story.
Claudia Reinbrecht
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5
Catherine Iriarte
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Megan, Scott, Eric. Megan comes to town totally broke and gets the proposition of a lifetime. I really liked this story. The two guys were a woman's dream IMHO.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review.

3 STARS

While this wasn’t a bad little story, it was almost a stock formula, and a bit amateurish.
Brothers Eric and Scott Knight, self made billionaires, are suing Megan Lunceford for $10 million, claiming she is trying to sabotage their business. But as soon as they lay eyes on Megan, they are convinced of her innocence and put the blame where it really belongs-on her husband, who was arrested by fed
Sheri
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. It starts off with Megan Lunceford having her eyes open to the harsh reality of her husband, fast forward five years and she’s being sued for his crimes. It’s pretty obvious to anyone who sees her that she was duped by her husband and innocent. Watching the way Eric and Scott Knight instantly fall for Megan made this a fun and delightful love story.

There is a bit of suspending of reality because billionaires don’t just show up to sweep you off your feet every day, bu
KnottyGirl Reviews
Great second book!

Chloe Lang is the real deal folks. I'd give this book more than 5 stars if I could it was that great.
this is the story of Scott and Eric Knight and the woman that they are suing, Megan Lunsford. Her husband is an self-employed of theirs who steals a code from them. But when they take her to court.they quickly see she's innocent. So they come up with an unconventional plan and vow to keep her safe from harm. They also vow to make her their sub. Even with danger from her ex, and
Lindsey
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved this book. for the genre, a lot of attention was given to character development. I loved that the heroine wasn't perfect, though I wish there was more conflict with the husband. he is portrayed as a Hannibal mini me without the cannibalism, and is really quite fascinating. I think a sequel with the same three main characters dealing with kip would be great. for all the tension, the climax is a bit of a letdown. but it was really refreshing to not have the bad guy be a stalker who
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
I fell for this series with the first one, Captured By Cowboys and I can honestly say Im looking forward to the third one which will be released tomorrow. I enjoy the steady romance, steamy love scenes and two HOT cowboys dedicated to their beautiful sub. I enjoy the whole BDSM theme immensely. Its not too rough nor too tender, its just right for the light BDSM which is my kind of thing in these kind of books. Very enjoyable.
Heidi
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is second book that i have read by the author and i was not disappointed the story line is good and the characters are smexy as sin.
Ruth Hambley
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. A well written menage erotic romance with a twist. I can't wait to read the next instalment.
Carmen
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series so far can't wait to read the rest
Parker
May 14, 2013 rated it liked it
it was a nice read but parts lacked depth for me
Lisa Phillips
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much as I loved the first one, Captured by Cowboys. I am definitely looking forward to more stories out of Destiny.
Thea™
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Tja..... niet echt indrukwekkend.
Dit boek en andere boeken van deze schrijfser ook niét bewaard!
Lyre
May 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
The heroine has been married for 5 years and still remaining, not mention she's as beautiful as godness (from the brothers' reaction).
How persuasive.
Sep 16, 2015
Tabatha
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Journey To Fortune (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #4)
  • The Beginning (Passion Victoria #1)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch, #10)
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Her Ex-Marines (Slick Rock #3)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
Chloe Lang began devouring romance novels during summers between college semesters as a respite to the rigors of her studies. Soon, her lifelong addiction was born, and to this day, she typically reads three or four books every week.

For years, the very shy Chloe tried her hand at writing romance stories, but shared them with no one. After many months of prodding by an author friend, Sophie Oak, sh

Doms of Destiny, Colorado (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Captured by Cowboys (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #1)
  • Mastered by Mavericks (Doms of Destiny, Colorado #3)
  • Devoured By Doms (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #4)
  • Tamed By Texans (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #5)
  • Beloved by Brothers
  • Tangled by Temptation (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #7)
  • Blinded By Beauty (Doms of Destiny, Colorado #8)
  • Possessed by Passion (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #9)
  • Finally Found (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #10)
  • Stormy Satisfaction (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #11)