Start by marking “Undying Love (An Erotic Love Story, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undying Love (An Erotic Love Story, #1)

Undying Love

(An Erotic Love Story #1)

An epic romance by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Nelle L'Amour that brings together two people who couldn't have less in common or more to share.

He is Ryan Madewell, a heart-stoppingly handsome Harvard grad from one of Manhattan's wealthiest families, who's on his way to heading up his father's media empire.

She is Allee Adair, a beautiful but sassy art
Published April 18th 2012 by Nelle L'Amour

To ask other readers questions about Undying Love, please sign up.
Nelle L'Amour In Fall 2017!!! I just finished writing the first draft! Can't wait to bring you Ryan and Willow's story. Check it Endless Love on Goodreads! MWAH!

Start your review of Undying Love (An Erotic Love Story, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Pi6 by sb_zpsk5aen2r3.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (12/3/2017)

Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone but there is a book 2.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Undying-Love-N...
BLURB:
She is Allee Adair, a
Romance Rehab
Aug 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
What’s the first thing you do when you notice the milk smells funny? You shove it under someone else’s nose and ask them if they think it stinks, too, right? It’s human nature. We all do it. So, when one of my Facebook friends said she wanted my opinion on this book because she’d been in the unpopular opinion crew when she didn’t like it, I dove right in. She asked me to smell the milk, and boy did I ever get a nose full of thick, chunky, WAY past its date milk. Blech.

Let me just list out all
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
2 Undying stars

”True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love never ends.” ~Barbara Johnson

Undying Love was told completely in Ryan Madewell’s pov. As a reader, I usually go crazy for a male pov in a book, however, for this story, I think a dual pov would have benefited the story and the connection to Allee Adair his love interest. That being said, I didn’t connect to Allee at all!

Ryan’s pov left me kinda blah. I found the majority of the story very rushed but the overall idea okay.
Heather

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... (hilariously written)
&
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... (pertinent info)
Adriane Leigh
So beautiful and heartbreaking. Things are blissful and wonderful, a few bumps in the road, but Ryan and Allee's love grows. And then the unthinkable happens. It's heartbreakingly true to life in the fact that sometimes life isn't fair. I cannot wait to see what's next!
I read this in a day! I couldn't put it down.
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Going into this book I was expecting an emotional read and damn, that ending was a hit to my heart, crazy.

Received and ARC in exchange for an honest review

Ryan and Allee’s story was insane, I wasn’t expecting anything that happened and a whole lot of drama happened which gets me to my next point.

I feel like some of this book was rushed and so much happened at once. When Ryan found out what Allee had been doing it was like “yeah yeah thats ok” and the next minute he was proposing but in
Bonnie Crittenden
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well done Nelle! It was a privilege to be asked to read this book. I not only cried, I wept. Ryan and Allee's story captivated me from the beginning. I couldn't put it down because it was filled with passion, steamy love scenes and unexpected twists. I believe that with an open mind books can truly help us find what our hearts and minds are in need of at that moment. Nelle integrated one of my favorite quotes in the story: “It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.” Henry David ...more
Jeanette Book-Reviews
I was honoured to receive Undying Love ARC from Nelle....

I was warned to have some tissues ready!! Oh my god!! It's was bloody refreshing to read something different, never cried so much!!

Not gonna say too much... All I can say is... I bloody enjoyed it!!!

Thanks Nelle! You nailed it :D xox
April Symes
OMG what a beautiful yet tragic and heartbreaking love story which was told completely in Ryan Madewell’s POV. Undying Love is the story of Ryan and Allee. Allee is 24 yrs old and she is totally nuts about art. When Ryan lays eyes on Allee while at the Met, he feels this instant connection and knows there is something really special about her and finds he is drawn to her. She's the opposite of everything he is. Yet Allee is more of a mystery. Ryan we know more about-his life, childhood, job , ...more
The Bookaholix Club
May 25, 2013 rated it really liked it

"Because, Allee Adair, I'm suffocating without you. You're the air I need to breathe."

I am completely heartbroken. I cried and I'm still teary eyed. I don't think I should be writing this review right now, especially right after finishing Undying Love, but I can't wait and I really want to pour out my heart.

What a beautiful and sad story. Now I understand when Nelle told me to get the tissues ready. I had no idea what to expect and let me tell you that I did NOT see that tragedy coming. I am
Loverlysbookblog
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 Stars!!

photo new

First and foremost, grab some kleenex when you read this book. I cried. And not just little tears here and there. I like actually sobbed at one point.

It is a wonderful love story and I definitely went through the emotions.

The story follows Ryan and Allee. Their connection is instant. She's the opposite of everything he is "supposed" to be with and they can't help the passion and chemistry between them. The story is told from Ryan's POV so we know a lot about him, his life, what he
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
I wish Goodreads would let you do 1/2 stars because I would give this 3.5 Stars!!!

~~~~~~~~~Ena’s Thoughts~~~~~~~~~~

Ernest Hemingway once wrote: “I felt the Earth move out and away.” When I met you, the Earth did exactly that. I felt a tremor all around me…and deed inside me. – Undying Love

I enjoyed this book! I knew going into it that there wouldn’t be a happily ever after as the author warns everyone before they read it.

I wanted to give this book 4 stars but I felt like a lot of the portions
Maria's Book Blog
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I haven't been this emotionally invested in a book in a very long time. Without knowing the synopsis of the story I started reading and was unsure of the direction it was going to go in. At first I thought it was just the story of a rich playboy and his quest to find true love but it turned into so much more than that. It ended up being a heart wrenching tear jerker of a love/life story.

Ryan Madewell IV comes from an extremely rich family. His father, an overbearing heartless business tycoon,
Alexis Nicole
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I got an ARC of Undying Love from Nelle L'Amour with a personal warning from her... be prepared to cry! With that in mind, I set off on a personal mission to read as much as possible without spilling a tear...

The story follows Ryan Madewell (love the name btw!) and his quest to break away from becoming the heir to his Father's publishing empire and to pursue his dream of becoming a writer. On a trip to The Met to search for inspiration for his next article, he meets Allee Adair, a tour guide at
Jennifer Noe (The Book Blog)
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that from the first page you knew it was going to stay with you? I cannot stop thinking about this story! The words flowed beautifully and the last thing I wanted to do was stop reading. Especially to go to the grocery store!

The Undying Love Ryan and Allee had for each other was felt with each page I read. They had their trials in the beginning but, Ryan’s love for Allee was already so strong, he would do anything and everything to gain her’s.

Ryan is rich. He has a
Janette
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First I have to say that i waa beyond honored to have received an ARC from Nelle L'Amour, and as honored that I was, I was also anxious to read. PLEASE BE AWARE that i was highly advised that i would need some kleenex while reading it and let me tell you Ms. L'Amour delivered. The book had it all. This book surely tugged at your heart. For me it let me in a great way Emotional drained. Because you felt the emotions, the love and hands down Undyling Love its a must read.

Awesome work Nelle this
Mags Pereira
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It got to the point that I couldn't see the words in front of me because the tears were in the way. I loved that the book was from a guys point of view. I was given the heads up that this book did not have a HEA. Which I'm thankful for. It was hot & steamy yet comical and romantic. I enjoyed it very much and would def recommend it. Thank you Nelle for such a beautiful story. Mags. ...more
Selene
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing I loved it. I can't say much about it but I know it's going to make people cry. This is the second book I read that made me really cry. I think that any one that reads it is going to love it.
Charlotte Passingham
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? This book made me smile, it made me cry, it made my pulse race. I was totally absorbed in Ryan & Allees story.
Nelle L'Amour has balanced romance, steamy scenes & a beautiful story in a way not many manage.
This has to be one of your 'must reads' this Spring.
Amber Escalera
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rated-reviewed
LOVED this book can't wait for the next! I laughed I cried, when I tell people about it I still cry it is a must read thank you nelle Lamour
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wonderful new book by Nelle L'Amour! Review to follow. Don't let plot descriptions scare you away! Loved the story.
Liz F
Jun 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley

I really wanted to like this book. I really, really did. And it was in no way, shape or form awful. It was a decent book but it didn't blow my socks off. I just felt like this was the first draft of a book that was going to be amazing, but that wasn't quite there yet.

I'm no professional reviewer and I've had no real or formal training in literature or anything like that. All I'm going to give you is how this book made me feel and what it didn't
D
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
My first Nelle L'Amour story. What a great way to be introduced to a new to me author.
Overall, the story was enjoyable. I knew there was going to be something angsty that would tug at my heartstrings but I wasn't prepared for what L'Amour dished. I really liked the character development and how the quirkiness of Allee played off the more conservative but alpha Ryan. It made for some funny and some very sexy interactions.
There were a few times, I wished L'Amour had explored other subplots in the
Kristen Holt
Nov 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF because this was awful.

Just because a book is written by a NY Times and USA Today best-selling author, this does not guarantee that everything they write is good.

Case in point, this book.

First off, waaayyyyy too many exclamation points!!!!!!! There was at least one per paragraph. I’m pretty sure there’s another way to get your point across strongly.

Second, this book reads like the first-person musings of a man, but written by a woman who thinks that men actually think that way. It struck
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Ryan and Allee, who are total opposites, yet so perfect together. This is a heartbreaking, yet hauntingly beautiful story, which has secrets, twist, and love. Have the tissues on hand for this one!! Brilliant work from this talented author, and I cannot wait to read the sequel.
Sheila
Page Count: 314
Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

A Love Story for this generation and perfect for fans of Jojo Moyes's Me Before You and John Greene's The Fault in Our Stars, this heart-wrenching romantic novel brings together two people who couldn't have less in common or more to share.

He is Ryan Madewell,
Coco.V
Oct 31, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (10/31/2017)!
Mary Tatar
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As you can expect from the title of this book Undying Love may not have a happy ending. My take on this book is that it is filled with so much love, emotion, heartbreak, and least of all happiness. A love story that will have you heart racing and maybe some tears too.

In the beginning of this story Ryan and Allee meet at the Met. Ryan is a rich, handsome, and chasing his dream at being a novelist. He is currently a art magazine reporter owned by his family. Allee is an art school grad working at
Susan Swiderski
This story seemed oh-so-familiar, as if I'd read it before... oh yeah! I DID read it before, only the earlier version was by Erich Segal, and it was simply called "Love Story." His book was sappy, melodramatic, and a tad on the corny side, but everybody I knew read it. We all bawled at its inevitable ending, and bawled again when the movie version came out. Although we didn't necessarily agree with its oft-quoted line about love meaning never having to say you're sorry, everybody was familiar ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Melting Steel
  • Trust Me (Rivers Edge, #1)
  • Picking up the Pieces (Cloverleaf, #1)
  • Discreet (Discreet, #1)
  • Catching Cassidy (Harborside Nights #1; Love in Bloom #55)
  • A Chance At Forever (The Chance, #1)
  • Good Karma (Strong Karma Trilogy #1)
  • Indiscreet (Discreet, #2)
  • One Night with Hemsworth (One Night Series, #1)
  • More Than Once (Chasing The Dream, #4)
  • Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)
  • Brooklyn Rockstar (Kendalls #1)
  • The Play Book (Damaged #1)
  • Trusting Jake (Blueprint To Love #1)
  • Next August
  • The Billionaire Duke
  • Stone Cold Bad (Stone Brothers, #1)
  • Temporary Bliss (Bliss, #1)
I am a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Los Angeles with her Prince Charming-ish husband, twin college-bound princesses, and a bevy of royal pain-in-the-butt pets. A former executive in the entertainment industry with a prestigious Humanitas Prize for promoting human dignity and freedom to my credit, I gave up playing with Barbies a long time ago, but I still enjoy ...more

An Erotic Love Story (2 books)
  • Endless Love (Love #2)