Start by marking “If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4)” as Want to Read:
If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4)

If It Fornicates

(Market Garden #4)

This edition is no longer available.

If it flies, drives, or fornicates, it’s cheaper to rent it.

Nick is a top earner in the Market Garden, where rentboys fulfill their high-rolling clients’ every sexual fantasy. As a Dom and a sadist, he sets his own price and is experienced enough not to let any client get out of hand. He’s damn good at his job, and it’s easy money.

Or at
ebook, 1st Edition, 155 pages
Published June 7th 2013 by Riptide Publishing

To ask other readers questions about If It Fornicates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If It Fornicates

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Oh my goodness! My favorite Market Garden yet! If you combine this one with book 3 to get the full story then you have BDSM perfection!

I read this immediately after If It Flies so where one ends and the other begins is a little jumbled in my mind. However, I love how this installment delves deeper into Spencer and Nick's emotional connection.

I have to say, L.A. and Aleks did a fabulous job with this one. I was utterly blown away. I was completely glued to my Kindle all night to finish this stor
Shurrn
The conclusion of Nick & Spencer's story blurs the line between warm/fuzzy and steamy/sexy!
“When you invited me over tonight,” he said, deliberately whispering so Spencer had to strain to hear, “was it just for dinner? Or did you want... something more?”

“I want everything you give me, Nick. Anything at all.”

Oh God, talk about sparks flying. Almost four months in, it still felt like they’d barely scratched the surface.
If It Flies and If It Fornicates are a duet within the Market Garden Ser
Shin Mon Thway
So what happens when a rent boy started to date his former client? 😏 Nick hasn’t been in a relationship for years even before he started to work as a rent boy at Market Garden. He now has a boyfriend, Spencer, the most beautiful, gentlest and loveliest submissive he’s ever had who also used to be his John. Lines are blurred when you cross and mix business with pleasure. And add the emotions to that concoction! 😁

Nick is slipping up at work. He is he supposed to be in control and in tune with his
LenaRibka
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aleksandr-voinov

4,7 emotional stars!

Love it!! If It Fornicates belongs definitely to my favorite sequel until now.

I fall in love with Nick in Spencer in If It Flies.

Not because I enjoy the BDSM aspect in my books but because this unusual couple turned my common imagination about the conventional Dom and Sub on its head.

Neither Spencer even less Nick could have imagined that their relationship would evolve in a rapid speed to something much more than just sex. And it is the point where the story started to be no
Tina
Apr 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm

I loved 'If it Flies' and I loved 'If it Fornicates' even more. In 'If it Flies' I missed Nick's voice, he was an enigma...

So it was fantastic to finally slip into Nick's clothes... okay leathers... and figure out with him that he can be a rentboy, that he can be Spencer's lover and Dom, but he can't be both.

Struggling with his work he doesn't feel the excitement anymore. He’s facing the biggest challenge and decision of his life. To accept what’s in his heart.

Spencer supports Nick quietly. I
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
3.5 Stars of Chastity
I'll round up because… chastity.

Member that time I said I didn't really feel this couple? Welp, The Wonder Twins (Voinov & Witt) fixed that deal.

Did I mention there was chastity? Not poser chastity either. Bona fide chastity. With a steel cock cage!

Check this out:

"Speaking of which, we talked the other night about… about, what was it you called it? Chastity play?"
Nick barely kept himself from a relieved exhalation. "We did, yes."
"What exactly would that entail?"
"Anythi
Natasha
I want to give this book 6 stars!
It's SO good!

This is awesome. This book is so good, so well written, and so engaging. I'm obsessed with Nick (and Spencer). Nick is by far my favorite of the series, and his relationship with Spencer is extremely endearing. While reading this I squealed like a preteen fangirl multiple times, especially with such lines as, "Awwww shiiiitttt!" "Omg! That's so awkward!" and my classic, "Oooohhhh, buddy....". Another perfect addition to the series. I have no idea why
Susan
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Re-read July 2018

God, I love these two.

------------------

This is a sequel to Market Garden #3 - If It Flies.
Market Garden #3 is from Spencer's POV and Market Garden #4 is from Nick's POV. These two books can be read without having read 1&2, but you can't read this one without having read #3.

This one picks up right where If It Flies ended. If It Flies ended with Spencer and Nick together, but Nick still as a rentboy. I was curious to see where that would leave their relationship.

If It Forni
Alvin
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I REALLY LIKED IT! I ENJOYED THIS!

Nick's POV is so refreshing for me. This series is actually my first rent boy read. But this read in particular was my first read about what's going on in a prostitute's mind. And I gotta say I'm impressed with Nick. He's not just brawns (sexy brawn for that matter) but he also got the brains. Plus, he's also a dominant and I haven't read reads that have dominants as the narrator/main MC. It makes reading more interesting.

One more thing I liked about Nick was
Amy
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
M/M + BDSM + Rentboys + Voinov + Witt = PERFECTION!!

Seriously, this series keeps getting better and better. If It Fornicates is a continuation of Nick and Spencer’s story from If It Flies. I enjoyed the change in perspective. Now we get to hear Nick’s side of the story.

They are both under a lot of stress and trying to find a balance between their personal and professional lives, while figuring out how to be in a relationship with each other.

Nick is having a hard time focusing on his Market Gar
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
5 SeNsUoUs StArS

I was mesmerized by this intimate story. I was absolutely fascinated by the love connection these two had together.... it is extremely erotic.

Spencer

Nick and Spencer's story continues from If It Flies.

Their journey continues as they work out how their relationship will work from rentboy/client to lovers.

It sent shiver's down my spin, imagining the anticipation that Spencer must have felt. The commands, the trust, the thrum in the air whilst anxiously waiting, that comma
Elena
That was great!!!
I liked Spencer and Nick more in this book than in If It Flies.
The plot was more developed and in a good way. We can see more of the both MCs' lives and their struggle to build something more than weekend Dom/sub training sessions... I especially liked Spencer's attitude towards Nick and his job, his fearless support and lack of shame or judgment.
The sex scenes were very hot, especially that tiny bit of chastity play was sweet! ;)
Nick is that kind of Dom that pushes all my butt
Kaje Harper
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsm
This series is well-written, hot, with a moderate level of BDSM. This book follows Nick, who thought that he could be Spencer's boyfriend and still keep his job as a high-paid Dom. But even though, in his mind, he can keep sex-for-hire separate from his boyfriend, in his heart it's beginning to feel like cheating. And his distraction can be dangerous, in a Dom who is being paid to hurt his clients in just the right, safe and satisfying way. Nick doesn't know what else he can do, though. So he st ...more
Heather C
This was exactly what I was hoping for!! I was a little disappointed with If It Flies and the lack of connection I felt between Nick and Spencer, but this book DID NOT disappoint!

This time, the story is told from Nick's POV. In the first book, we could only see the story from Spencer's eyes, and it was hard for me to believe these guys really had anything stronger than a sexual relationship. Well, this time, Nick makes it very clear to us how he really feels about Spencer, the most perfect and u
Gina
Jul 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! It was amazing for me, because for the first time I found myself swooning over a rentboy. And more then that, i found myself wanting to know more and more of him, how his mind worked, his emotions. And this amazing little story did just that.

Nick is the rent boy, Spencer is the lawyer who hires him for the night. Nick a Dom, who enjoys inflicting pain. Spencer finds out he is a sub and a pain slut. Not exactly a couple that would give you the warm fuzzies, but it happens.

It
Vivian
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, erotica-contemp
Satisfaction.

After the delightfully engrossing If It Flies, where Spencer and Nick just stole my breath away, this second half of their story is fulfilling. I love meeting new characters and discovering them, but there is something more fundamentally pleasurable in reading about how a relationship works rather than just the easy how a relationship starts. All the hard stuff happens after the initial glow dissipates.

We spend a lot of time understanding Nick's conflict between loving Spencer and
Heidi
Mar 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsm, part-of-series
If it Fornicates went around and around a few too many times on the same story line. The indecision started to get a bit frustrating. In some ways it was a direct comparison to Nick's treatment of Spencer on a sexual level as a Dom and his sub. All part of that sexual tension. Theirs is an interesting journey and I certainly enjoy the Market Garden series. 3.5 stars.
S E. Jakes
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I would really REALLY like this book immediately...

****
Edited to add - FINISHED!!!

OMG - so SO good. Nick is awesome. I loved the way this book worked out. I loved that it was angsty but worked out in a way that was so perfect for Nick and Spencer. If you haven't tried this series yet, what are you waiting for?
Sandra
Pre-read thoughts: I'm in hog heaven right now, after getting the galley. Diving in to read right now!

After-read thoughts: UNGH!!! Where If It Flies is told from Spencer's POV, this is told in Nick's POV, which is what this book is about. It's about Nick figuring out that he can be a boyfriend or he can be a rentboy, but not both. The subtle ways the authors let Nick find his way - UNGH!! This was everything I expected and then some. Full review very, very soon.

Review:

I've been waiting for th
Sheri
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Distracted Dom. Perfect partner. Difficult decisions.
Its official…
Nick and Spencer are in a relationship. Making a commitment to someone is exciting, exhilarating and sometimes downright scary as hell. Add to the mix one half of the union sells his body for sex and things kick it up another notch on the challenging scale.
Spencer easily slips into the faithful submissive role in their partnership and hits all of Nicks buttons. Nick finds himself falling fast and can’t wrap his head around how q
StellaR
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
****I LOVE NICK AND SPENCER****

The second book of Nick and Spencer's story is told from Nick's POV and focuses on their new relationship.

”You kept me sane, Nick. I was on the verge of burnout when we met. I still am, but you..gave me an outlet I didn't even know existed. You helped recharge me.”

Balancing work and life is hard enough, it could be stressing when there's a new relationship to be maintained, especially when one's job is a lawyer and the other is a high-demand rent-boy. Nick was
LiveYourLife BuyTheBook
5 Stars - KAPOW!

Market Garden is one of my favourite Riptide reads. Not one installment in this series has been a disappointment, in fact, I think it is getting better and better! As I said in my quick on the spot review comment at Goodreads – Nick and Spencer may have flown in their previous book, “If It Flies”, but in this one they are fornicating fabulous!!

It is about 3 months since they first had a scene, and they are now trying it out as a couple. Like proper boyfriend and boyfriend ♥ How o
Jenni
I have a serious couple crush on Nick and Spencer. Serious! I love these two together, and I loved how their relationship developed and grew in this tale. I could have done without the extended scene of Nick with Red Tie (and what was with that limo driver?!?), and some of Nick's thoughts were a little repetitive, but overall If It Fornicates was a deliciously smexy read! Unsolicited advice: when your mom asks you what you're reading, tell her War and Peace; the answer If It Fornicates is bound ...more
Isabel
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, m-m, bdsm
This is my favorite book of Market Garden series, and I really love the "domestic" feelings that Nick and Spencer were experiencing... The ending is perfect!
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Apr 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm-m-m
Brilliant! i love Aleks and L.A. writing together is even better. I <3 Nick
Dαɴιjα
description

Because the five stars Goodreads offers are not nearly enough.

This time I would need a whole bunch of hearts to describe how much I like Nick and Spencer. I didn't know it was possible, but after If It Fornicates, I've grown to like them even more than before. When those two are together, I just get warm, fuzzy feelings, and simply melt.

To point out the obvious, so far this is my favorite part of the series - with these two authors' so-good-that-I'm-unable-to-describe-it writing, Nick's POV, a
Sara
I think this really needs to be read RIGHT AFTER you read If It Flies. It's a must, I mean once you see where Spencer and Nick are headed you have to go along with them. No tease or denial, just go with it and be prepared for some major melting into puddles of goo.

I won't say much. This is Nick's POV and I would 5 star it for that alone but this is Nick's POV and it's so damn deep and I loved, LOVED watching him realize everything about Spencer. And Spencer, my lord that man is amazing in his s
Pjm12
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lovely conclusion to Nick and Spencer's story. Of course, I knew Nick should do what he does on the last page on about page 7, but it was great to see him to work up to his realisations, his love, his independence.

Spencer is a total babe. Although he's not portrayed as a manipulator, he kind of is. But this kind of compassionate, thoughtful, steady manipulation - where all that happens is one person gives another space to work stuff out for themselves - well, that's just clever and adorable real
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

His to torment, his to tease, his to make incoherent with pain or pleasure or both. And nobody else's.

Did I say If It Flies would be my favorite book in this series? I have to take that back! This is now my favorite.

This series started out strong and becomes better with every instalment, so it seems.

After I had a hard start with Nick in If It Flies I was so so happy to get his POV. And damn, what he had to fight with himself this time!

Nick and Spencer are standing on a crossroad and
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• If It Drives (Market Garden #7)
  • An Inch at a Time (The Professor's Rule #2)
  • Good Boy (Theta Alpha Gamma, #4)
  • Awakening (Power Play, #2)
  • City Mouse (Country Mouse, #2)
  • O Come All Ye Kinky
  • Screw the Fags (Screwing the System, #1.5)
  • Falling Away
  • Dirty Laundry (Tucker Springs, #3)
L.A. Witt and her husband have been exiled from Spain and sent to live in Maine because rhymes are fun. She now divides her time between writing, assuring people she is aware that Maine is cold, wondering where to put her next tattoo, and trying to reason with a surly Maine coon. Rumor has it her arch nemesis, Lauren Gallagher, is also somewhere in the wilds of New England, which is why L.A. is al ...more

Market Garden (8 books)
  • Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden #1)
  • Take It Off (Market Garden, #2)
  • If It Flies (Market Garden #3)
  • Capture & Surrender (Market Garden #5)
  • Payoff (Market Garden, #6)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden #7)
  • On the Clock (Market Garden, #8)