Start by marking “The 5-STAR Business Network” as Want to Read:
The 5-STAR Business Network

Read Book

The 5-STAR Business Network

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Most effective business leaders know:
* Why did Apple sue Samsung while it continues to buy critical parts for its winning products from Samsung?

* How did Amazon double its revenue by $24 Billion in 3 years?

* How to use BIG DATA for BIGGER PROFITS?

* What killed Blackberry?

* How did Red Bull roll out in more than 100 countries in quarter of the time it took its much more pow
Published April 15th 2013 by Jardine Thompson (first published April 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The 5-STAR Business Network, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 5-STAR Business Network

Vivek Sood
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Here are some testimonials from the back cover and inside page:

Praise for this book:
The rules of the business world have changed – and nobody has full grasp of the new reality. This book is an important step leading the business leaders towards the new normal. From use of technology to outsourcing to innovation – the breadth and depth of thinking is seminal and intense. The best part about this book is the actionable nature of the content.
Tony Fedorowicz – Global Supply Chain Strategist

Your bu
Richardstaller Richardstaller
Vivek Sood doesn't just make one point and go with it in "The 5 Star Business Network". He makes a point per page and takes the time to summarize each chapter like a text book, which quite frankly a whole generation of younger upper management types would be wise to use it as. Business Networks have never been more well-explained or accessible than they are once you've digested this big book of ideas.
Alex Rotenberg
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Today companies are creating their own version of Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin; and whilst these new business models might be less visible to the outsiders, the significance of this new era has not escaped the expert eye of thought leader, Vivek Sood.

In his latest book, 5 Star Business Networks, the author explores 5 innovative models to rapidly share ideas across business networks, thereby dramatically accelerating the deployment of new products, services, business capabilities and the resulti
Sunil Santhamma
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Vivek introduced his simple winning concept, RUN THE BUSINESS TO GO GLOBAL, to any organization through 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORKS. This excellent book provides incredible insight that how to build the next generation super-corporations. The book is a practical guide to all leaders, who are leading their organizations in this turbulent era. It is highly recommended, not to keep this book in your bookshelf rather keep it beside on the desk for quick reference.
Charle
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing

It's not often you find a book this revolutionary, but Vivek Sood has made a\considerable impression with "The 5 Star Business Network". Whether you manage a multi-national corporation, the local grocery store or haven't yet gotten that big break, you'll find useful information on every page that will give you the winning edge.
Christopher Godshall
May 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: first-reads
Won a copy of The 5-STAR Business Network by Vivek Sood!! It sounds like an exciting read and I can't wait until I receive my copy!! Thank you!!
Solomon
Jonathan Oag
Apr 16, 2013
Managing Director - Global Supply Chain Group

MBA, LLM, CFA

Let me include a couple of brief biographical paragraphs that will hopefully spur you on to read my books with your full attention to get the best use out of them.

If you have read my other writings these might have already signaled to you that I see myself as an outsider. I do not have a Bachelor’s degree, and really started my college educ
More about Vivek Sood...