Start by marking “Losing Me, Finding You (Triple M, #1)” as Want to Read:
Losing Me, Finding You (Triple M, #1)

Losing Me, Finding You

(Triple M #1)

Twenty-one year old Amy Cross's idea of a hot Saturday night is curling up with her favorite book boyfriend and secretly sneaking a bottle of her mother's wine. That is, until she meets Austin Sparks, the biker boy with a past that burns like fire and a gaze she can't look away from. Without knowing what she's doing or why she's doing it, Amy ends up on the road with Austi ...more
Published April 20th 2013 by Sarian Royal (first published April 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Losing Me, Finding You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Me, Finding You

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
*Storyline first - rant review after! Just keep reading...*

3 Motorcycles, Madness, Money and what the hell Stars

“Take me with you,” I whisper as they fly by and disappear around the corner. I imagine what it would feel like to just run away with them, try something new, something different.

description

A story about escaping the narrow confines of your family expectations, dreaming big and daring to act upon your wishes. A story of bravery, passion and money that unfortunately makes the world go around...

Am
Pam
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: biker-mc, steamy-hawt, 2
” After all these years of reading about bad boys and alpha males and delicious men with ridiculous names, it's my turn. Mine. Mine. Sorry, Horse; Sorry, Kellan Kyle; Sorry, Ty McCabe; Sorry, Travis Maddox; Sorry, Gideon Cross. But I'm breaking up with all of you.”

COVERGASM!!!! Hot Damn ....

The cover was hot and I had such high expectations for this book and I think my expectations totally ruined it for me.
Amy Cross, preachers daughter trapped in a small town completely ruled b
Lise *friends don't flag*
description
“If you can think of your lover in six senses, then I'd say you're nailed. “Sight, sound, taste, scent, touch, and other, that thing you can't figure out that means everything.”

Weeeee… I am such a fan-girl for C.M Stunich and this little number did not disappoint. After coming off of a pretty disastrous biker book- I was thrilled this book was able to cleanse my palate and get me “back in the saddle”

Amy is a sheltered small town, 21 year old sexually suppressed girl. Amy knows there is more to
Christy
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo LosingMe-Cover_zpsa3c7c420.jpg
Look at this... LOOK AT IT This cover is SMOKING HOT!!!! YUMMY!!!

Now to our two main characters:

Super sexy biker, Austin Sparks
 photo f81125b5-9e89-458b-ad46-366d7012bf8a_zps007813c3.jpg

and Amy Cross, the not so good little church girl
 photo a0ac2f26-46dd-4acf-ad93-c0af35b200be_zps54a71c0b.jpg
Some decisions we make; others are made for us.
Amy is 21 years old and still lives with her parents. She is restricted in all aspects of her life. What she can do, who she can talk to, what she can wear. Her father is a pastor in a small southern town and her parents are controlling to the extreme. The only way she c
Lucia
Apr 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
description
This was my first book by C.M. Stunich as well as my first biker book. And what a way to be introduced to this genre. I loved everything about it! Amy became my new favourite heroine and Austin my new book boyfriend. And I have to admit that I fell for them hard...
My Amy and Austin:

Amy lives in a small boring town with extremely old-school minded parents and dreams about leaving and experiencing somehting different and exciting. With father minister her live resembles a prison so she finds her e
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Let’s start with the cover, it is off the charts hot! As for the story, well that rating is somewhere between 2 ~ 2 stars for me.

Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy has her twenty-one year old nose stuck in books as an escape from her life. She is a cardigan wearing/flowered skirt wearing, never been kissed, virgin, who suffers under the control of her abusive father/minister and mother.

In her town there is a motorcycle festival taking place. Amy dreams of the freedom of getting on a motorcycle and leaving her
Fathima
Apr 07, 2013 rated it liked it
 photo oohmyy_zps63b2b55f.gif

THAT COVER ........

photo droolin_zps76147928.gif

Consumed By Lust photo tumblr_m1cyicV3iX1qffy86.gif
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and looking at this cover, I can certainly agree. Sadly, that's not the case with the actual story...it's not a horrible story, it's just with a cover like that, you expect to be blown away.

Let's put it this way...if Austin really looked like that and I was indeed a preacher's daughter still living at home under my parent's thumb, I probably would let him take my virginity on a pool table inside a bar! And that is exactly what Amy lets Austin
Iva
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Update after reding: *sigh* It was bad and I'm so tired I don't have the energy to even write a sentence about it. Maybe tomorrow. But it's a solid 2 stars.

Asfkvrjgsontroebćtbsbn THAT COVER!!!!

*O*
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
 photo AustinandAmy_zps4810208c.jpg

4.5 Stars

“If you don’t want this,” he whispers as he grazes my ear with his white, white teeth. “Then you better tell me know because once I get started, I ain’t gonna be able to stop.”

This author isn’t new to me as I’m a big fan of her Never series. When I saw that she was planning on releasing this Biker romance novel, I was one giddy schoolgirl. I’m not going to lie, I’m not going to try to deny it: I love Bad Boy Biker romance novels. I eat ‘em up like handful of M&Ms. Then when I sa
Jamie
Apr 20, 2013 marked it as to-read
THIS IS PROBABLY THE HOTTEST FREAKING COVER THERE HAS EVER BEEN...I'M CONSIDERING MAKEING THIS MY PC WALLPAPER. AND MAYBE MY PHONE WALLPAPER TOO. THAT IS JUST TOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!! THE INSIDE OF THIS BOOK SURE HAS A HELL OF A LOT TO LIVE UP TO THAT'S FOR SURE!
*Book-Lover*
Apr 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
I may be in the low minority who wasn't raving about this one..oh well!

The cover caught me, as well as the blurb, and was hoping that I would like it..NO LUCK

The insta-lust turned out to be a turn off for me. I was hoping for a build....hoping it had an emotional connection as well as physical, but it was mainly physical.

Here are a few things that turned me off about the book:

" I might have a date with Amy tonight, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with Mireya until then." --ummm
Melisa Hamling
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read the teaser on Facebook! Yeah, this one's gonna be HAWT! On April 7th, make that April 20th, Melisa will be IS stalking Amazon for this one, and then... yeah, I'm going to be busy reading it :b COME ON AMAZON! Get it UP already!

HAPPILY READING :b and loving Amy's book boyfriends *chuckles*
UPDATE: I'm taking Amy shopping at Victoria's Secret. Then we are going to her house and dumping all those "ugly ass" underwear into her mama's drawer and running like hell!

Well, that was certainly differ
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
1.5 Stars

Oh, boy I am so upset I was wanting so much more from this book.

I wanted it to be great especially after the stunning cover but once I started reading it I just couldn't feel it. I tried. I read the whole book hoping I would love it like so many others.

Ok the story felt like a combo of A Walk to Remember meets the MC world. Amy was a goodie goodie christian who in warp speed turns into a non-virgin MC member.

When she meets Austin both of their worlds change.

First Austin is a free bi
P.A. Lupton
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was ok

I know it's hard to believe I'm giving this book 2 stars when you read my review, but hey, at least it wasn't boring so it did provide me some entertainment:)

You ever finish a book and then go to rate it and write your review but have no friggin clue what you want to do? That was this book for me. Parts of this story had me rolling my eyes and wanting to bang my head on the table. Other parts were pretty entertaining—although, not in the way I think the author intended.

First, I have to say this
Carrie
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: z2013-read, bikers
I hate when a story doesn't live up to it's potential.

I thought... this was going to be super hot & sexy story about a relationship between two people from polar opposite worlds that crash together and that fallout.

Instead it was a convoluted mess of an underdeveloped relationship within the confines of a badly written wannabe SoA episode.

The book was way to short to deal effectively with all the plot the author jammed into the story. Not enough time was spent building the romance between
*Marsha,Marsha,Marsha* It's always Marsha
2.5 -3 Stars
Lost my other review. It went poof. I don't want to have to go through it all again so I'm going to make this short and to the point:

This was confusing and convoluted. Virginal, southern, religious 21 yr old with the social maturity of perhaps a 14 year old. Abusive father, bitch of a mother and just about living in a cult like existence.

Amy meets Austin at a town festival, returns later that night where he takes her virginity over a pool table and someone videos it and sends to all
Cindy
May 18, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
WILL NOT LET COVER RULE MY ONE CLICK HAPPY FINGER!!!!!!!

That was all this book had going for it. *sigh* I liked the first chapter but then things just fell apart. Amy likes to read romance novels, fine who doesn't but she quotes them A LOT in her head which was fine the first couple of times, but during her love making okay it was just too much!! Amy I liked okay as a character she is supper naive and her vision of the MC bike world is none existing. She lives in a super sheltered world, but she
Jessica
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
That's it!!! What kind of ending is that. I need more than that. I really liked the book but the end was rushed.
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
You know that saying...If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything?
Nikki

I LOVE the cover. By itself I would have given 10 stars! I really wanted to love this book. And at a few points I did. But overall, I had too many negative issues and the combined effect made it fall flat for me. I will say that on a small level I actually did relate to Amy. I had an extremely overprotective parent whom I constantly felt the need to escape from before losing my sanity and I also tend to use reading as an outlet for all the bad crap. So for that alone, I did feel for her. BUT onc
Jill
Apr 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Amy is not living the life that she wants to live. Stuck in the middle of a god fearing town, with a mean, free with his fists preacher father and a brain washed mother, Amy pretends to be the good girl. Every year when the Biker fair happens in there town, she dreams of riding away and never looking back. Truth is , she is a 21 year old virgin who has never even been kissed,and who lives off the fantasies she has of her list of book boyfriends.
This years Biker Fair brings with it Austin Sparks,
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
Whoa!!! Just read Chapter 1 and 2 on the authors site! I need this book!
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
WOW check this COVER!!! WOW!
LipSmackin' GoodBooks Bloggin' Bitches
Review by Kimmi See http://Lipsmackingoodbooks.blogspot.com/ for the hot pics that go with my review. And join my blog too dude!
I waited anxiously for this book! I counted down the days and mentally crossed out each day in my mind calendar. The build up was so intense on Saturday the 20th I almost had a damn panic attack, lol.
Now for my review, I really did like this book, really I did. I liked getting the POV of both Amy and Austin, the books that give that to the reader are hands down always t
Hayley Faiman
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
SO we meet poor 21 year old Virgin Amy Cross.. who hates her freaking life. It's beyond vanilla and her parents are CRAY-ZAY fanatics. She and her bestie decide to go to the one and only local bar during the biker festival because little Miss Amy ran into a hot guy biker Austin and made a date... yumm yumm

SOOO they do it on a pool table.. oh yeah a pool table.. thats where she loses her virginity..

photo tumblr_mdlq7207OH1r51ymv_zps9fcfdeaa.gif

Then she leaves him.. but for some strange reason he wants her to stay.. yeah he's confused by th
M Marie
Apr 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Amy is a 21 yr virgin living with abusive bible thumping parents..Austin is a bad ass biker just passing through town...I enjoyed this book..it was a quick read..these 2 fell into an almost immediate hot steamy relationship with sex in lots of public places..Amy literally jumped right onto the back of Austins bike and never looked back...Told in alternate POVs, Amy may be a virgin but her inner monologues were pretty dirty. She has a love of reading and her book boyfriends have taught her everyt ...more
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love love love Austin! This book is sizzling hot! I'm thinking there is a second book? And I can't hardly wait for that! Like I want it now!
Barnes N Noble 6 52 May 23, 2013 03:23PM
Gabriel's Inferno...: May Challenge - Losing Me, Finding You 7 77 May 05, 2013 11:09AM

• Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Defiance (Defiance, #1)
  • Wild Ride (Riding with Honor, #3)
  • Saving Dallas (Saving Dallas, #1)
  • Diamond Girl (G-Man, #1)
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Breathing His Air (Bantorus MC, #1)
  • Human Hieroglyphix (Human Hieroglyphix, #1)
  • Painted Lines
  • Down & Dirty (Colson Brothers, #1)
  • Lash (The Skulls, #1)
  • Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)
  • Ride (Bayonet Scars, #1)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

Triple M (4 books)
  • Loving Me, Trusting You (Triple M, #2)
  • Needing Me, Wanting You (Triple M, #3)
  • Craving Me, Desiring You (Triple M, #4)
“There are only three kinds of kisses in this world: secret ones that nobody sees, the fake ones that everybody sees, and the real ones that only two people see. This one was one of those and I'll be damned, but it rocked my friggin' world.” 33 likes
“The man was rude, crude, and inappropriate. I was taken with him the moment I walked in the door, and I knew the first moment I saw him that it was going to be raw, it was going to be ugly, and I was going to enjoy every damn minute of it.” 28 likes