Start by marking “Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)

Blind Attraction

(Reckless Beat #1)

He can seduce with a single glance.

Peering down at a sea of fans, rock star, Mitchell Davies can’t deny the innocent beauty of a woman in the front row. He’ll stop at nothing to get to know her. When a public altercation leaves her weak and defenseless, he takes the opportunity to be her savior.

She’s been sheltered from the world.

Alana Shelton wants to spread her wings
Published January 9th 2014 (first published May 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Attraction

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeHotPixbysb_zps02f167cd.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (3/1/2017)

Stand-alone book 1.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Blind-Attracti...
BLURB:
He can seduce with a single glance.

She’s been sheltered from the world.

Alana Shelton wants to spread her wings and experience life aw
Mo
Jun 18, 2013 rated it liked it
I decided to start this one yesterday as I was heading out to a concert last night and wanted to get the feel for the whole rock band thing. It was ok, but nothing out of the ordinary. Unlike the concert which totally ROCKED. I love you Brandon....

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

4.5 Entertaining Stars!!!

You know what??? I liked it, I really, really liked this book!!!
This book was totally engaging, funny and sweet. I liked both the hero and the heroine and I got what I'd been looking for!!! A bunch of thrilling emotions and plenty of hot sex!

Alana Shelton is at her very first rock concert, and she's thrilled. Never mind that she barely knows the band and she's surrounded by a crowd of screaming panty-throwing women, she's still excited. This is the fist step toward her f
Kim Person
Shelves: rock-roll, arc
Stayed up and read this one AWESOME!!!!!! FREAKING LOVED IT ~ total 5 stars all the way!!!! Full review after work!!!

~ Becs ~
He squeezed her neck and rested his forehead against hers. “What is it with you, Allie? Why can’t I take my mind off you? I can’t take a single breath without wishing I was touching you.”

I think you’d have to look hard to find a more unlikely pairing than Alana and Mitchell. She has grown up in a woman’s retreat having being brought up by a mother that taught her that there is danger in men and to BEWARE!! Mitchell is the sexy lead guitarist with the mega successful group Reckless Beat. He has
Shayna
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing

"Feeling heartbroken is better than feeling nothing at all."

This is a Rock Star Romance you will never forget! Mitch and Alana will capture your heart in the first chapter and never let go.

Alana Shelton has lived a sheltered life. Growing up in a women's retreat in Colorado with her mother, she didn't know much about the real world, hell she has never even been to a concert! Who knew attending her first concert would change her world forever. Mitchell Davies was your typical Rock Star. Sexy as h
Katie(babs)
Jun 12, 2013 rated it did not like it
I've been dying to read more romances with rock stars since I feel this is the next big trend, especially in self publishing. Blind Attraction by Eden Summers was .99 cents and has some great reviews, so I decided to give it a shot. The premise looked interesting, but then three chapters in I couldn't stop rolling my eyes. The writing is very weak overall and the characters are full of contradictions, specifically the heroine, Alana has all those traits of a naïve and innocent heroine readers ma ...more
Coco.V
Nov 02, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/20/2018)!💝
Delilah
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Break out that favorite concert t-shirt of yours and get ready to rock out with Mitchell Davies and the guys of Reckless Beat in Blind Attraction, the first book in Eden’s Summers’ new rock star series! Blind Attraction is the love story between Reckless Beat’s lead guitarist Mitchell Davies and Alana Shelton. But Blind Attraction also has four more yummy hot rockers in there too, along with Eden’s trademark wicked sense of humor, and not just smoking hot sex scenes but one of the hottest voyeur ...more
MsRomanticReads

This is my third book by Eden Summers, but this is the first one I have re-read two and a half times. I simply love her voice and writing style. Not only are her characters infused with a great sense of humor, they’re also real and easy to connect with. While her debut novella, Sneaking a Peek was full of sexy humor, and Concealed Desire was a little more serious with corporate sexiness, Blind Attraction veers off into a more emotional and vulnerable type of read.

There was never a dull moment wi
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Blind Attraction is the amazing start to the Reckless Beat series by Eden Summers. This book in a word ROCKS! I loved every page of this story! The series revolves around the members of a famous rock band, their stardom and their women. Ladies, when I tell you these guys are hot and that I've never wanted to be a groupie so bad in my life I am not exaggerating in the slightest. My only complaint is the second book isn't out, yet and I have to wait to read it.

To say Alana Shelton was raised a bi
Kerry
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Um...where to begin???? WOW! This book was absolutely fantabulous! I picked it up and didn't put it down until the last page was read. It has been awhile since a book has sucked me in and taken me on such a wild ride, but Blind Attraction certainly did!

Mitchell Davies is a typical rock star - he is famous, talented, good looking, and has no problem getting the attention from the ladies.

Alana Shelton is not a typical fan girl - she has been sheltered all her life and has never experienced much of
Janey
Shelves: series
4.5 sizzling stars...

Well I jumped straight on the giddy train & devoured this book..wowza!

Mitchell was the lead guitarist of the very famous Reckless Beat, who noticed a dark haired beauty at the very front of the crowd. He was captivated by her green stare, and attempted to seduce her with his eyes.

But Alana wasn't a groupie, she wasn't considered ordinary, given the upbringing she had..

An attempt to arrange to meet her backstage was mis-managed, and after nearly losing the opportunity, a
Kim
Shelves: 4-5-stars

This is a sweet rock star romance with some different twists that add more depth to the story. Alana is a reserved girl who has grown up isolated in a women's retreat and without being exposed much to men and the outside world. Her best friend Kate wins concert tickets and they end up on the front row of a show for Reckless Beat. Mitch is the lead guitarist and sparks fly when their eyes meet during the concert.

She stood out like a beacon, her wide eyes and shy smile causing him to los
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Well, color me surprised. I've just about given up on rockstar books. It seems like it's hard for me to find a middle ground that works for me. Too "nice" and it loses the bad boy edge that you are looking for - too "nasty" and I end up hating the hero and doing a lot of "ewwwing" in my head.

So, Mitchell isn't my perfect rock star. (I think that place will always belong to Brian from Backstage Pass) but he's pretty darn great. He definitely falls on the "nice" side of the scale, but not so nice
Rachaelthebiliophile
2.5* rounded up and spoilers ahead

This was a pretty ok rockstar romance that still ran along familiar lines.
The non groupie young lady sees the rockstar he's instantly captivated and surprisingly enough for a rockstar romance he is basically obsessed with her and never looks back. His only dumb move was as usual thinking he knew best and breaking up with her "for her own good" . Thankfully that didn't last long and he wasn't with anyone else during the separation (thank you sweet baby Jesus!!)
T
Shari Kay
Oct 02, 2018 marked it as not-for-me
Upcoming series tropes that are just not my cuppa.
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
Michelle's Review: 5 stars
Holly mother of God where can I find me a man like Mitch Davies? Seriously that is all I want to know. And after you read Blind Attraction by Eden Summers you’ll be asking the same thing. So let me get into a little about the book and show you why I’m asking that.

First I’ll introduce you to Alana Shelton, she is a 27 year old woman but is just now starting to spread her wings in life. Being raised by her single mother on a retreat for battered women she hasn’t been arou
Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)
At A Glance
A decent rock star romance.
The Good
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for rock star romances. Blind Attraction was no different. The set-up was definitely different. Alana gets glass thrown in her eyes and her vision is temporarily messed up for a couple days. Mitch feels responsible for what happened to Alana so he takes care of her while she regains her sight. They have a good, though fast, connection and spend some yummy nights together.

I love how serious Mitch was with
Kaylyn
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
“He knew from experience that the first appendage the grabbed was not your arm and they didn’t grasp lightly.”

When I read that line I knew I was going to love this book. It made me laugh and wonder how many times poor Mitch has been groped hard. Eden’s rockers are hot!! I mean scorching. As soon as I finished Blind Attraction I sent Eden a message saying she needed to write faster as I couldn’t wait to read the next four books. It ranks easily in my Top 10 books of 2013. I decided since I loved
Book Addict Mumma
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
He's a rock star who is sweet, loving and sexy as all hell!
She's sweet, innocent and been introduced to the big wide word outside her mom's
*safehouse*

These 2 meet when she goes to his bands concert and BOOM! Instant sparks!
Hot,tingly and sexy!

Now for my non spoiler review :) awww you say... but I say uh uh you NEED TO READ THIS BOOK!

Eden Summers blew me out of the water with this book, I have loved each and everyone of her books but Blind Attraction had that grab on me and it wasn't letting go.
Stephanie
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of a very sheltered woman, Alana, who grew up believing all men are bad, something her mother instilled in her. So when she attends a rock concert with her best friend Kate and Mitch, the lead guitarist wants to meet her after the show, she's quite hesitant. Mitch sees her in the front row during the concert and finds her extremely attractive. He is confused about why he feels so strongly about her. After all, he is a rock star who can have any woman he wants whenever he wants ...more
Jan
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great start to a series

Loved Blind attraction, great characters, lots of humour, hotness and good plot.

Alana was a sheltered girl when growing up so the decision to break free and start experiencing life with the help of her friend was the start of a whole new experience.

Mitch is the lead guitarist, women throwing knickers at him on stage is just a part of his life so when his eyes meet Alana's a girl who is anything but a groupie in tbe crowd, the attraction is instant.

Alana is 27 so the ch
Melanie♥
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
The blurb sounded great and the first few chapters were promising, but then it all fell apart.
Too many contradictions in Alana's and Mitchell's characters made the whole thing a bit of a confusing mess.
She's had an extremely sheltered and isolated upbringing, yet once she meets Mitchell she seems to turn into someone else.
Found it difficult to like or relate to either one of them.
End of the road for this series.

JAIME
This was a bit....of something :/

We have our heroine, a sheltered young thing who ordinarily lives and assists at a battered women's home in the Colorado mountains with her mother who never really let her out of the house or go to school or whatever since she herself was attacked and raped years earlier.

So Alana, has been brought up being taught that all men are a-holes will attack and rape her at any and all contact.

Anyway, Alana has flown across the country (or has she? I dunno, I'm Australi
K.  Ramjohn
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Blind Attraction is book one is the Reckless Beat series and Eden Summers did a great job with the introduction to this rockstar series. This insta-love novel was sweet and fun one. This was Mitch and Alana's story however we are introduced to the other members of the band.
I loved the caring side of Mitchell and as sheltered as Alana was I loved that she was also strong.
This novel has a bit of everything, family drama, angst, romance, friendship, steamy scenes and aHEA ending that will all hav
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

I read this on a road trip to Richmond, VA, and this book happens to be based in Richmond since that is where Alana Shelton goes to Reckless Beat's concert. (Coincidence I think not...Hubs had a convention to go to, and I found the opportunity to read the book finally.) =)

Eden Summers you know how to write a book, my dear. I LOVED every part of this book and now I am officially a groupie of the band "Reckless Beat" even when they are fictional.
My husband ke
Kelster
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
I did not like Blind Attraction at all. The beginning started out okay and I was hoping that there was going to be something beyond the H seeing the h and becoming desperate for her. I liked that he wanted to meet her and I liked the scenario that developed that causes them to spend more time together. But after that the book went from so so to eh pretty quickly.

I didn't like/believe virginal Alana switching to seductress. I didn't believe their feelings for each other and how quickly they devel
DKristin
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-a-copy, big-o-s
3.5ish stars for me, I enjoyed this one overall. It had some interesting twists to it that I definitely did not see coming. I heard it was a hot read and I have to say there is one scene ALONE that gave it one full star in my opinion!!! Makes me want to go back and read it again.

I suggest this if you want a quick & hot read.

photo 27bb9442-2472-49be-81ec-1dceea5a561a.jpg
Kristen Holt
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love rock star romance, and this one delivered!

I loved Mitchell's protectiveness, and I loved Alana's sweetness.
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Falling for a guy in a band [s] 8 27 May 25, 2014 01:33AM
Favorite rocker? 6 44 Jul 10, 2013 09:42PM
  • Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1)
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • Exclusive Access (Rock Arrangement, #3; The Lonely Kings, #1.3)
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Heartstrings (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Haze
  • Shocking Heaven (Room 103, #1)
  • Savage Rhythm (Club Volare, #6)
  • Broken Sound (Chasing Cross, #2; Brothers of Rock, #2)
  • Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
  • Dear Rockstar (Dear Rockstar, #1)
  • Seduced (Lost in Oblivion, #0.5)
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Metal Urge
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Beauty in the Breakdown (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Afflicted (Battlescars, #2)
  • Alluring Turmoil (Bayou Stix, #1)
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .

Reckless Beat (5 books)
  • Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat, #4)
  • Undeniable Temptation (Reckless Beat #5)
“Don’t think. Don’t judge. Just pretend I’m not damaged and make love to me before I go. Please.” 16 likes
“I’m sure you could distract me with something better than hand holding, sugar.” He winked, then winced and sucked in a breath. “Holy f-f-f-f-fire truck. I think you just stitched my kidney.” 15 likes