Start by marking “Welcome to Paradox” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Paradox

Welcome to Paradox

Lars Keller is history. Literally. Sentenced for temporal crimes he has not yet committed and exiled to the past with no technology and no way to get back home, Lars soon finds himself caught in an endless cycle of paradox. Unless he can find a way to restore the timeline, Keller will find himself being expelled from space and time over and over again. The catch? If he's g ...more
ebook, Smashwords
Published March 11th 2013 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Paradox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Paradox

Start your review of Welcome to Paradox
Doc
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
My second Parsec Award nominated short story is now available as an e-book. Welcome to Paradox is a time travel story that introduces the idea that the universe has a safety valve to defend against paradox. If something causes paradox, it gets kicked out of space time and the timelines reset without it. But what if the cause of the paradox is something that the universe can't live without?

I thought this was an interesting take on dealing with issues of paradox. Many listeners to the audio versio
Michael Spence
Review pending my re-read of it.
Keetara
Apr 02, 2013
Icepick
Apr 08, 2013
Creative Reviews: Looking for Short Story Reviewers 1 12 Apr 12, 2013 05:15AM
Doc Coleman needs to update his bio. It doesn't look like he has touched it in a couple of years. I know this, because I am Doc, and I just looked at this bio and said, "Man, I need to update this thing."

Doc is really proud of his book The Perils of Prague. It has gotten really good reviews. You should take a look.

He also is in a recently published anthology called Paradise Found: Tales from the L

News & Interviews