Start by marking “The Snowing And Greening Of Thomas Passmore” as Want to Read:
The Snowing And Greening Of Thomas Passmore

The Snowing And Greening Of Thomas Passmore

Something strange has happened to Thomas Passmore. Waking from a warm Australian beach, he finds himself at Heathrow Airport on a winter's morning, only he can't remember getting there. Burdened with emotional baggage and an unshakable sense of deja vu, Thomas tries to piece together fragments of his life that he's just not sure he should be remembering at all...Tom, a mus ...more
Paperback
Published August 28th 2008 by Legends Press

To ask other readers questions about The Snowing And Greening Of Thomas Passmore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Snowing And Greening Of Thomas Passmore

Start your review of The Snowing And Greening Of Thomas Passmore
Magdalena
Feb 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
One of the great joys of reviewing is happening upon a small press book from a first author that is so good, you can’t stop thinking about it. It’s a wonderful serendipity that publishers, agents and reviewers wearily hope for and rarely find. The Snowing and Greening of Thomas Passmore is one of those books. It’s tightly, expertly written, and yet so tenderly rendered, that the reader descends directly into Thomas Passmore’s dreams, struggling to surface back to reality along with the protagoni ...more
Graham cooper
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book.

I had no idea what this book entailed, I am so glad i took the effort to read it, the characters were so strong and believable and it was a page Turner beyond all doubt.
Paul
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Of everything I've written, this is my absolute favourite. I appreciate that not everyone will 'get it', but for the time-being it remains the book I would be judged by - the work I am proudest of.

The best feedback I've ever received came independently from two readers, who told me that as soon as they finished the book they began reading it again.
Kirstie
Jun 27, 2012 rated it it was ok

Just didn't get it. From dreams, to the past to present - too confusing!!!
Becca Boyd
Kim
Mar 09, 2013
Kate
Jul 09, 2014
Paul Burman was born in Northamptonshire, England, but currently lives in Port Fairy, Australia.

He’s worked in a wine-bottling factory, a deep freeze, a plumbing warehouse, the Post Office; he’s been an English teacher, a shop assistant, a maize ‘castrator’ in the south of France, and he once had a newspaper round until a neighbour’s dog bit him.

As a child, he lied about his age to become a Beefea

News & Interviews