Start by marking “Regret No More (James Blake #2)” as Want to Read:
Regret No More (James Blake #2)

Regret No More

(James Blake #2)

No one is safe from the past

James Blake and his family were safe - until he received the phone call that meant they knew where he was. A stolen Picasso lies at the root of an international conspiracy that reaches into the life of a prominent US politician with devastating consequences not just for him but for so many of those caught up in the crime.

Wolfgang Heller, a
Published April 6th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

Start your review of Regret No More (James Blake #2)
Andi
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another gripping episode in the Blake family's life!
Action packed, full of wanton revenge for crimes from past generations.
I love the research that Seb Kirby has done, and its meticulously set out.
Susan Angela Wallace
Regret no more by Seb Kirby.
A fantastic read with some great characters. Loved Julia Jim and Miles. Didn't like Reid. Glad what happened to him. Looking forward to reading the next book. 5*.
David Highton
Not nearly as good as the first book, overly complex plot, will not bother with the third in the trilogy
Nancy Silk
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"A Stellar Mystery Thriller"

This is the second in a series about James Blake. And it kept me reading from cover to cover, very quickly. I like the short chapters that keep moving rapidly from scene to scene. There are many characters in this novel, and each have unique lives, but also something in common. To begin with, James Blake and his wife Julie, who is about seven months pregnant, receive a call that sets them off from Weymouth, England, to London under assumed names of Charles and Mary
Beccy Thompson
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book from TBC Reviewers request- Thank you
This is the second book in the series and as always, I would recommend reading the first book to ensure you get the best from the series!
I really enjoyed the first book in the series and was super excited to read the second book. The characters have been further developed and I loved the art mystery that was attached to the book.
Margarida Veloz
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the first novel in this series, I was happy for resolution but I kept thinking about the characters’ experiences. I could not let them go. Yet, I was not expecting a sequel. I was curious about where they were and how they had fared after the events of book 1. Hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. I totally didn’t see the story line coming. Wonderfully written mystery to be solved!
Chris Tunnicliffe
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An equally fast paced thriller to follow on from Take no more. James and Julia Blake are in hiding after
surviving all that was thrown at them in the first book. Just as they think all is over there is more,much more. Lots of action, lots of twists, lots of bad guys. A great sequel. looking forward to reading the next book.
Geeta
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series and picks up from the first book where we followed Julia and James Blake.
I enjoyed this sequel and it was equally as gripping. James encounters a few tricky situations and characters and with the aid of his brother fights to reconcile with his wife Julia who is also dodging danger. I await the third book impatiently
Kathi
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, tbc
Thanks to The TBC Reviewer Request Group for a copy of this book.

It is the 2nd in a series and I strongly encourage you to read the 1st one so you get the full background of the story.

It was a good read, full of action and an interesting story about stolen art. There are a lot of characters to keep track of but I found it mostly easy to follow along.
Andy Thorn
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another very enjoyable crime thriller, continuing the story of James Blake. The pace is again excellent, the characters engaging and the action explosive. There are ingenious and chillingly psychotic bad guys and some unexpected developments in the plot. I look forward to reading the concluding book of the trilogy in due course.
Kamini Mehta
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a little more straightforward than the first book. Read it first, if you have not done so. The main characters are on the run for their lives. The lines between good and bad, or should that be bad and evil, start to blur. Strong characters come to life on these pages.
Jan Warburton
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who read and enjoyed TAKE NO MORE
Shelves: thriller
A RIVETING PAGE-TURNER!

I’m a huge fan of Seb Kirby’s thrillers and having thoroughly enjoyed TAKE NO MORE, I was eager to read the sequel, REGRET NO MORE. One caveat however, for anyone new to Seb’s books… I would strongly advise you to read TAKE NO MORE first, in order to be able to follow some of this latest book’s intricate storyline.

With this book I’ve so enjoyed once more being transported back into James and Julia Blake’s tense, dramatic and sometimes downright terrifying life. Such
Frenchie
Apr 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 stars.

Regret No More is the second of the James Blake series. It follows 3 years after James Blake rescued his wife Julia from the clutches of Alfieri And Alessa Lando, ruthless villains who dealt in Arts (whether legit or stolen) and trafficked drugs and every other thing they could trade. Now, Alfieri is dead, Matteo his son is in prison and Alessa Lando has taken up with a Russian Oligarch, for protection and her love of power. The Blakes are under a protection program, with new
Sasha
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First I would like to Thank the author for giving me this opportunity and honor in being able to read this book. I received this book through the goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review.
When I received this book I began reading it at once. It has kept me on the edge of my seat reading from cover to cover, very quickly. I could not put it down. I really like the short chapters that keep moving rapidly from scene to scene.
There are many very interesting and unique characters and
Sasha
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are many very interesting and unique characters and
Kath Middleton
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As the title suggests, this continues the story of James and Julia Blake, first encountered in Take No More. Once again, it concerns dark deeds in the world of art and people supported by drug money. Julia is seven months pregnant when their safe hideaway under the Witness Protection programme is compromised. The author catches the fears a woman has for her unborn child - if Julia is killed, two lives are lost. The Blakes flee and go into hiding and James' brother Miles, who Julia blames for her ...more
Rose Maureen
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 2, Regret no more, is another brilliant read, James Blake and his wife Julie, who was heavily pregnant with child, they had to go into witness protection. from the Lando's family, everything was fine for 3 years, till news came from a FBI agent that the Lando's were out for revenge, and had hired a hitmen named Wolfgang Hellier, and was out to get anybody that knew about the Lando's Art Collection theft, James had to get him and Julie away, with the help of his brother Miles, but things ...more
C.p. Bialois
Jul 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
There are few things I enjoy more than sitting back with an entertaining espionage book. In that regard, Seb Kirby didn’t disappoint as I enjoyed this from the very beginning.

Writing this genre is challenging as there are enough details needed to make the novels believable that could fill their own encyclopedia. With that in mind, I have to admit that I was grateful this wasn’t a detailed as your typical Tom Clancy novel. The flow between facts and fiction was smooth and believable to the point
Monica R. Pelà
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un ottima lettura che unisce elementi artistici (interessante la storia del dipinto di Picasso) e vicende criminali. Seb Kirby è un autore in grado di scrivere storie coinvolgenti che mantengono l'attenzione del lettore fino all'ultima pagina. Non mi sorprende che la serie thriller di James Blake sia diventata un bestseller sia nel Regno Unito che negli States.
Janet
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
very good
Linda Branich
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From the theft of the Mona Lisa, to forged PPicasso's, drug cartels, witness protection, and the murder of an AMerican politician and his family, this is a fast-paced page turner.
Muriel
Jul 07, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I made it through 28%, but just couldn't finish it. I was totally confused and having too much trouble keeping everything straight.
Robbie
I read a little over half of this book and finally gave up on it. I just never got into it.
Sam
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As enjoyable as the first book. An action-packed page turner. I'm looking forward to reading the next in the series.
Cinta
Jun 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
I made it to chapter 34, but it got too confusing, convoluted, and ridiculous as to continue reading.
Linda
Nov 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, kindle-books
A good sequel to Take No More. Fast pacing and enjoyable to read.
Jess - Books Hunters Blog
Ed ecco che il passato torna a bussare alla porta...
Libri &
Per leggere la recensione vai su:
grace antolini

• The Drowned Woman
  • Someone Else's Life
  • Simon Says
  • Four Christmases and a Secret
  • The Silence of Severance (DCI Michael Yorke, #3)
  • The First Wave
  • Dying to Cruise (A Rachel Prince Mystery Book 4)
  • Die Every Day ( A Lambeth Group Thriller)
  • Sleep
  • Violet
  • The Contract
  • Death track (Cavendish & Walker #3)
  • The Legacy
  • In The Deep (Detective Kelly Moore #2)
  • Fatal Justice (Cavendish & Walker #2)
  • Killer Motive
I'm the author of the James Blake Thriller series (TAKE NO MORE, REGRET NO MORE and FORGIVE NO MORE) and the psychological thrillers EACH DAY I WAKE and SUGAR FOR SUGAR. A third psychological thriller HERE THE TRUTH LIES is now available. I'm also the author of the the sci fi thriller DOUBLE BIND.

An avid reader from an early age - my grandfather ran a mobile lending library in Birmingham - I was

James Blake (3 books)
  • Take No More (James Blake, #1)
  • Forgive No More (James Blake #3)