Start by marking “Liberta-me (Shatter Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Liberta-me (Shatter Me, #2)

Liberta-me

(Shatter Me #2)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  168,542 ratings  ·  15,625 reviews
Liberta-me é o segundo livro da trilogia de Tahereh Mafi. Se no primeiro, Estilhaça-me, importava garantir a sobrevivência e fugir das atrocidades do Restabelecimento, em Liberta-me é possível sentir toda a sensibilidade e tristeza que emanam do coração da heroína, Juliette.

Abandonada à própria sorte, impossibilitada de tocar qualquer ser humano, Juliette vai procurar ent
Published April 2013 by Novo Conceito (first published February 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Liberta-me, please sign up.
Utopia-Wendy Sure, it is. The plot has moved on a lot in this book, and Warner is just so lovely.

·  168,542 ratings  ·  15,625 reviews

Start your review of Liberta-me (Shatter Me, #2)
Hypatia
Stop hating on Warner guys. Some of us actually find crazy, psychotic boys attractive.
The Burning Rose (Jess)
5/5 stars.
This book, this book SHATTERED me.
I couldn't write a review for the first two days because I was speechless.

This book, this world - so abandoned, so fucked up. And still, people continue to live in it. I'm amazed at people's survival. Even if they are rebels, even if they are soldiers, even if they are just plain poor citizens who still manage to live through terror. It amazes me.

I know a lot of people don't like Juliette. I read a lot of reviews that said Juliette was weak. That she
Saniya
Dec 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Me looking at this book after reading Destroy Me.

Hey I just saw you,
And this is craazyyy,
but heres my address,
SO SEND ME THE BOOK ALREADY! >.< <3

UPDATE!
Tahereh Mafi, you have officially killed me. This is like the PERFECT Warner. O.O <33

SWOON! *_*

Lindsay
Jan 04, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am so excited for this book to come out but there is one thing I am seriously worrying about...

The Dreaded Love Triangle of Doom...with Warner

Its no secret that I completely despise Warner with every fiber of my being (a little over-dramatic but still). I am so surprised and shocked that so many people like him. I mean, I didn't know crazed psychotic war maniac was in this year but thank god I didn't get the memo.

Here are the things I am praying will happen:
-Adam and Juliette stay together
-Ad
Nick
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That last sentence was everything.
Regan
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-owned-read
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. ITS OFFICIAL I AM TEAM WARNER.
Jan 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed
Juliette and Adam are still hanging out in the underground facility working on the resistance. Juliette tries to learn to control her power while Adam undergoes testing to figure out why he can touch Juliette. Answers are not good and the two have some problems to work through. This was very frustrating. I understood Juliette's reasoning but I really hate the back and forth. Plus Adam just breaks my heart. He is so sweet and wants to make things work with Juliette. But they are also dealing with ...more
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
I can’t. I just can’t deal with all those feels!!!
I finished reading this book about two days ago, yet my feelings are still too muddled and my mind is spinning and I just can’t seem to be able to think straight. XD

I swear that book killed me and if Mafi’s third book “Ignite Me” is going to be as good as this one - I seriously don’t even dare to think that it might be even better - it actually might be the death of me! *lol*

All I can do is to try to write a halfway coherent review of “Unravel Me
♥ Becky  22
HOLY SHIT. This book in one gif:

WHAT WAS THAT. What did I just read. I still can't.. OH MY GOD.
(I can't even express myself anymore. Look at what this book did to me.)
I liked Shatter Me, but THIS book was unbelievable. It blew me away. <3

This was me when (view spoiler)

These were my thoughts on chapter 62: (I pretty much died.)

Guys, I'm Team Warner. 100%.
And I honestly have NO CLUE how this love triangle is going to end. I mean, we all
Whitney Atkinson
Reread Feb 2018
WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE IT!!! And I can't believe this is like the 5th time I've read this and I still noticed new things.
This reread I was really focused on the dynamics between Juliette and Warner and Juliette and Adam. There's so much new stuff I noticed about how Adam drags her down versus how Warner exalts her and builds her confidence. Ugh I love it. Also chapter 62 is still the best chapter of all time and my favorite scene from the whole series is chapter 50 in this book so
demi. ♡
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-physical
❥ 5 / 5 stars

Holy crap! I’m not gonna lie to myself or anyone. I like it. I like this book. I usually have second book syndrome but this problem didn’t happen to me with Shatter Me series because this book is so much better than the first one and I’m impressed. Even though I super hate love triangle like this, I can’t stop myself from reading it. It was frickin’ addictive and I’m officially addicted to this series. No way I’m not going to continue it.

P.S. For the book alone, I would give it 4 st
-----------------------------------------------
Ninoska Goris
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
English - Español

Juliette is free from the Reestablisment, but never will be free from her lethal touch and from Warner, who love her more than she ever thought.

Persued by her past and terrified by her future, Juliette knows she will have to make great changes in order to get what she really wants.

✨✨✨

Juliette es libre de El Reestablecimiento, pero nunca será libre de su toque letal, ni de Warner, quien la quiere mas de lo que ella pensaba.

Perseguida por su pasado y aterrada por su futuro, Ju
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Well shit…I love Warner. How the fuck did that happen?

(Sorry about the cursing, but it’s definitely necessary.)
chan ☆
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, ya-fantasy
what in twilight- by- stephenie- meyer- hell was this book

i'll tell you a little secret about myself. i used to be... twilight obsessed. i'm talking: got upset that the filming location changed from forks to vancouver, worried about integrity of the book to script adaptation, was a part of a twilight collab youtube channel endorsed by stephenie meyer... that kind of obsessed.

so, by proxy i sort of... loved this??? yeah objectively, it's total trash. this is thinly veiled smut, parading as "dysto
“This time I am a force. A deviation of human nature. I am living, breathing proof that nature is officially screwed, afraid of what it’s done, what it’s become. And I’m stronger. I’m angrier.”

description

Blurb: tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapo
She-who-must-not-be-named
This book was definitely better than its precursor in terms of plot and character development. The romance in this book made my heart flutter and it took every ounce of self control for me not to spontaneously combust. The last few chapters paced rapidly with an interesting turn of events.

As Juliette is brought to Omega Point, a place for people like her and also the headquarters for rebel resistance, she learns to acknowledge and make fruitful use of her power.
She is no longer a mere weapon o
P
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loved to read about a love triangle.
Shelves: young-adult
“Time goes on even when we do not.”

Well ... this book legit unraveled me. Warner ! *scream* You're very bad yet you're so sweet I wanted to hear what you're thinking. Admittedly I couldn't stop smiling and turning the pages while he's strolling around the scenes. This book is everything I could ask for. The romance between Adam, Juliette and Warner is a hurricane, it destroys everything barring its way and tore my little heart out. However, Mafi increased the pace of this book, and I also e
Soumi
Unravel Me is successful to retain the mind shattering effect on me same as the first book did. I would say the total series literally barraged my mind with it gripping actions, lots of power play and extremely sensual romance.

And the writing; it’s poetic and rhythmic. The author knew how to make an ordinary situation extraordinary by using her gorgeous prose in a very beautiful way. She even knows how to beautify even those little moments that won’t probably get noticeable, and there she makes
shady boots
Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I truly love this series, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure despite the number of negative things I've seen said about it. There's just something so . . . gripping about it. It's the kind of series that's easy to devour quickly, at least for me.

I've actually always adored Tahereh Mafi's writing style. Though there are sentences that just sound ridiculously cheesy, there are also some very beautiful prose. And it really just stands out from other YA books, with t
Zain Otoom
Unfortunately, I liked this one less than the first time. I think it’s because it was mostly drama that I have already discovered and now on the second reading they have lost their spark of surprise. Well, I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
5 THEY WANT TO FIND ME. I WILL FIND THEM FIRST. ★'s

“Hope.
It's like a drop of honey, a field of tulips blooming in the springtime. It's a fresh rain, a whispered promise, a cloudless sky, the perfect punctuation mark at the end of a sentence. And it's the only thing in the world keeping me afloat.”

Reread <3
Oh my poor bleeding heart!!! "Unravel Me" was even better the second time around. This book has so many feels. I felt everything... I was happy and laughing and heartbroken. There was just so
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
(4.5)

This book was a huge step up from Shatter Me! Tahereh impressed me big time. I think what makes these books so enjoyable are the characters. Each are interesting and have so much depth. After about 100 pages I found this book sososo hard to put down. I'm interested to see how Ignite Me ties things up!
✨    jamieson   ✨
“Sticks and stones keep breaking my bones but these words, these words will kill me.”

Going into this book, I wanted Warner to die. And coming out of this book, I recognise Warner is extremely valid and deserves better. Any author who can turn my mind about a character around like that deserves kudos, to be honest.

Shatter Me is essentially about: two moody boys and their ridiculous crush on the bad bitch girl who everyone underestimates until she shoots them in the kneecaps and honestly? I'
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)
Re-read: 25/02/2018

WOW, I didn't remember so many things that happen in this book, even that big revelation! What is wrong with me? LOL. It's definitely a wonderful book, it has so many things happening, I love how everyone prepares for war and I definitely love the moments of Warner and Juliette in this book, they are gold. Plus: That ending! OMG, it has killed me all over again!

4.5/5 Stars, this time!

This time definitively I have to give it more stars, I'm falling in love again with this books
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk

“On the darkest days you have to search for a spot of brightness,
on the coldest days you have to seek out a spot of warmth;
on the bleakest days you have to keep your eyes onward and upward and on the saddest days you have to leave them open to let them cry.
To then let them dry.
To give them a chance to wash out the pain in order to see fresh and clear once again.”

Story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Juliette, Adam, Kenji and James arrived at Omega Point, the base of the rebellion against the Reestablisment. Cast
Haleema
Beware of spoilers!

You'd think that after my dreadful experience of Shatter Me would keep me away from the second book of this series. But no. The cover caught my eye. I wanted to see what other overdone, laughable, simply nonsensical metaphors and similes she had. And this review will do nothing to please those who loved this book.

description

There was only one reason I decided to read this book.

Warner

I mentioned in the last review that he had some potential. Yes, he was cheesy and demented in the first
Warda
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

• The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • The Elite (The Selection, #2)
  • The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
  • The One (The Selection, #3)
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
  • Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
  • A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Fur ...more

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)