Start by marking “BOUND (Bound, #1)” as Want to Read:
BOUND (Bound, #1)

BOUND

(Bound #1)

ATHENA MONROE is a struggling author who has just come out of a relationship. RYDER PIERCE is a billionaire who is used to getting what he wants. But when Athena comes into his life, everything changes. Soon, the troubled Athena realizes that Ryder will stop at nothing to get her.
Published April 1st 2013 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about BOUND, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BOUND

Justine
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review. Now usually I stick to my norm of YA books, but made an exception by this up and coming author. When I started reading this book, I thought I knew what I was getting myself into, I didn't. This book defiantly exceeded my expectations and continually shocked me. There were numerous twists that I was not expecting. This book was very well written and had me getting all hot and bothered while reading it. As far as romance g ...more
Chaude Weyers
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am left speecless and Wanting more!!! Oh yes defenitely MORE!!!! I was given the opportunity to read Bound and I am still living in my Ryder fantasy LoL. Athena who is engaged to Nick find him making love to another woman and decides she had enough. She walked out!!! She feels lost, sad and angry! After alll the years they have been together she finally tells herself this is for the best. Then she hears someone call out to her. She turns around looking at a pair of big blue eyes staring back a ...more
Fiona Wilson
May 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Athena Monroe is in pieces. She has just walked in on her boyfriend in bed with someone else! As she cries on the street someone approaches her to check she is ok. Enter Ryder Pearce - gorgeous, fit and, as she discovers later, rich!

Against her better judgement Athena allows Ryder to buy her a drink. The next day a chauffeur driven car arrives with instructions from the driver to bring her for brunch with Ryder. She declines and thinks nothing more of it.

Athena moves her life on, securing a new
Brenda- Naughty Bits' Book Reviews
Athena has been blinded by Nick's charm. She's forgiven him many times in the past but finally leaves him on a rainy night. Of course Ryder sees her crying in the middle of the street and starts talking to her. She's confused and doesn't know what to make of it. Ryder keeps trying, but screws things up as the men in she lets in often does. However, because of it all Athena learns a lot about herself and a little about BDSM.

I liked this book. Granted some parts could have been better and my belov
Christina M Condy
This book begins with one seriously messed up and insecure woman by the name of Athena. Athena found her fiance in bed yet again with another woman. So she walks out! GOOD FOR HER! Once she is out, she has no clue what to do or where to go, so standing on the street she winds up meeting Ryder. Gorgeous Blue Eyes and he seems interested in her. Why I have NO CLUE! I personally found Athena to be just so lame for the first few chapters, so full of self-doubt, angry and basically totally lost.

BUT
Romina
May 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Athena Monroe has just left her fiancée Nick after catching him in bed with another woman. This isn’t the first time either.
Alone and upset in the street looking for a motel for the night she meets Ryder Pearce.
He is handsome, successful and by all accounts extremely rich.
They talk for a while over coffee and Athena doesn’t expect to see him again. Until after accepting a job offer she finds that he is her new boss.
They start a relationship that will change both of them.
I really wanted to love t
Cassandra
Apr 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Review by Cass from Book Talk

Athena Monroe has just gotten out of a five year relationship that should have been ended well before now. While standing in the rain trying to decide her next course of action she meets a sexy stranger by the name of Ryder Pierce. Athena tries to move on with her life and get it back on track. She starts a new job and from there her life takes some strange turns. Athena and Ryder start dating and try to make it work despite all the surprises that keep popping up in
Jun 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Athena Monroe's life is in pieces. She has just walked in on her boyfriend in bed with someone else! As she cries on the street someone approaches her to check she is ok. Hello stuff...Ryder Pearce - gorgeous, fit and rich!

Athena moves her life on, securing a new job as her
Bobbi Leonard
Aug 05, 2013 rated it did not like it

This could be a very good story of bravery & eyeopening for heroine Athena & the 2 men in her life. The plot was very slow to develop & confusing but ended with a bang. It is obviously the start of a series but left me a bit unsatisfied. There was only reference to the idea of being "BOUND" in the whole book.

Amy Davies
Mar 31, 2013 rated it liked it
It took me some time to get into this book but I stick with it. It turned out ok in the end & I kinda enjoyed it. I would have liked to have read more about Ryder in the book. I didn't feel there was enough. But from the ending.. book 2 will be a lot better. X
Adebola Ganiyat
Jan 16, 2019
Jessica
May 17, 2013
Jessica Chase
Mar 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: chick-lit, erotica, bdsm