Start by marking “Forget You (Demon Underground #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Forget You (Demon Underground #4.5)

Forget You (Demon Underground #4.5)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  203 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
At the end of Make Me (Book 4), Shade’s relationship with Val hangs in the balance as he tries to reconcile his own demons of the past with Val’s choices and her new role as Palladin of the Demon Underground. Forget You is a peek into Shade’s past.

Sixteen-year-old Shawn, “Shadow Boy,” is the exact opposite of his sister, Sharra, whose nickname is “Sunshine Girl.” While she

ebook
Published April 10th 2013 by Bell Bridge Books

To ask other readers questions about Forget You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget You

Ferdy
Spoilers

Pretty good. It was a bit too short for my liking but there was still a fair amount of insight into Shade's past.
Shade's novella didn't make me like him though, he turned into a douche in the last book and knowing about his crappy past didn't change my feelings.
I don't recall him ever talking about his family in previous books which must have been down to his erased memories. I'm hoping Shade's dad is still alive and well, and that his sister will make an appearance in the future — sure
Kate McMurry
A short story about Shade, the shadow demon

This fascinating short story provides fans of the Demon Underground series with a chance to enter the point of view of Shade, the beautiful, sad shadow demon who has been the romantic interest of the series' heroine, Val, for three of the four books so far.

Shade is 16 at the time of this story, four years before the events of the first four books, in which Val is 18 and Shade is 20.

At the time of this story, Shade is known by his birth name, Shawn. He i
Maghon Thomas
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the prequel, to the series that's about Shade, the shadow demon. I would probably say you should read Book 5 first, because you are finally introduced to some of these characters that will make more sense after book 5. But you could read it by itself with no trouble.

I always knew that there was something going on with Shade. He had to have some kind of crazy past. And now I know. And now my mind is blown! I now know exactly why he pushed Val away, though I still blame him for being stupi
Patricia
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This entry in the Demon Underground series is a 31-page short story that serves as a prequel to the series. While it was chronologically written between the fourth and fifth books of the series, its action takes place approximately 5 years prior to the opening of the first book.

Since this prequel was offered free and I was just beginning the series, I chose to read it first, rather than in chronological order. After reading it, I believe that choice is going to help me appreciate the character o
Tammy
I'm a huge fan of Parker Blue's Demon Underground series. I haven't been a huge fan of Shade's--broody men don't do it for me--but this story shows me the reason Shade's the way he is. A reason that makes sense, one I can understand. And it sets up some very interesting things for the future.

There's also a preview of Blue's next book in the series--Dare Me--which looks to be very good.

(ARC provided by publisher)
Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe)
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Ok so this was a back story into Shade's life, which is pretty specific, and it's a definite must read to not be confused in the following book. But it was nice to see how Shade became Shade, and it also will explain a lot of how and why Shade is now. I'm not really into the short stories in between main books, but this one, is a must read and like I said before, it will keep you from getting lost is "Dare Me".
Darcy
I am glad that I read this one after Dare Me, otherwise it would have spoiled a big moment in that book. That said, this one broke my heart, I hated how the family was torn apart, hated it even more that hot heads made it worse.
jagr9563
Lindsay
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-fantasy
Shei Belikov
Feb 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Ahora entiendo un poco más a Shade y su actitud en el libro anterior PERO aunque lo entiendo más sigue sin gustarme su comportamiento y espero que Val lo olvide y se consiga uno mejor, este ya caducó jajajajaja
melissa
Sep 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Some good insight into Shade's past. I'm a bit nervous that this is a further set up for him to be an even bigger ass to Val in the next book since she is now the Paladin. Oh well, if so, Austin is quite yummy and not nearly as moody.
Nícky
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Guau... para ser una historia corta me ha enganchado a Shade y su pasado, tanto que creo que necesito releer el primero de la saga para recordar qué sucedió con él, en quién se convirtió y qué eliminó de sus recuerdos.
Lindsay
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
For fans of Shade and interested in knowing what really happened in his past, this is the novella to read. You get the full story here.
Marsha
Mar 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Nice little snippet about Shades early life and how he came to live in the demon underground. This novella also includes the first few chapters of "Dare Me."
Anne-Kathrine
Note 2.
Short and sweet. Explains some things about Shade.
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LeAnne Krause
May 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Wolf Mark
  • Blue Violet (Svatura, #1)
  • The Between (Changeling's Choice, #1)
  • The Dreamwalker's Child
  • Vulture's Wake
  • Finding You
  • Also Known as Rowan Pohi
  • The Haunting of Pico
  • Love, Like Ghosts (Bay City Paranormal Investigations, #7)
  • Brown-Eyed Devil (Brown-Eyed Devil #1)
  • The Trouble With Dating Sue (Grover Beach Team, #6)
  • Shadow of Oz
  • The Math Teacher Is Dead
  • Lure of the Night (Vampire Winter Saga, #1)
  • Saviours of Oestend (Oestend, #2)
  • Bump in the Night
  • The Flight of the Griffin (The Flight of the Griffin, #1)
  • Slaves of Valhalla (The Prometheus Wars, #2)
Who is Parker Blue? Well, I live in Colorado Springs with my dog, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Val's part-hellhound mutt, Fang.

I hate writing bios so that's all you're gonna get. Okay, okay. Instead of more boring bio stuff, how about some of my likes and dislikes?

Stuff I love, in no particular order:

- The color red—a bright, orange-red just makes me happy.
- Shiny things. I must have been
More about Parker Blue...

Demon Underground (6 books)
  • Bite Me (Demon Underground, #1)
  • Try Me (Demon Underground, #2)
  • Fang Me (Demon Underground, #3)
  • Make Me (Demon Underground, #4)
  • Dare Me (Demon Underground, #5)
  • Catch Me (Demon Underground, #6)