Start by marking “Falling into Us (Falling, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling into Us (Falling, #2)

Falling into Us

(Falling #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  17,810 ratings  ·  1,295 reviews
THE STORY YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW...

When Kyle Calloway died, he took a part of Nell with him. She wasnt the only one left to pick up the pieces, however; Kyles death left a gaping hole in the hearts and lives of his parents and his older brother Colton, and ultimately broke the will of the girl he loved.

THE STORY YOU NEVER IMAGINED...

Becca de Rosa is Nells best friend. When
Published June 19th 2013 by Jasinda Wilder

To ask other readers questions about Falling into Us, please sign up.

·  17,810 ratings  ·  1,295 reviews

Start your review of Falling into Us (Falling, #2)
Christy
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
Shelves: 2018-audio
 photo 975f92f1-fdcb-4ea8-adc5-433d6aac5cd1_zpse702f46c.jpg

Jason and Beccas first date is... unconventional. In fact, Jason was supposed to be going out with Beccas best friend, Nell. Nell and Jasons best friend Kyle realized they had feelings for each other right before Jasons date. Just his luck. Nell lets it slip that Becca has had a crush on Jason for a while and he should take her out instead. So he does. Jason feels a little awkward. He doesnt want Becca to feel bad, like she is his second choice. He does like her. Becca cant believe Jason would
Aestas Book Blog
Review to come :)

THE STORY YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW

When Kyle Calloway died, he took a part of Nell with him. She wasn't the only one left to pick up the pieces, however; Kyle's death left a gaping hole in the hearts and lives of his parents and his older brother Colton, and ultimately broke the will of the girl he loved.

THE STORY YOU NEVER IMAGINED

Becca de Rosa is Nell's best friend. When Kyle died, Nell was so devastated that no one could reach her, not even her best friend Becca. As she tries
Jamie
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another Awesome Jasinda Wilder Ride!!!

My Jason....

Jason's one of the cool guys I school...makes good grades, #1 high school wide receiver in the state, sexy, funny.. he appears to have it all but that's just on the surface.. what everyone else sees expect for his best friend Kyle ( from Falling into You). Kyle knows that Jason's dad is a loser motherfucker that's a drunk and beats the shit out of Kyle. Jason can always do better on the football field and nothing he ever does is good enough.
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: july-2013
I'm going to be totally honest here; I was scared shitless to read Falling Into Us! No really, should I just go ahead and start drinking now? Maybe run a hot shower so I can sit there alone, crying, and clutching my knees?? I mean hell, the super glue hasn't even dried from piecing my heart back together from Falling Into You (A must read by the way if you haven't). How am I going to survive another one!? HOW!!?? I. Was. Scared.

Falling Into Us was a different type of emotion, a different
Kelena
Woahhhh!!! I`m Fully Dosed With Jam-Packed Emotions That was Earth Shatteringly & Mindbogglingly Another Master Blaster From Jasinda Wilder
--------------------------
I love you, he whispered. I love you so much,....

description

Reading Falling Into Us was an extra ordinary roller-coaster emotional experience.... I`d Cried, Cursed, Smile, OGLE, DROOLED and God's know what because it is indeed a Heart-wrecking story that dragged me back to FIY. I was kinda surprised to find Jason & Becca as
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I want to start this review out with a bit of insight because if you think for one second that this book is about Kyle or Nell or Colton...you would be wrong, well for maybe eighty percent of it.

I didn't get that from the blurb...sure, I knew there would be things about Becca and Jason but I thought they would be telling us about Kyle and Nell and Colton...NOT that it was their story.

description

And I was disappointed...sad but true, that is, until I decided that I just needed to get over it. That's when I
Anna
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the hottest of hot messes!! My heart just went through a blender twice !!! Again over and over. Pain. Such beautiful pain !

Jason

How am I supposed to breathe when you're so beautiful?

Becca

Id been in love with Jason Dorsey since forever, but he didnt even know I existed, except as Nells awkward friend.

Ok for those of you who read book one

this is when Jason's character was introduced. I didn't think at the time, that there was going to be another book. But boy
Jen
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"God, Becca. Kissing you is...it's seriously the best thing ever."
I touched my lips, knowing they were swollen. "It's dangerous, I think."
"What is?" Jason asked.
"You and me kissing."
"Why?"
I met his eyes, let him see all my rolling emotions. "Because I never want to stop. I could kiss you until I suffocate."

I loved every moment I spent reading this book. Becca and Jason may be my favorite book couple yet. It's so incredibly rare to find a woman as sure of herself and what she wants as Becca.
Jacqueline's Reads
I have book signing photos with Jasinda here - Jacqueline's Reads

Im thoroughly addicted to you, Becca. If I dont get a regular fix of your body, I might go into withdrawal

5 SHOOTING STARS

Damn you Jasinda Wilder, damn your brilliant writing, damn your fantastic stories, damn your enduring and lovable characters. I want to hate you because of all the emotions you make me feel, but I cant because I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

Okay, enough of me being a fan girl. BUT let me just say this. I
The Devil's Advocate
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
Shelves: 5-stars, new-adult
 photo tumblr_m5polqcVFi1rxslddo1_500_zpscadfd522.gif

{The Following Questions were inspired by Jasinda's pre-release announcement. }

1. Did I fall in love with new characters?

photo tumblr_lx6uvwqMoh1r9x0sdo1_500_zpsec90b888.gif

2. Did I get on one crazy emotional roller coaster again?

photo tumblr_inline_mmibkbUmjI1qz4rgp_zps4eb7daae.gif

3. Did I enjoy it as much as Falling Into You?

photo cm-34633-050bc50ce3a7b4_zpsc28e85a2.gif

So my dear readers,

Falling Into Us had everything I was looking for in a novel.

- No fairytale
- No perfect life
- No perfect characters

It felt REAL ...

THE STORY THOUGHT YOU KNEW:

Jason Dorsey asked Nell out the week after her sixteenth birthday, but that date never
Kate
It was okay read, nothing special but i still liked it, even though lot of things bothered me.

I didnt like that he had crush on her friend. I started this book without looking at the blurb so at the beginning i was like. Hm so the heroine is gonna be Nell i guess, but why he is saying that her friend Becca is hot too? He should be all about the heroine. Later i found out that its actually book about Jason and Becca. Lol, what? Did he really need to have crush on her best friend? I felt like the
Natasha is a Book Junkie
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"The only way past the pain is through it. You can't escape it. You can't ignore it. Pain, grief, anger, misery... they don't go away - they just increase and compound and get worse. You have to live through them, acknowledge them. You have to give your pain its due."

Jasinda Wilder, you complete me. Just when I thought nothing could ever compare to Falling into You, you gave me Becca and Jason and turned my world upside down. I will be honest, I was afraid of this book. I felt that a second
KatLynne
Falling Into Us is another winner from author Jasinda Wilder. This is Jason and Beccas story whom we met in the first book, Falling Into You. Their journey begins as sixteen year olds in High School and will take the reader through the tragedies and triumphs that will alter and shape their lives. Youll not only experience the heartache but the romance, the tenderness and excitement of first love along with the eagerness of their persistent desire.

As in the first book, be prepared for pain! JW
Smitten's Book Blog

Wooowww! Awwww, swoon! *sigh* I'm slightly incoherent, can you tell? Love drunk, I think you might call it.

Why did somebody not yell at me to read this sooner? I blame you. All of you. I should have read this when it first came out. I don't even know why I didn't.

I'm wavering between five and five + stars with this one... it was so beautiful, yet so tragic. My heart broke, then swelled, then shattered, then warmed... Oh goodness, I was a mess.

I totally adored Falling Into You, Nell, Kyle and
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Whaaaaaaat!!! :(
We got a Cover and Blurb
AND its NOT Kyle, Nell and Colton's story continuation or stuff!

BUT even this looks amazing.. eagerly looking forward to this~

THE STORY YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW...

THE STORY YOU NEVER IMAGINED...
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
What a beautiful dedication page "You are loved; you are not alone;you are beautiful." Thank you Jasinda

What an outstanding read written so well. When Becca lost her virginity her feelings were spot on. I'm happy the lost of Klye was dragged on in this book I wouldn't have been emotionally able to deal with it again. Damn the sex scenes will make you want to drop your panties as well.
Miriam Mathew
If I have to choose between a love and breath, I will take my last breath to say 'I LOVE YOU'."

We first met Colt, Nell and Kyle in Falling Into You and they introduced us to the pain of first loves, healing broken shattered hearts and then second chances. The emotions that flowed with it came with a blunt intensity that stopped me in my tracks. It was all-consuming. It was angsty. It was exquisite.

Jason and Becca's story in Falling Into Us didn't disappoint me and proved to be exceptional as
Anne OK
Shelves: 2013-reads
Happy tears, sad tears, OMG tears, and even some "what the heck tears" amid some of the best dialogue and storyline I've read in the YA genre books this year. Amazingly well written and an unforgettable story -- even better than Falling Into You (in my opinion). Jacinda Wilder can tell one amazing story. This one wrapped up any lingering doubts left over from the first book. Although this was basically Jason and Becca's book, revisits with former characters just tied the whole storyline up in a ...more
Chantal ❤️
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books.

If you've been hurt the
worst by those meant to love the most
if you've sought release
from agony through the
bliss of pain,
if you've been rejected
because of a perceived imperfection,
then this book is for you.
You are loved;
you are not alone:
you are beautiful.

Jasinda Wilder without a doubt writes compelling, deep and heartbreaking stories. Kind of stories that move you and make you think about life, about world and people around you, all the good and
Musing
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Accomplished author Jasinda Wilder, I am once again in awe. Falling Into Us was magnificent.

Jasinda Wilder is one of those uniquely talented authors who fills her novels with relevant, thought-provoking and heart wrenching plot; resulting in captivating reading and a completely riveting story. Every time.

One boy, Kyle Calloway, died, far too young. As is always the case, death and grief is experienced differently for each person it meets. Falling Into Us focused on the altered life path of
Cristina Buzoianu
I recommend this book to everyone who wants to read a book full of sexual content but without a solid story line. I guess I'm not in the mood for a book like this myself. Sorry, but I gave it up at about 70%. Maybe I'll continue it someday.
Kristin
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: series, chick-lit
*spoilers*
Holy shit, I'm sorry. Jasinda Wilder is amazing. Nell and Coltons story was incredible. One of my favorites. However, this was easily one of the most boring books I have ever read. I'm scolling through other peoples reviews and see that the overwhelming majority are 5 stars! What did I miss here? I just had no connection to anyone. I felt nothing but eye-rolling irritation and had to do a lot of skimming in order to finish at all.

The first 50% is nothing but an overview of their home
Christy
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Loved the characters and I want more!! I cried. I laughed. I yelled. I cried again. I laughed. I... well.... I uh... ok then I laughed some more then... you get it. Jasinda Wilder has a way of opening the souls of her characters and letting the reader climb in and be a part of the story. You feel the joy of fresh love and the gut wrenching pain of love lost, the confusion of being the one left, the possibility of a future and the confusion of what if and then you feel the... uh ...more
Bookslapped
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it

Check out our other reviews at www.bookslapped.com

Wow, Jasinda Wilder has blown my mind once again with her amazing writing. I dont think I will ever get enough of her captivating writing style and flawlessly written characters. So, do you hear me, Jasinda?? NEVER STOP WRITING! EVER. Seriously. What she did with Falling Into Us is really something special. If you havent read Falling Into You (the first book in this series) yet, Im not sure what youre waiting for. Its one of the best books I have
Liz
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In Falling into You, we met Nell, Kyle, Colton, Becca, and Jason. The story focuses on the horrific loss of Kyle and the love that develops between Colton and Nell. Falling into Us focuses on Becca (Nells best friend) and Jason (Kyles best friend). The book begins in high school. Then we follow these two through college and early adulthood. This is a special read my friends! But, if you haven't read the first book, go straight to book 1 and read it now! You cannot enjoy the beauty of this follow ...more
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED this story!!

So, where do I start? I must say I loved Falling Into You, and I thought, well Im going to read Falling Into Us even though I already know about Becca and Jason, right? WRONG!!

I need to gather my thoughts here-- Jasinda Wilder writing in the Falling series is just wow.. She explores such hard topics and she makes you feel, like really get the characters and their stories.

Falling Into Us has a whole lot of things, and what I liked about it is that we all can identify
C-Money
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 100% true love stars

I want to start off by saying I loved Falling into You. So going into this book I had high expectations. Jasinda Wilder did not disapoint. WOW!!!!. Wonderfully written, great story lines, heart wrenching in a completely different way then Falling into You.

"Its dangerous, I think."
"What is"
"you and me kissing"
"Why"
"because i never want to stop. I could kiss you until I suffocate"

There are such amazing moments. a couple of times im like:

true blood gif photo: 35mny1v.gif
oh shit!!!!

Then I felt it. A
Claudine
1 million stars!

I swear I want a relationship like Jason and Becca! I SWEAR I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW.

What I like about this story:
*No love triangle
*Not a man whore leading man
*Awesome smart not overacting girl character
*High school sweethearts
*Main guy character is so PERFECT
*Country music = HEAVEN

Can I have Jason Dorsey?! He's my top one favorite book boyfriend NOW. He's so perfect and amazing and wonderful. I never encounter him in my whole reading addiction. He never drink (like the heavy
Cheryl
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Falling into you hurt so good! I can't believe that Falling into Us hurt just as much! These books pull you into the story, they make you laugh and cry, and they are so heartfelt! My heart aches and breaks, then swells and pieces back together. Thank you so much Jasinda Wilder for sharing another great story with us!
virgin hero and heroine 2 21 May 26, 2015 03:13PM
Do they make an appearance ? 10 69 Apr 03, 2014 05:42PM
whats the book about? 6 75 Dec 25, 2013 08:01PM
Can anybody help me? 2 98 Jul 06, 2013 03:44AM
YES!!!! 8 116 Jul 05, 2013 06:18PM

• One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)
  • The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
  • Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Faking It (Losing It, #2)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4)
  • Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • All the Way
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • Come to Me Softly (Closer to You, #2)
  • Leo's Chance
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Falling (5 books)
  • Falling into You (Falling, #1)
  • Falling Under (Falling, #3)
  • Falling Away (Falling, #4)
  • Falling for Colton (Falling, #5)

News & Interviews

“That's what courage is you know: being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.” 39 likes
“I can’t promise you forever, because that’s not long enough. - Jason Dorsey” 37 likes