Start by marking “Plan B: Volume I” as Want to Read:
Plan B: Volume I

Plan B: Volume I

This collection showcases a wide variety of plans gone sideways — private eyes getting stuck on cases they really don’t want to take, petty criminals getting in over their heads, law enforcement professionals on the wrong side of the bars, and upstanding citizens finding themselves to be not so law-abiding after all.

These stories are as varied as they are excellent — there
ebook
Published March 27th 2013 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Plan B, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plan B

Start your review of Plan B: Volume I
Martin Hill
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
I’m not in the habit of reviewing books I have a personal interest in, but having just finished Plan B Mystery Magazine’s “Plan B Anthology: Volume I” I had to give kudos where kudos are due. Edited by author Darusha Wehm, the anthology presents mystery short stories from some of the best established and upcoming mystery writers of the day.

This collection of 13 stories showcases plot where the best laid plans go awry (hence the name, Plan B). In Tom Ward’s ”A Week Abroad,” an assassin stalks his
Scbickle
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent collection of short crime stories. A nice diverse selection of different stories. I'd forgotten I had this book on my Kindle so it was a nice surprise to find it after finishing two novels during our holiday.
Lorenzo  Nicodemo
Mar 11, 2018
Anne
added it
Oct 08, 2019
Darusha writes science fiction and speculative poetry as M. Darusha Wehm and mainstream poetry and fiction as Darusha Wehm. Science fiction books include: Beautiful Red, Children of Arkadia and the Andersson Dexter cyberpunk detective series. Mainstream books include the Devi Jones' Locker Young Adult series and The Home for Wayward Parrots (forthcoming from NeWest Press).

Darusha’s short fiction a