Start by marking “Beg Tease Submit (Songs of Submission, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Beg Tease Submit (Songs of Submission, #1-3)

Beg Tease Submit

(Submission #1)

This is a previously-published edition - ASIN: B00C0X190A

Jonathan Drazen is a known womanizer; a gorgeous piece of
man I'm not letting into my heart.

Yeah, he's rich, beautiful, charming as hell, and he has a wit as sharp as a double-edged razor... but he's made it perfectly clear that this is a short-term fuck. Three nights, tops, then we part like sexually satisfied grow
Published March 24th 2013 by Flip City Media Inc (first published March 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beg Tease Submit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beg Tease Submit

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (limited time) | AMZ US |
 photo ReissTBeg-Submit1-3TitlebySueBee_zps6ae65416.jpg
 photo fassbender15bysb_zpsf1edda66.gif
★★★★★! SUBMISSION (BEG-TEASE-SUBMIT, part 1-3) book 1 of 3. Playboy & mogul Jonathan Drazen’s seduction of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner!

“Where did you learn to do that?”
“Los Angeles High School of Performing Arts,” I said. “They taught me how to open my throat to sing. Then Kevin Wainwright taught me how to put his dick down it.”
He laughed. “I’d like to thank LA Unified and Kevin Whatever for this moment.”

Songs of Submission is the whirlwind saga
Shurrn
Some series begin to drift off within the first three books... Other series will maintain your interest a little bit longer... But there are a select few series which blow you away with every single book... That's what we have with the Songs of Submission Series. The story is so entertaining, it will make you sit back and shake your head, wondering what the hell took you so long to pick them up...

“Kinky billionaire meets hot waitress. It’s a cliché of a cliché. I love it..."
My sentiments ex
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the best, most erotic story, I've read since Fifty Shades. Jonathan STOLE Christian Grey's thunder and gave him a run for his fucking money. He easily swooped in and stole TOP BOOK BOYFRIEND. He's a notch under Remy and if you know me and my Remy Tate obsession you know it's MAJOR! I'd stop to write a review but I can't! I simply flipping can't! This OWNED EVERY BREATH I TOOK, IT CONSUMED EVERY HEART BEAT AND STOLE EVERY FREAKING THOUGHT. I'm in LOVE! THE KIND OF BOOK LOVE THAT BREAKS YO ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, 2019
TeriLyn
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 million + "Hurt Me, Jonathan" Stars

Songs of Submission Series by CD Reiss stands as one of my most favorite stories EVER. Jonathan Drazen tops my list of favorite book boyfriends, favorite sadists, and all-time favorite men. I want him all to myself. Rich, witty, brilliant, gorgeous, and a demon in the bedroom - oh yes, Jonathan Drazen is the ultimate hero. Monica Faulkner could not be any more kick ass if she tried. Her attraction to Drazen, her voice, her honesty, her looks, her morals, her
Michelle
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Screenshot_6

I've reviewed this series during my original reading but as I am making my way back through the series with the lovely Canaries I thought it was time dress it up a bit.

Sequence One brings the first three novellas of the Songs of Submission Series together: Beg, Tease & Submit. From their first meeting to the moment where they both realize that there was nothing casual about their relationship.

Beg_1

Monica is the struggling musician, working as a waitress as she waits to be discovered. That disc
DKristin
 photo cb6e4106-0acc-44c3-8b63-69149f5645a3.jpg

While this was not my first experience with Queen Reiss, this was my first audiobook in quite some time. I admit that usually when I have listened to some samples of audiobooks I did not like that the narrator sounded robotic and forceful with their rendition. I was so very delightfully surprised by the way that Jo Raylan took C.D. Reiss's, divine way of storytelling and delivered an erotic and highly sensual experience that I will not forget anytime soon...

Full review on Tuesday, February 10th
Susan
"I could write songs about that face, those cheekbones, those eyes, that dry scent."- Monica

In the quote I use for the title of my review, Monica who is a singer/songwriter thinks about "the songs" she could write in praise of the beauty of Jonathan Drazen very early on in "Beg" of "Sequence One" in the "Songs of Submission". These songs that begin at that moment as an idea in Monica's mind are part of all the songs enveloped in the prose of CD Reiss. The literary work itself reads like music an
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted at The Book Nympho

icon AUDIOBOOK  icon ADULTSONLY  Icon 2015  icon hot  icon TEAR JERKER  Icon ADDICTIVE

Where has C.D. Reiss been?! Wow she brings a new level of writing to the Erotic Romance genre! Really, I can't think of another book in the genre that I gave a 5 stars rating. Sure there are others that I really like but it's been a little while.

SONGS OF SUBMISSION: SEQUENCE ONE is books 1 -3 (BEG, TEASE & SUBMIT) in the Songs of Submission series by C.D. Reiss. They were originally released as a serial series and the books in the whole series
Eva LeNoir
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably well written. I devoured this series and cannot wait for the next one to come out. The plot, the character development and yes even the damn cliffhangers were all amazing. But let's be fair, CD Reiss warns us about them up front so no bitching allowed!

Monica is different. She's strong, independent and driven. I have seen the FSOG comparisons and besides the fact that Jonathan is a rich dominant male and she's a financially struggling and unaware submissive the comparison ends right
Amy
5 Ruined for Any Other Erotica Stars

Ummmm ...

BRB *splashes cold water on face*

Ok. Look, I’m right in the middle of cooking dinner for an entire troupe of teenagers, but my audiobook just ended, and I have shit to say. So, I’ll be brief.

Good goddamn, guys. C. D. Reiss can write the mess out of erotica. Why haven’t I heard of her? Her writing is intelligent and addictive. She discusses art, music, and the human psyche in a way that makes me want to sit down and chat with her all afternoon over co
D.G.
Jan 02, 2016 marked it as dnf
DNFed at 35%

I thought the world was over Fifty Shades knockoffs.

Beg/Tease/Submit is not terrible but there's not just depth to the characters even though they are trying hard. Like in FSoG, we have the dark, young gazillionaire cavorting with the nubile young woman. There have been allusions to BDSM tendencies although these have been so subtle as to almost be non-existent. There have been visits to expensive clubs, ritzy neighborhoods, etc. etc.

I just can't take it.
Nikki Sex
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bondage, erotic, bdsm
If you are interested in an author that writes in the first person, and writes hot Dominance and submission - don't go past this gem. Our heroine is a professional struggling artist - a singer trying to break into the industry. It is obvious that the author has some knowledge of the subject and probably sings herself. Monica's problems are plausible. Jonathan is a Dom with a truck load of secrets - which are an ongoing mystery. What I liked was the sex! There was enough of a story to create a co ...more
C. Maria
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read. There were thing I didn't like - mostly how Monica reacted at times especially in the third part/volume (she was to hot then cold - went from one thing to the opposite in one second) but all in all it was a really good read and I will continue with the series.

I'm actually quite curious to see what will happen next - more drama, angst, love and steamy sex scenes.
❤️ Diana ❤️
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Totally loved this series. Hot!!! Steamy!! But also very well written!!! You can check out my individual reviews for each novella....Beg, Tease and Submit!! Overall 5 stars for the series!!
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
Buddy Read with Denisse

This was a fabulous read and there have been so many fabulous reviews already done that I have nothing new to add!
Dawn
Aug 22, 2017 added it
Well I should really read the blurb before I buy.... as I have read all these as individual books ... then I went on to buy the trilogy box set !!!!

its only after I got to the second chapter, I thought to myself; this is like a book I have already read !!

oh dear ... that's the old age kicking in now :( xx
Jamie
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK, so I read this series as individual books a few years ago.... but I was in the mood for revisiting Monica and Jonathan so I've decided to re-read the entire series in a bundle! So many things I forgot about!!! others I remembered very well. I am really enjoying spending time with them again! Moving on to sequence two!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been putting off meeting Jonathan Drazen for quite some time now. I knew once I did, I'd be under his spell. His immense power and steely control would sweep me away, and where would I be after that. He'd take my heart but refuse to give me his, as he does to Monica Faulkner !!
Now we're both ruined !
Like A needle pulling thread !
He leads , we follow.
He opens the door, we take off our clothes.
He utters the command, and we kneel at his feet.
It works yanno.... because He's the ultimate D
Kim BookJunkie
I would have been infuriated had I not purchased this entire sequence. Alone, these are not "books" but are actually just a few chapters that the author has decided to sell separately, presumably to increase her profits.

As I mentioned in the individual reviews I posted for the three separate books in this sequence, I was consistently impressed with how well Reiss developed the characters and their chemistry. Although the premise is nothing special or unique, Ms. Reiss' writing style brings out
Jacqueline
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a really gripping and hot read. This whole story is written as a series of short stories, each with a cliffhanger so it makes sense to cut your losses and buy the bundled set because you won't be able to stop thinking about this.
The end of this has unfinished business rather than a cliffhanger so while I could leave it there, I'm enjoying this so much, I'm reading on.
The writing is higher than the usual quality for this type of book.
Recommended for anyone who likes a slightly dark, hot
Angie
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
FULL RECOMMENDATION AND FAVORITE QUOTES ON SMUTBOOKCLUB.COM

Bear with me. I'm going to do my best to write this recommendation in a way that honors the brilliance contained in the mix of words compiled by CD Reiss to create the entire Songs of Submission series. But I'm no magician; simply a smut peddler with an instant, deep, and abiding love.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

actually i'm reading bundle. but i cant vote the whole series u know. thank god the novellas all in bundle, but i have to add and vote them and i hate this separated shelves.

watever lets get start.

h-25, Monica is annoying. like a teenage who just discovered her libido and telling i dont want relationships but acting like an about-to-be-his-girlfriend. c'mon. she is so selfish, I'm not talking about a girl who try to stand on her own feet with a cold heart and hard face. she is to blame. (view sp
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG, OMG, OMG, I literally must have the worst book friends in the world because they let me go this long without forcing me to read this. AMAZING! C.D. Reiss you have a lifetime fan in me! I devoured these 3 novellas in one day and was left aching for more. I am not always a huge fan of novellas which is probably why I hadn’t read these yet but WOW, I do not remember the last time I was in so much lust over a man ! These novellas are refreshingly well written and so easy to get lost into.

Monica
Hitchy_
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow. These two, the goddess and the King, are smoking hot together. I've spent a good portion of my time reading these thinking that.

I love that these characters have realistic lives (particularly Monica and her crew) and real people's problems. A lot of the time BDSM novels have plot that only deals with one or both partners' concerns about submission or dominance. These books do deal with that a bit, but the majority of the problems Monica and Jonathan face are not related to their sex life.
Crystal Marie
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
While this Box Set has only the first 3 books in the series, I think it is completely worth it to purchase the books. During the course of these books, you get to meet Jonathan and Monica, and you get to join them from the start of their relationship. Being able to watch the natural submission that Monica displays and the domination that Jonathan has, adds to the story in the sense that it doesn’t over take the whole story.

By watching their relationship, seeing them go through good times and b
Gabri
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Truth be told, I'd have given the Songs of Submission Series the wide berth like forever because I used to think BDSM was not my cup of tea. But my FB girlfriends' enthusiasm about the books aroused my curiosity; and here I was, starting reading Beg, albeit nervously. There's no mild way for me to put it, so I'm going to say it flat out: I'm madly in love with Jonathan and Monica! The balance of power between them is so intriguing: Monica is as doubtful about and scared of kinky practices as the ...more
Whitney
So these were amazing..

The story line was pretty original per the theme which is SO hard to find.
The characters and relationships were more realistic which i found refreshing.
I look for good sex and i was not disappointed in any way in this but it was so nice to have a premise that actually interested me.
This story isn't like mind blowing or a thrilling page turner...it's more like you want to see what happens in a romantic way but it completely saved the unrealistic happily ever after undying l
Grace
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. Loved the audio even more! Holy smokes that was hot! Review to follow.
Thelma
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I don't know where i was my whole life, but definitely i was lost before Jonathan Drazen!!!

I've read so many books about BDSM and D/s but i haven't read one, in a very long time that really has the depth and the profound feelings of the lifestyle. The need, the control, the feelings of belonging and possession. this was pure bliss..

This is the beginning a beautiful amazing series.. in this first book we meet Jonathan and Monica..

Jonathan is a handsome alpha, Dominant billionaire.. who still in

• The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
  • Good Girl (Blended, #1)
  • Training Tess
  • Inked
  • Block (Social Media, #3)
  • The Absolutely True Story of Us (A Novel Deception #2.7)
  • Blurred Lines: Volumes 1-4 (Blurred Lines, #1-4)
  • Borrrowed Billionaire: Complete Collection (Borrowed Billionaire, #1-5)
  • Explicitly Yours: The Complete Series
  • The Royally Series Collection (Royally, #1-3; #4.5)
  • Crimson (Red Panty Diaries #1)
  • Call Series Box Set (Call, #1-2.5)
  • Brie Learns Restraint (After Graduation, #5)
  • Back in the Italian's Bed (Hot Italian Nights, #1)
  • Submit to Desire (The Original Sinners, #0.5)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that

Submission (3 books)
  • Domination (Submission, #2; Songs of Submission, #4-6)
  • Connection (Submission, #3; Songs of Submission, #7-9)
“I’ve never heard of a man trying to sandwich another woman between fingering me and fucking me in the same day.” 15 likes
“Where did you learn to do that?”
He laughed. “I’d like to thank LA Unified and Kevin Whatever for this moment.”
14 likes