Start by marking “Three Times a Lady (Dana Whitestone Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
Three Times a Lady (Dana Whitestone Mystery #3)

Three Times a Lady (Dana Whitestone #3)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Nicholas Preston has identity issues that run more than just skin deep - though that certainly plays a part in it, too. And now he's on a mission. Raised since birth to seek the limelight, he believes fame should come at a cost, especially what he considers undeserved fame. Striking during hurricanes, blizzards and other natural disasters - when law-enforcement resources a ...more
Published March 24th 2013 by Jon Osborne Books (first published September 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Three Times a Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Times a Lady

Sebastian
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook

"Kill Me Once", the first book in Jon Osborne's Dana Whitestone series, is still one of my all-time favorite thrillers but unfortunately the second novel turned out to be a complete disaster. After being massively disappointed by "A Game of Chance" I lost interested in the series and apparently the publishers did so, too, because no other Dana Whitestone book made it into bookstores.

Then one day I discovered that the author had self-published another three Dana Whitestone mysteries and
Karsyn
Jul 26, 2013 rated it did not like it
I loved the first book in this series. I never read the 2nd because I hadn't gotten my hands on it yet. I decided to read this one for a challenge.

It was BEYOND disturbing. I like creepy serial killer books, and I read a lot of them, but I draw the line at harm coming to children and how this book read is that some horrible horrible things happened to the child causing him to become a horrible monster. I just couldn't get behind this book at all, the story, the characters, the jumping around in
Elizabeth
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is heart-stopping and terrific in every sense of the word. I have read and enjoyed all of the Dana Whitestone novels, and I agree with RJ Parker’s assessment. Nobody keeps you in suspense better than this author. Once you open one of these books, it doesn’t leave your hands.
Zoe Presslie
is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2018
Nick
May 02, 2018
Jon Osborne has been a newspaper reporter for a decade, most recently for the Naples Daily News in Florida, where he covered everything from bake sales to triple murders. He is a veteran of the United States Navy. He is the author of KILL ME ONCE (2011) and the forthcoming A GAME OF CHANCE (2012).

Dana Whitestone (5 books)
  • Kill Me Once (Dana Whitestone #1)
  • A Game of Chance (Dana Whitestone #2)
  • Black and White (Dana Whitestone, #4)
  • Sharp Force Trauma