Start by marking “What's Left of Us (Us, #1)” as Want to Read:
What's Left of Us (Us, #1)

What's Left of Us (Us #1)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  112 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
A year ago their lives were changed forever.

Calla Jensen, a college freshman at University of Alabama, can’t move on. Her loss of faith in God, and in herself, has her frozen and stagnant. But time doesn't stop for any one, and no matter how much she fights it, making new friends and leaving her past behind is inevitable.

When her college roommate drags her to an event on c
Paperback
Published March 11th 2015 (first published March 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about What's Left of Us, please sign up.

Michele Tucker Hey! I'm hoping to get it released the end of this month! I am sending it in for editing on the 12th!

Follow me on Facebook for more release…more

Follow me on Facebook for more release information. :)

Christy
Mar 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars!

photo 82abf721-b6e0-4f34-9359-299903996cc8_zpsbc98f87d.jpg

What’s Left of Us is a story about how tragedy effects us all differently. A story about love, friendship, and second chances.

Calla Jensen is starting her freshman year of college. She always thought she would have her two best friends by her side, Beck and Asher. But it’s just her. Ever since everything in her life fell apart, she’s been alone. She doesn’t make new friends. She hasn’t been able to move on from her past. She would give anything to go back in time and change things,
Books to Liv by
BETA VERSION - Copy given by author in exchange for an honest review.

Title: What’s left of us
Author: Michele Tucker
Rating: 4 stars
HEA: (view spoiler)
“There are some things that can’t start over, what then?”
“Then you just make up for those and eventually you come to grips with it and accept it.”

photo 34ccdc8193851c6b441aff29000cc3fc_2_zpskpdykeig.jpg

This novel was unique. It was a big "Wow, thank you for writing it, Michele, thank. you" .
Truth is, I’ve been struggling with reading these YA/NA books for months, bec
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 06, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-tbr

OOooo I love the sound of this book!!

"It’s been a year since I've last seen him, and from the daggers he’s sending my way, I can tell that a year was nowhere near long enough for him."

A year ago their lives were changed forever. Calla Jensen, a college freshman at University of Alabama, can’t move on. She doesn't deserve it. But time doesn't stop for anybody, and no matter how much she fights it, making new friends and leaving her past behind is inevitable.

When her roommate makes her go to h
Heidi
Apr 21, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
When is it coming out???
TLBC
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing

My Review: (copy provided)
5 Stars!

Let me start off by saying that I wasn't sure how to feel about a Christian romance and I can honestly say I don't know if I've ever read one. Well this book is so well done, please do not let the genre detour you from reading this, it was a beautiful story.

I believe we all find our own ways to heal and more than it being God or our heroine's (Calla) beliefs she needed to find strength within herself too. The element of Christianit
Jessica Danow
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is wonderful! The characters are easy to relate to and the story keeps you guessing. I was lucky enough to read this before it went to the editor and I absolutely loved it!

The characters of Asher and Beck are great. They are best friends and they both go through some pretty epic changes (which I won't share because I don't want to give away any of the story).

Enter Calla or Cal for short. She is the new girl in the neighborhood and she quickly befriends Ash and Beck. The three of them
Sara
Feb 26, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-released-yet
Love that cover!
K.J. Farnham
**4 1/2 STARS**

What’s Left of Us is a new adult novel filled with a good mixture of suspense and sweet romance. I like the way the story is told from the alternating perspectives of Calla, Beck and Asher (who have been neighbors and the best of friends since grade school) and the way it weaves from past to present.

Early on, readers learn that something has happened to tear the trio apart but must read about 80 percent of the book before finding out exactly what. Tucker did an amazing job of buil
Kitty Via
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What's left of us
This is a new adult novel. I loved how the author was bold and used prayer, God and church. not to many authors do. I loved it. It was nice to read a good clean book.

We get the story from Calla, Beck and Asher's views. They have been the best of friends since grade school. We know something happened to tear them apart but what it was we don't learn till out 75-80% of the way through. I thought I knew what it was but boy I was wrong. Even though it took us a while to learn the
Amy
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the first time I have ever read anything by this author but I am so very happy I did. This book really surprised me. The POV of Ash and Calla, but I loved how Beck was always there in both of their POV's.
I loved the friendship these 3 friends had since they were 7 years old. When Calla moves into the next door to Ash and on the first day of school walks with Calla to school and stop at Beck's house to get him. The 3 were instant friends and it warmed my own heart remembering those days
Jessica's Book Review
Jun 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

Love the cover & TITLE!! Can't wait to read this one!
Ifrah Alia
Nov 18, 2013 marked it as maybe-read
This book isn't out yet right? I can't find it anywhere.
Sory
Feb 27, 2013 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fut, dra
*o* ♥
Marie Yule
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow shortly

Blub

A year ago their lives were changed forever.

When her college roommate drags her to an event on campus, she doesn't expect to come face to face with the person whose life she almost ruined. Old
Books, Chocolate and Wine
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What's Left of Us - Michelle Tucker

Once again I find myself having difficulty in reviewing this book. Not because I am unsure as to how to rate it but, rather, my problem is how to review the book without giving away any spoilers. I absolutely hate spoilers!

For the record, this is an easy five stars.

This story begins with Calla preparing to set off for college a full year after the "incident" - at this point the reader has no idea what the incident is – and so the book begins in the middle of th
Desiree
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever just been at the point of giving up? In God? In love? On family or friends? Anything? I think we've all been there at some point. Just ready to give up on something or someone we previously had so much faith in. And for so many reasons. Michele Tucker makes the point so obvious in What's Left of Us. It's so easy to believe in something when everything is going right, going the way you want it it to go...but when things are tough, we give up so easily. We get angry at the wrong peop ...more
Liza
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC fo an honest review

For a debut author, Michele Tucker surprised me in so many ways.

Beautiful story. I am still speechless from the surprises of the book. Asher, Beck and Calla's story of friendship and love was beautifully laid out. Although I was confused on who to root for or pair at first, Michele had slowly eased mind with good turns and transitions.

I wouldn't have predicted what happened. I was thinking maybe this happened, but I really liked the surprise. The connection
Melissa Christenson
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me by the author for an honest review. This is a heart warming story about love and friendship, loosing faith and finding it again. Calla and Asher and Beck are all best friends since childhood. I loved how Michele showed past and present so you got to know the characters better. I really connected with the characters of this story and their heartbreak to the point it had me in tears. This book is about how different friends deal with loss through faith. Some give up on Go ...more
Calista Smith
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful story of friendship, heartbreak, and love. Be warned - this book totally had me in tears - so, ya might want to grab a tissue or two.
I loved the characters and their interaction with one another. I loved following their lives from childhood into adulthood and seeing the character's growth throughout their experiences. I felt Author Michele Tucker totally captured each character uniquely and did a great job of staying true to
each one.
If you're looking for a sweet, well-written
Shirin Rasheed
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This Book Left me Speechless. It was a full emotional roller coaster ride. It's a Story of three childhood best friends whose life changes in a moment and all their life is ruined in a second. Their Friendship is shattered into Pieces but there is a Big Secret behind this which can either completely mend them or break them more.

I Really Loved Michele Tucker's Writing. It was Simple, Amazing full of emotions. Would Definitely recommend it to everyone <3
Kim
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down. It was a heartbreaking and heart healing read. Friends for life, that was Ash, Beck and Calla when you saw one you would find the others. Plans to go to college, and small adventures were talked about and planned, but you know what they say about the best laid plans. Nothing more true could be said about these three. When one ends up going another direction and the group is broken up causing pain, guilt and rifts so deep.
Mariah
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! I'm not a Christian romance reader but I really enjoyed this book. Calla and Beck have became strangers over the past year because of a horrible accident. But in order to move on, they have to forgive themselves. I like dual POV's and honestly my only complaint (I complain about this in most books) is the waiting til 70% to tell me what happened in the past. I'd prefer it up front, but that's just me.
Joyful
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
YA Christian romance. My first read by this author, but not my last read. It begins as a YA following through life together until marriage. The storyline deals with drugs and loss of friends, but true lobe prevails. I really like the characters and ending with an unseen twist. I was given an ARC for an honest opinion.
Catherine Palmer
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this book to come out and it has been worth the wait, I'm not going to do a long review atm I will wait a while so I that when I write my review its well thought and not rushed all I will say at this minute is that I'm totally in love with Parker and hope to see him get his own book.
Kikismith
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people of all ages
Recommended to Kikismith by: a good friend
I loved this book a lot! It was amazing, I loved the love story between Beck and Calla, I was so happy for them and their relationship together. All in all this book is awesome and I can not WAIT for the next one!!
Jessica
May 31, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: august-2013
August 1, 2013
Mar 04, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This cover is beautiful!
Mary
Apr 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
This cover is so pretty. And hey, this takes place in Alabama!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Picking Up the Pieces
  • Cherry Popper
  • The Sixteenth Need (Partlow, #1)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Love Like Fireworks (Love Like Fireworks, #1)
  • Never Say Goodbye (Always, #1)
  • Strong Enough (Strong, #1)
  • Drowning in You
  • Never Goodbye (Albany Boys, #1)
  • The Chaos in Me (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Too Close
  • Lost Without You (Haven, #1)
  • Addicted to You
  • All the Right Moves
  • For Now
  • NOT A BOOK: For the Summer
Never in a million years would I thought I'd be writing a bio for an author profile for myself... even when I was writing my first novel I never expected it to get finished or released.

I seriously hate talking about myself, so if you want to get to know me and find out who I am follow me on Facebook. :)

More about Michele Tucker...

Us (2 books)