Start by marking “The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality” as Want to Read:
The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality

The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality

David Jeremiah approaches the good news of God's willingness to respond to our prayers from a fresh angle, describing prayer as the built-in trigger for the good things that happen in this world. Readers will discover just how eagerly God is waiting to answer us. Like a loving father, He is always glad to have us come to Him as children with the things that are on our hear ...more
Published January 29th 2004 by Multnomah

To ask other readers questions about The Prayer Matrix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prayer Matrix

Start your review of The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality
Sandra
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was well written and excellent. I have journaled and written my prayers every morning for over 20 years and I can honestly say it has made the biggest difference in my life and my relationship with God.
Sandi
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very short book. It was only available as a downloadable audio. So that’s how accessed it. The reader was excellent.It has some great little stories in it and quotes from Oswald Chambers ,my favorite!
Jamie Fuller
May 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Not bad.
Ellen Ross
One of the books that my dog chewed on as a puppy was this little book by David Jeremiah (Logan had a particular taste for books about prayer). While I was reorganizing my home office, I happened to come upon this book again, and realized rather quickly that it wasn't just happenstance. This well-chewed little book was waiting for me to find it at the moment when I needed it.

I have been trying for some time to restore and reinvigorate my prayer life, which has been mostly nonexistent over the pa
Zabdiel David Rodriguez
Sin saberlo tenía una cita con este libro. Desde la primera a David Jeremiah quedé enganchado con su estilo. Tiene esa habilidad de hablar sobre lo cotidiano elegantemente... Todos los libros de su autoría que he leído me han dejado algo especial. Este no fue la excepción.

Me gustó la brevedad del libro. Me sorprende que en 8 capítulos y menos de 100 páginas haya puesto bases tan profundas en uno de los temas más abordados en la literatura evangélica: La oración.

Este no es un libro de fórmulas. A
Josh Bush
Aug 24, 2013 rated it liked it
A short book on why we should appreciate the gift of prayer and a few tips on improving the consistency of your prayer life.

This is not a deep study guide, but a reminder of the importance of prayer, a summary of the Bible's teaching on prayer, and a few observations from the prayer life of Jesus that we can strive for in our own life. I'm finishing up a much longer study of prayer in the Psalms, but still found this book to be worth the time it takes to read. If you know someone who's attention
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Whatever we need, we must ask for it" ~ David Jeremiah, The Prayer Matrix, page 16

A.S.K.

Ask
Seek
Knock

The above is three main points of what Jesus was saying in Matthew 7:7: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I really liked this acronym as it simply summaries what we are called to do in prayer. Jesus, then goes on after this teaching and says, "For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the d
Mark
Jul 25, 2011 added it
I've grown fond of saying that 90% of good preaching is simply Reminder. While much of this book is simply Reminder, some of the other 10% is found in the practical, reasonable suggestions Mr. Jeremiah offers.

Quick, easy read. It reminds me of a game I like ("Othello"): a minute to learn, a lifetime to master.
Roger Miller
May 05, 2012 rated it liked it
A Very good book for those wanting to start a prayer life or rejuvinate prayer. A quick read full of practical truths to get started and continue prayer life!
Jill Kemerer
Apr 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a slim, inspiring book full of reasons why God wants us to pray and how prayer is our direct line to God. I loved it!
Michelle
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Making of a Justice: Reflections on My First 94 Years
  • Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know
  • Firefighter Success: 20 C's to Firefighter Excellence
  • Under the Bones (Shadows in the Water, #2)
  • More Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason
  • Chester Chipmunk's Thanksgiving
  • Cracked, Not Broken: Surviving and Thriving After a Suicide Attempt
  • Under the Cold Bright Lights
  • Reading Behind Bars: A True Story of Literature, Law, and Life as a Prison Librarian
  • Spartina
  • Danse Macabre (Shadows in the Water, #3)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Panic, and Worry
  • The New Rules of Pregnancy: What to Eat, Do, Think About, and Let Go Of While Your Body Is Making a Baby
  • Underground Church: A Living Example of the Church in Its Most Potent Form
  • The Man in My Basement
  • Shadows in the Water (Shadows in the Water #1)
  • Carnival (Shadows in the Water #4)
Dr. David Jeremiah, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, felt God’s calling on his life at a very early age. Born February 13, 1941 in Toledo, Ohio, Dr. Jeremiah was raised in a family deeply committed to ministry. At the age of eleven, Dr. Jeremiah and his family moved to Dayton, Ohio where his father, Dr. James T. Jeremia ...more

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...