Start by marking “Play With Me (Bedroom Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Play With Me (Bedroom Games, #1)

Play With Me

(Bedroom Games #1)

Playing for a night…or for keeps?

Jewelry designer Tatiana Belikov may have matured enough to curb her impulsive nature, but wickedness is still her best accessory. When family troubles bring her to Las Vegas and face-to-face with the man who knows all her darkest desires, resisting temptation is futile. A night of no-holds-barred sin? Jackpot.

Once Wyatt Caine had nothing
Published April 2nd 2013 by Smashwords Edition

Ally
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 02-free
Props for being all about pro-women

women are awesome

Initially, I was worried. Heroine was having plenty of self-doubt coming face to face with an old flame who was all alpha - but good alpha so slow your roll! But then she settles into herself and who she is and what she wants and it turns out, she's the one with some serious control. Alpha hero actually has feelings and self-doubt and desires. Hurrah!

Good, quick, super steamy read. If you want erotica, this is what it should be - there was a story for all this
Nenia ⭐ Literary Garbage Can ⭐ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I read this book for the Unapologetic Romance Readers' New Years 2017 Reading Challenge. For more info about what this is, click here.

I've heard a lot about Alisha Rai but I've never actually read any of her work before PLAY WITH ME. Whoo, now I'm starting to think I should correct that...because this book is hot!

Tatiana and Wyatt were teenage lovers. Then they had a bad split. Now, Tatiana is about to contact Wyatt again for the first tim
Anya (~on a semi-hiatus~)
Feels like pretty much everything I am reading these days is either erotica, feminist stuff, manga or an amalgamation of the former two. I generally tend to skim most of the erotica because sex (the way it's written) bores me but holy fucking Beelzebub in a bra, this one got me all

Mandi Schreiner
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This scene summarizes the romance quite well in this book:

Before she could marshal her thoughts to answer, he slapped her nipple again.
She cried out, and he paused. “Hurt?”
“Yes.”

Wyatt returned to working the nipples with his fingers, both soothing and inflaming the sting. “Too much?”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “Shut up and spank my tits, Caine.”

Ha! I love this heroine. Tatiana and Wyatt were high school sweethearts. Well, sweetheart might be too tame a term. These two dated for years, and expe
Rebekah Weatherspoon
HOT! Rai writes the heroes I like. It is completely possible to write a dominant Alpha male who isnt a crazed psycho and Rai does just that. Gimme more!
Kelly
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ooh, baby. Alisha Rai writes some sexy stuff, man. SEX-AY STUFF! Complete with cheesecake. And domination games. And former lovers reunited. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?

*ahem* Right. So, Tatiana and Wyatt have a history. A long, tangled history where they went their separate ways but never forgot one another. Tatiana's reappearance in Wyatt's life is ... complicated. She's there for a reason. He *might* have a secret or two that could jeopardize the potential for more of a relationship.

Oh, and they have
Ariadna
Nov 14, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 15%. (Attempted to read Nov 2016)

I never warmed up to Wyatt and couldn't stop eyerolling at Tatiana's self-doubt. Even the fact that it's only 118 pages long wasn't enough to continue reading it. :|

First time reading this author (whose name has popped up plenty on bookish Twitter.) I'm not impressed with her prose. That said, I'm looking forward to reading Be My Fantasy at some point in the future.
Christy
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
and I think I'm dehydrated now...
Rachel
Pretty good read, might consider reading the rest in the series.

Tatiana heads to Vegas to meet with Wyatt in hopes of convincing him to drop the charges against her brother. Wyatt doesn't know that she's on her way there to try to convince him so she's hoping that she'll get the upper hand. Armed with proof of their previous relationship/love, she's hoping that he'll have gone 'soft' or not be as delish as he once was.

Wyatt knows that the kid he just busted for embezzling money from him is Tatia
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tatiana and Wyatt were crazy about each other as teenagers, they were perfect for each other and loved to experiment together in the bedroom but they came from very different backgrounds and that eventually pulled them apart. Ten years later a chance encounter throws them back together, they've both changed a lot since they last saw each other but neither of them ever forgot their first love and the attraction they feel towards each other hasn't dulled. What is supposed to be a night of hot sex ...more
SaturNalia
3.5 for me. Whole story takes place in two days, but I felt like I knew Tatiana and Wyatte. Tatiana's newly discovered brother, embezzeled money from her ex-boyfriend, Wyatte, and she came to Las Vegas to fix the problem. Tatiana and Wyatte had a relatioship 7 years ago, and they never got over each other so the chemistry was palpable from the get go. Deeper feelings develop as they have sex through the book. I wanted more communication between Tatiana and Wyatte, there was a lot of internal mon ...more
Cam
Sex scenes are hot! From the moment Wyatt and Tatiana reconnected they've had that explosive chemistry and hot office sex to start the book. Not a lot of drama/plot to this story, just old flames reconnecting and learning more about each other now that they're adults. Lots of hot dirty sex! I do wonder if the bdsm aspect of their lives will get more intense as to what's been done so far in the first book. Looking forward to reading more about them.
Deera
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Alisha Rai. Read with wine, preferably on a Friday night.
Barb
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Serials are going to be the death of me, but this was ridiculously hot. Alisha Rai is a master. I will read anything she writes.
Jess
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
If I had reviewed this closer to when I finished it, I would have more to say than I thought it was hot, but I didn't and I don't. But it was hot.
Angie
Play With Me was a quick, sexy, and surprisingly sweet read. Tatiana and Wyatt dated for several years as teens and young adults. Now, they're being reunited after ten years. Tatiana's brother stole from Wyatt, and she's there to plead his case and pay off his debts. But Wyatt doesn't want her money. He wants her. For one night. The chemistry is still there from when they were younger, and it seems to be even stronger now. It also becomes quickly apparent that those two don't do vanilla. Their o ...more
E_bookpushers
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2013/04/23/...

Publisher: Self
Publish Date: Out Now
How we got this book: eARC from author

Playing for a night…or for keeps?

Once Wyatt
Rachel Simone
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it

I enjoyed this short romance novel! While I'm not really into this particular kink (that's totally on me), I liked the way it was written - there was clear consent and a great back and forth between the hero/heroine. Their past relationship (they had dated in high school/college and were each other's firsts) really helped the heightened and deep emotions feel authentic. I will definitely read the other books in this series!
Nicole
Apr 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Joint review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2013/04/23/...

MinnChica: I adore Alisha Rai’s writing style, so when I saw the blurb and read an excerpt from this book, I was super excited. I love my BDSM-esque books, and Tatiana and Wyatt have some super hot and kinky love scenes. Rai did everything so wonderfully in this book, my only negative reaction was the length, especially given the fact this is going to be a trilogy. I am not a big fan of the new trend in romance where a
Lillie
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing

This novella was flat-out dirty fun. As high school and college sweethearts, Tatiana and Wyatt explored everything together and learned to embrace their kinks. Now after 10 years apart, they still know what they want and how to give it to each other. Play With Me was pure sexual tension from the first sentence and it only got hotter from there. I loved both characters. It was refreshing to read about two adults who are happy with who they are. What they want isn’t wrong and they don’t w
Laz the Sailor
I usually like this author, but this book was short and - meh. It was a fun premise, and there were a couple of good scenes - Rai writes well - but there wasn't any real intensity in the characters or drive in the plot.
Lisa

3.5 Stars

A very good start to a very promising, sexy, new erotic romance series.
Mara
Mar 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, romance
Short and steamy, but well done and cute.
Dee Carney
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sexy!!! I was not expecting the D/s but it was perfect and hella hot. Loved!
Alessandra Torre
Oct 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
good erotic novella. I liked the chemistry between the two. sex was hot and often and unique. :)
Kathryn
Plot

Play With Me is really only a book for romance lovers. There are romance or adult fiction books I 100% recommend to everyone but this is one that only people who truly enjoy this genre will like. Reason being it's pretty much only romance and sex. There is little plot and the little it has is nothing to write home about. Does this make the book bad? No. It just means it's a book in a sea of book and people who enjoy romance will be the ones most likely to get a kick out of it. I read many ge
Dakota
Pretty good book. The H and h use to date in the past, broke up, years later meet again. This book is pretty much based on the day they meet again. Her newly found brother (she was adopted and just found she had a brpther) embezzled money from the H and the h goes to his casino that he owns to make a deal with him for her brother. They work it out. Then they have one night together. The sex is Hot, a lot of bdsm dom sub stuff as well as role play and Idk what it's called but when they use harsh ...more
Anne
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Okay, this book is about a reconnection of two exes, who decide that they want to spend one more night together. The idea sounds pretty innocuous however, they were dirty birds. And it was not for me, not my thing. It was a bit too rough for me, but to be fair, the kind of stuff they were about just isn't my thing. I did however like that they were still loving towards each other even though they'd been broken up for years.
So that's it, Alisha Rai's books are good, this particular story just was
Emelie
Pretty solid kinky smut. I don't really have any complaints - there were no overtly problematic elements that creeped me out or anything - but there's also not enough of depth to raise this above a solid 3 stars. It was pure entertainment, and even though the character's played around with power dynamics the characters came across as equals in their relationship and consent was handled well. There are for sure some worn-out tropes in this, but not in a way I minded - I got exactly what I signed ...more
chestnut
May 14, 2017 rated it liked it
This story is very, very short so there's nothing much going on plot-wise. I would have loved to see this more developed (going more in-depth into their past, and keep the last part going for a few more pages, at least).

The somewhat low rating is mostly because of current mood, because otherwise this book (?) has been great. If anyone's in search of a fast and fun erotica, this is literally it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• High Seduction (Adrenaline Search & Rescue, #3)
  • Haunted Wolves (Green Pines, #2)
  • The Seduction Hypothesis  (Science of Temptation #2)
  • Starting from Scratch
  • On the Edge (Uncommon, #0.5)
  • Big Boy
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • Wild Burn (Wild State, #1)
  • Tamed (Fit Trilogy #2)
  • A Christmas for Carrie (Feeling the Heat, #2.5)
  • Beyond Solitude (Beyond, #4.5)
  • Menage on 34th Street
  • In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1)
  • Make Me
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Marked (Metamorphosis, #1; Beyond, #3.5; Thompson & Sons, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)

Bedroom Games (3 books)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Bet On Me (Bedroom Games, #3)