Start by marking “Locked (The Alpha Group, #1)” as Want to Read:
Locked (The Alpha Group, #1)

Locked

(The Alpha Group #1)

Who is Sebastian Lock?

The bar Sophia Pearce is in doesn’t look like much. The wine is bad and the decor worse. But when a sudden attack of curiosity leads her to sneak past security and into the back room, she discovers something unimaginable. The most lavish party she’s ever laid eyes on, in the most unlikely of places.

But that’s nothing compared to what comes next, to th
Published March 25th 2013 by Maya Cross

To ask other readers questions about Locked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Locked

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeOrxBbysb_zps0163628c.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (10/12/2015)

Oh I meant to read this one once complete. Sebastian sounds hot!
Book 1 in trilogy. Series complete.

BLURB:
Who is Sebastian Lock?

But that’s nothing compared to what
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebie, audio, bdsm

THIS BOOK IS FREEEE!!!!!- > http://amzn.to/1dqlFfC

5 Lock Me Up Stars

This is an old one. I was really interested in this series when it first came out, but at the time I wasn’t reading cliff-hanger books (oh how I have changed). I took a break from some BDSM books, but I’m getting that itch again.

If you are a fan of FSoG (I know, I know, but it really does remind me of it) and if you are a BDSM junkie like me, then Locked is PERFECT for you.

Locked is the first book of the series and it must be
Amanda
Jun 21, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: fans of BDSM books
Okay, so I think I'm done with all the BDSM books. Because frankly, I feel as if all of them are the same. Most of them contain the same story. There's insta lust, insta everything really.

Now, if Locked had been released before the Fifty Shades series I might've given it a higher rating. As it is, I can't. Sure, Locked isn't exactly the same as the rest of the BDSM books, but most of the parts are. The one difference is that the MC, Sophia, isn't a virgin and not completely ignorant and naïve.
Kathleen
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance

make that 4.5 Scorching Hot Stars!

Story Rating 4.5 Stars
Character Rating 4.5 Stars
Romance Rating 4 Stars
Heat Level 4.5 Stars
Overall Rating 4.5 Stars

Wow! I was quite surprised at how much I liked this short novel. It immediately grabbed my attention and kept me hooked all the way through. It begins with the heroine Sophia and her two girl friends at a shabby bar, celebrating her friend Louisa's engagement. They’ve all been drinking for a while and notice tha
Blacky *Romance Addict*

LOVE the writing style!

This was a short one but really great, surprisingly funny!!

I swear I had an idiot grin on my face for half the book :D The dialogue between them was great, wish there was more of it though.

Has a cliffie!! So have the other books ready when you start this one :)

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
***'Disclosure ***'this is a review for locked and lockout... Look , my review usually consist of 2 movie titles and me telling you "that's basically it in a nutshell" the fact I went through all this trouble speaks volumes. So without further a do, here goes....

Have you ever read a book and said " YES, YES YES!!" this is exactly what I've been searching for? The Alpha Group series is it for me...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
WELL, it is so far anyway. I'm awaiting unlocked to reach my final verdict. So here's what you ne
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: JaHy wants to *FRANO* Dante's* HaAARRRRRdy
4 Dom, Newly Submissive, Mysterious Stars * * * *

I have often wondered.... how is it people know things about each other in first meetings... is it a type of sexual, personal radar... where our internal mechanisms do this instant honing in and starts to do that beep beep beep which alerts us as to who we are attracted to?
Is there a sensory system which recognizes certain qualities in others which we need to gravitate to... where we have such overwhelming want... we do things which are not of th
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
HOT, SEXY AND EXCITING... defiantly something all 50 shades and crossfire fans would love ! :)

GlitterPhoto

if u searching sexy novella to occupy ur evening read ! this is defiantly it.
~ Becs ~

Win a $40 Amazon Voucher + ebook of Locked by Maya Cross

I really enjoyed this one – it’s a great debut from Maya Cross and the cover is stunningly beautiful. It’s another erotic trilogy set in the gorgeous city of Sydney, similar in length to Raine Miller’s Naked, but what makes it stand out a little from the rest of the crowd is it’s heroine.

Sophia is all kinds of feisty, absolutely not a doormat – she’s trying hard to climb the corporate ladder, working almost seven days a week so nights out
Iva
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Enter the GIVEAWAY for a chance to win a copy of this book on Way Too Hot Books Blog!!

A copy of this book was provided my the author in exchange for an honest review.

First and foremost I have to say - Was there ever a more perfect adult romance cover?? So pristine, elegant and beautiful. Not to mention the pose - intense and wicked. Love the models! The colors and everything adding up making it the sexiest cover ever! Just makes you want to look at it so enchanting and fascinating. As soon as
Wendy
And so the dance begins between the stylish, gorgeous billionaire Sebastian Lock and his heroine Sophia Pearce. A little bit of spice, with a dash of curiosity and intrigue make this a great read and a wonderful start to a series, I’m looking forward to reading more of.
~IreneOust~
Apr 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Giving this 3.75 stars only because it was too short for my liking but not bad at all.

Get ready for the usual "girl meets rich, mysterious guy with BDSM preferences" storyline but this one is totally different from the rest because it takes place in Australia. Ok, ok I am being silly ... this really does have a different vibe to it.

For starters, I am thrilled to bits that the heroine isn't a virgin and the guy is out of puberty.

Now, who is Sebastian Lock?? I would love it if he turned out to be
Aestas Book Blog
Apr 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr, soon
new BDSM trilogy to add to my list :-)

Who is Sebastian Lock?

But that’s nothing compared to what comes next, to the man she meets back there. Sebastian Lock. Gorgeous, commanding, and radiating char
TORI
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: disappointed
I was intrigued in the beginning. But that was quickly replaced with boredom. The whole time I was reading I kept thinking I've read this before. There was nothing original about the story at all. It used all the clichés of every popular erotic romance on the market. It was highly predictable and just not interesting at all. I kinda liked Sebastian but I didnt like Sophia at all. I sadly will not be reading the other books in the series.
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆ 5 Pure, Raw Sexy Stars ☆☆☆☆

photo tumblr_m10m10jgBi1rrkqzqo1_250_zpssurtgiem.gif

This book is a fire starter for your body.....WOW!!! I loved it. I loved Sebastian. I loved Sophia. Just damn good.

photo LOCKED_zpsuoxalril.jpg

Ordinarily, I'm not someone who is prone to random acts of mischief. By day I'm as straight as they come. But get a few glasses of red into me, and suddenly that little devil on my shoulder starts sounding a whole lot more reasonable.

Sophia is a hard working lawyer, that's a good girl until a little wine gives her some courage to embark on the
Ann
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Yes, I’ve broken my rule about not reading any more freaking trilogies with cliffhanger endings until the final bk is out. This author was so up front and kind enough to point out all the details for this series from the get go(cliffhanger for bk 1, release dates for bks 2 & 3 and an HEA in bk 3 all within the next few months), that she grabbed my curiosity so I just had to go for it. Yeppers…bk 1 ends on an H/h cliffhanger. This bk really just gets things started with Sebastian/Sophia befor ...more
Snow
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
Well shit, I am not sure how to rate this...it s probably somewhere between ...ah,I will give it 2.5

It really started good, sexy and interesting...but I had no , absolutely no connection with the characters further more in the story...
I didn't like the heroine ,I can't point with my finger on what exactly I didn't like about her...it just lingered above me as I followed her actions throughout the book...

And it lacks the pin point, the essence what I need to find and feel between the characters w
Laurynne Gouws
I can't tell you how happy I am that this book totally exceeded my expectations. It's not that I went into it with an already set frame of mind... it's just that so many books that carry the same theme of 'boy meets girl... boy's controlling and wants girl purely for sexual satisfaction'... that I've found that when you've read one, you've read them all.

But Locked didn't frustrate me in the slightest. The plot was good. The writing was awesome. The story begin on a high and keep going right thro
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Really quick read but overall it's enticing and Sebastian's hot.
Mackenzie
Mar 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Strong Stars

This is your basic man has money, sees girl he wants to tie to his bed, and may like her more than he expected. I will say Maya Cross has definitely put her own voice on it.

I love Sophia Pearce. She is strong willed, daring and the type of best friend I'd want to have.

Sebastian Lock is obviously gorgeous, filthy rich and has a few too many secrets to hide. So far, he hasn't came off as "broken" but there's definitely more to this demanding man and Sophia isn't afraid to find them
Tammy Walton Grant
In my endless quest to find a "better" version of FSoG I keep picking up these billionaire BDSM books. (And, to be fair, it's hard to find a contemporary these days that ISN'T an homage to that stupid book.)

This one is set in Australia which immediately gets points from me, if for no other reason than I can imagine the hero talking dirty in an Aussie accent. The heroine is also NOT a clumsy ingenue. She's a lawyer with a snarky sense of humour and a potty mouth. Again, immediate points from me f
Kim
May 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
The book starts off primarily introducing Sophia, our heroine. She is an attorney, does not take sass from anyone, has a voice and uses it.

On a night out with her girlfriends, she meets Sebastian but he isn't alone!!! That is when an awkward situation brings us a relentless and persistent Sebastian. We are given a preview of the twists ahead with Sophia's discovery of secretive paperwork and the club... Book 1 ends with a complete scandal and Sophia is left questioning and doubting everything i
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
This book was provided by Maya Cross in return for an honest review.
Read more of this review and win an eCopy of Locked by Maya Cross @
The Book Wranglers

This review has absolutely no SPOILERS.
It's as mysterious as our very own Sebastian Lock.

Mysterious, provocative, and sexy!

I was really excited when I was approached by Maya Cross to read Locked! After reading the synopsis I thought maybe this will have a different story line that will take me by surprise or at least throw some curve balls my w
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
LOCKED is a fantastic short read, the first part of The Alpha Group trilogy by Maya Cross.

Sophia Pearce is an ambitious young lawyer that happens to stumble upon a high profile party in an unusal place whilst on a girls night out with her friends. She meets Sebastian Lock your typical Hot, Sexy Mysterious Millionare.

There is no denying the chemistry between them but their encounter ends in a somewhat embarrasing moment. This does not stop Sebastian seeking Sophia out. The story unfolds from ther
Mandi Schreiner
Apr 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Had two probs with this one -first, never felt any chemistry between the hero and heroine. Second - the hero's need to be a dom and the bdsm stuff didn't feel organic to the story. Just felt there.

This one is start of a series, as no HEA at end.

Review to come
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hot..Hot..Hot!! That's the only way to describe this book!!!
Charlene
Mar 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of erotic romance, romantic suspense
4.5 stars, rounded up for GR.

I was lucky enough to be able to beta read this story for the author, and I can honestly say that I didn't put it down until I had finished it!

This story (really a novella) is the first of 3, with the second and third due to be released this year. So glad to hear we won't have to wait too long for more of Sebastian and Sophia. Locked begins with Sophia and some friends in a dingy bar with a mysterious back room. Sophia decides to be daring and sneaks in to see what g
Grammar*Kitten
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Locked is the thrilling first part of The Alpha Group trilogy by Maya Cross.

I can't begin to tell you how good this book is.

This kind of thing isn't my usual read at all, but I'm certainly glad that my somewhat dour and condescending view of 50 Shades of Sh*t hasn't put me off venturing out of my comfort zone genre-wise, or I'd have missed this little gem.

It is everything that 50 Shades tried and failed to be.

The protagonist is a strong independent woman, who knows what she likes and where she's
Myrto
Great, steamy -and short- read!

Loved Sebastian Lock -come on, who wouldn't- and the fact that the heroine, Sophia was not a doormat.

Since The Alpha Group series is made out of three, short books, I'm planning on reviewing them together, when the story ends.

Captivating and promising start, though!

Off to book number 2!..

Alexis *Reality Bites*
3.5STARS Review to come!

photo 30c8b24a-3dce-4db7-93b0-77ec4768d5e6_zps20eca93e.jpg

*Copy Kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*
packers and movers in gurgaon 1 1 Feb 01, 2018 01:56AM
car transportation in Delhi 1 1 Feb 01, 2018 01:55AM
packers and movers 1 1 Feb 01, 2018 01:54AM
car transport in Delhi 1 1 Feb 01, 2018 01:52AM
Fifty Shades of R...: If you need a fix.. 6 134 Jul 09, 2013 12:20PM
  • Witness Protection (The Witness, #1)
  • Incineration (Heart of Stone, #1; NSC Industries, #2)
  • Close Up and Personal (Spotlight, #1)
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Her Master's Kiss
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Exclusive Access (Rock Arrangement, #3; The Lonely Kings, #1.3)
  • Break Me Slowly (Shattered, #1)
  • Continental Breakfast (Continental Affair, #1)
  • Impact (Buckin' Bull Riders, #1)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles, #1)
  • Sleeves
  • Haze
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Obsession (Darkness Falls, #1)
  • Natural Law (Nature of Desire, #2)
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
Maya Cross is writer who enjoys making people blush. Growing up with a mother who worked in a book store, she read a lot from a very young age, and soon enough picked up a pen of her own. Her previous work spans many genres including horror, science fiction, and fantasy, and she has now started this pen name as an outlet for her spicier thoughts (they were starting to overflow). She likes her hero ...more

The Alpha Group (3 books)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
“Even with nothing kinky involved, sex with him would not merely be physical, it would be an act of sheer possession and power.” 1 likes
“Everything was like a business deal to him. Approach from different angles until you find one that works. "Go on then," I said, rolling my eyes. "Make your pitch. But remember, the clock is ticking." "Dinner." "Dinner? As in, the two of us?" He nodded. "That sounds dangerously close to a date," I replied. "Wouldn't that be breaking the rules?" He smiled ruefully. "Maybe, but I don't believe you've given me much choice." "Of course I have. You could just leave me alone instead." "I don't consider that an option at all.” 1 likes