Start by marking “Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man” as Want to Read:
Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man

Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man

Meet aspiring lactation consultant Thea Gallas. Thea's become the go-to person for all the new mothers on the block. If there's a problem at the breast Thea can fix it. But when neighbor Roy Groody goes missing Thea cuts her teeth on her first real mystery. Roy's wife Dolores tells everyone Roy left her which satisfies the authorities. Case closed. But why is Dolores ...more
Published February 14th 2013 by Panzer Press (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man

Start your review of Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man
Anne
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man by Kristen Panzer Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man
Murder? Perhaps. Mystery? Yes. Milk making and Braxton-Hicks contractions? Most certainly.

It is so refreshing to read about a heroine, pregnant, and wisened in the lactational loquaciousness of a tried and true Mama who has been there and done that. I must say, Miss Panzer, this book of yours had me peeing my pants, laughing out loud, biting my lip in anticipation, fear and excitement!!

Babies in strollers, pumps and tongue ties, androgynous neighbor Kipper,
Annie
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Synopsis:
Aspiring lactation consultant Thea just wants to help moms and babies breastfeed, but her knack for observation gets her in over her head when a neighbor goes missing.

Review:
As an international board-certified lactation consultant and La Leche League Leader myself, I instantly fell for Thea. At last, a protagonist after my own heart. I loved seeing my passion represented by such a feisty, smart woman as Thea and it was so fun to read actual facts about breastfeeding in a mystery novel.
Natasha Panzer
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Full disclosure...the author is my sister-in-law....so I wanted to like it. But I honestly LOVED Thea Gallas! The story was my guilty pleasure...after a long day of work and being a busy mom..I'd crawl into bed with my headlamp and enjoy. A saucy story line...the suspense got my heart beating. Love the main character! I hope she keeps writing! Looking forward to another book by Kristen Panzer!
Renae
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The author grabbed my attention from the first page and I couldn't put this book down. There were so many stories within a story that I kept turning the page to see what would happen next. I can't believe this is Ms. Panzer's first effort. I hope to see more of Thea in the future!

Laugh out lout funny... suspenseful...extraordinary!

I was fortunate to win this book as a first reads goodreads giveaway.
Emily Capeles
Mar 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I very lucky to win the goodreads giveaway for this book. This was a book that I did not want to put down at all. I loved Thea's story. The mix of the mystery and Thea's ordinary life was well done. I also liked that the mystery was one that was realistic, I felt like I was on Meridian Street with Thea. This was a great book.
Molly
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books
Loved this novel about an aspiring IBCLC who solves both breastfeeding problems and an intriguing murder mystery. Thea Gallas is a pregnant (homebirthing) mother of three young children and concerned neighbor who won't let the strange disappearance of man next door rest.
Kristen Panzer
Jan 03, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it!! It's awesome!! you must read it!!
Denise
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great light read. Always nice to read a book which portrays breastfeeding and home birth in a positive light. I'm hoping this is going to be a series.
Pam
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read. Loved the LC aspect and Thea's mothering personality. Thank you, Kristen.
Jan
Feb 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story, in and of itself, was a bit hohum. What I really enjoyed was the lactation part, and comments about the JHL, ILCA, etc. That's because I'm a lactation consultant like Kristen is. I will enjoy reading more stories by her -- good job for a first effort.
Crystalalene
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From start to finish the whole story was fun, believable, and had just enough intrigue, dysfunction, and mystery. I hope there's more by Kristen in the near future.
Sandy
Apr 20, 2014
Debbie Karimullah
May 10, 2014
1 follower
I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant - the real thing. I live in a little town called Millerton, NY with my husband and four kids, ages 13-20 (as of this writing in 2013). I play drums in a punk influenced band called The Kyles. Thea Gallas Always Gets Her Man is my first novel. I am grateful to all the people who helped me publish, especially John.