Start by marking “Le plus petit baiser jamais recensé” as Want to Read:
Le plus petit baiser jamais recensé

Le plus petit baiser jamais recensé

Un inventeur-dépressif rencontre une fille qui disparaît quand on l’embrasse. Alors qu’ils échangent le plus petit baiser jamais recensé, elle se volatilise d’un coup. Aidé par un détective à la retraite et un perroquet hors du commun, l’inventeur se lance alors à la recherche de celle qui «fait pousser des roses dans le trou d’obus qui lui sert de cœur». Ces deux grands b ...more
Published March 15th 2013 by Flammarion

To ask other readers questions about Le plus petit baiser jamais recensé, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Le plus petit baiser jamais recensé

Start your review of Le plus petit baiser jamais recensé
acompassforbooks
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes it takes just a moment to fall in love, just a gust of wind to start feeling an unimaginable joy that comes like a tide and you feel like disappearing. That’s what happens in The Smallest Kiss by writer and musician Mathias Malzieu, almost a short story. A dreamlike atmosphere, between real and surreal, surrounds this romantic fairy tale; delicate and intimate it captures intense emotions and so much tenderness. A light heart and an open mind are the best allies to approach this readin ...more
Beatrice
Nov 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
This French book is like every indie French movie: unrealistic, trying too hard to be quirky, eventually annoying.
Cornelia
Sep 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Soo cuuute, I laughed and dreamed reading this little book. Reminded me to not take everything seriosly and to smile...After all, it is a wonderful day.
Anca Cerlincă
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what a gorgeous, beautiful and poetic read! <3 ...more
Diana Thema
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love metaphor, as sincere as a snowflake. Lovely read!
Léa
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: french-books
3.5 stars. Mathias Malzieu is one of my favorite french author but I wouldn't recommend starting with this one. It starts right away in his style, full of figure of speech and play with words, and if you don't know his writing it might be a bit confusing.
It's a cute book and, as always, poetic but I didn't like it as much as the others. (view spoiler)
If you want a short book that
B.
Jul 18, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Took me nearly two weeks to read this bunch of pages because most of the time there was so much nonsense I had to take a break. There’s hardly anything I liked in this book, I don’t even know why I bothered finishing it. I guess I wanted to know where all the nonsense was going and the answer is, well, not far.
Andi
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of the coolest and most original stories I've ever read.
Mihaela
A strange but cute book. :) I find it too metaphoric and out of the ordinary, to give it 4 stars. It's an amazing love story though.
Ioana Farcas
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the books from Mathias Malzieu💖
His stories are so sweet and heartwarming.
Andreea Ioana Bardas
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
A quick read for an afternoon spent at home. This is quite a cosy read, great if you are on the hunt for something really short.
Andreea Andronic
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Creative, amusing and sweet as the little candies that the protagonist invents in order to reproduce the taste of the shortest kiss from an invisible girl.
Gloria
May 19, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
I never thought I'd say this but it has too many metaphors. You are still tasting the word combination and the image one metaphor suggests when you are suddenly in the middle of another idea, leaving you no time to make connections and, simply, enjoy. It is also predictable, though that is not something necessarily bad. But the way in which the 'surprise' is later revealed does not, in my opinion, fulfill the expectations.
On the other hand, the poems gathered and presented at the end are very b
Izzy Peasy
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: stopped-reading
Too far-fetched and currently not in the mood for that kind of book. I'm not saying it's bad but it's not my cup of tea. I didn't really find the story enthusiastic and stopped reading quite early on.
Diana Buliga
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romantic and delicious, this book takes the imagination to a high sugar level. Dreamers and people in love will fully enjoy it :) the way that the author plays with the words is adding a fresh aroma to the story
Kitten
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
The thing with Malzieu and his stories is that you have to take them for what they are and not try to understand them further, and they probably won't be what you expect. If you're okay with that, I do reccomend.
Aradia Schneider
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Brilliant! Just... brilliant!
Manon-Camille
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dana
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such a deep and meaningful book! I loved it all, every line and every page. A really special writer!
Mitzii Waldorf
Oct 01, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars :)

The writing is just lovely!
lovingindie
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Pretty different. I really liked it!
Paulaaaa
Beautifully written but ...
Corina
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful fairytale for grownups
AuryG
Nov 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was weird, cute, droll, and musically full of sentences without sense but poetic...

I just like this foolish story =)
Julia Bibliophilia
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
What a poetic book! Great story, loved the language, loved the elements of magical realism.
Sputnik
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
As all the book I had read from Mathias Malzieu, I love this one, from the start until the end...
Zack

Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
PENDIENTE DE RESEÑA
Maria Bouvier
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always Malzieu knows how to make me feel the truth about myself.

• METAMORFOSIS EN EL CIELO
  • Alargada Sombra Del Amor La
  • La gramática del amor
  • Los fantasmas de Fernando
  • Un'estate con la Strega dell'Ovest
  • The Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1)
  • Peter Pan in Scarlet
  • Cuentos Macabros Volumen II
  • Solo bagaglio a mano
  • La Partitura
  • Y SI QUEDAMOS COMO AMIGOS?
  • Les roches rouges
  • Marcos Ramírez
  • Muramonos Federico
  • L'invenzione di noi due
  • Amar es para Valientes
  • Y por eso rompimos - Episodio 1
Mathias Malzieu est une figure phare du rock français avec le groupe Dionysos, pour lequel il écrit, compose et interprète les chansons. Peu enclin à choisir entre sa vocation de chanteur et celle d’auteur, c’est tout naturellement qu’il décide de mêler les deux. Après un recueil de nouvelles, 38 mini westerns, et un roman, Maintenant qu’il fait tout le temps nuit sur toi, il connait un immense su ...more