Start by marking “Trophy Husband (Caught Up in Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Trophy Husband (Caught Up in Love, #3)

Trophy Husband

(Caught Up in Love #3)

Sometimes you can't help falling in love, even when you try to do the opposite...

Successful fashion blogger McKenna Bell has spent far too long protecting herself after the way her ex-fiancé left her at the altar for a college chick he met the night of his bachelor party. Loving again, trusting again, well, that's just not in the cards. Especially now that her ex is back i
Published May 21st 2013 by Lauren Blakely Books (first published May 18th 2013)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Tu4 by sb_zpswhqu0wrf.gif

📚 📌 FREE on Amazon US today (9/1/2017) 📌 📚

COVERGAMS! I. JUST. WANT. TO. BE. THAT. HAND!

Stand-alone book 1.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Trophy-Husband...

BLURB:
Lauren Blakely
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Obviously I like it:)
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lauren Blakey Fans, Romance
3.5 Figuring It All Out Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free/ Limited Time FREE!
Lauren Blakely has been sharing her Caught Up In Love Series with her readers. For those who did not know about it or hadn't read it, it was an idea of people who really were caught up with the idea of love... and what happens when they have a hiccup along the way of meeting the one they Should be with.

In this 3rd entry, we have McKenna Bell. She is unique, smart and is a throwback fashion blogger. The 50 pin-up, vintage dr
Coco.V
Aug 31, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Free on Amazon (8/31/2017)
Lisa
*ARC given to blog for honest review*

4.5 “Diet Coke” “Qbert” “Trying to Prove a Point” “I can’t help falling in love with you” Kisses

I love loving books…I love it so much when I can’t put a book down, or when I have to put a book down, it’s the worst, most painful, complete and utter torture. I love it when I smack myself in the face with my kindle because I literally can’t keep my eyes open any more but I can’t fathom the thought of putting down the book that I’m reading. That’s what Trophy
Feminista
Jul 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Rating: 3 out of 5.

I don’t like it when the synopsis or the title of the book does not deliver. It feels as though seemingly unique story lines are used to entrap readers, but they fail to deliver on the uniqueness. It’s like reading stories about “courtesans” and “fallen women” in historical romances, and then you find out that the heroine is actually a virgin or has been wrongly accused of being fallen. It is disappointing and misleading.

So in this story, while it may be a search for a trophy
╰☆╮ LovesToRead ╰☆╮
Inconsistent concept, unrealistic approach and unbelievable path taken.

This book spent a good deal of time lip locked in imaginary romantic entanglements in McKenna's mind. The lead female, McKenna, while quirky, was also an idiot. She couldn't take compliments, came over as shy and yet we were to believe she would put herself out there for the world to see in an experiment that made her look like the biggest fool on the planet.

The only sensible "friend" of hers was Andy, who, sadly, I had to w
Geri Reads
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 sweet stars!!

This is the kind of books that led me to read the genre in the first place. This was another sweet and fun read from Lauren Blakely. I loved that this book wasn't just about a romance between the two main characters, it was also about friendship, forgiveness and letting go.

Mckenna seemingly perfect life was turned upside down when her fiance dumped her for someone younger whom he met during his bachelor's party. Heartbroken, Mckenna tried to pick up the pieces together and a year
Janey
4.5 pac man stars

A great story of rejection and learning to love again.

McKenna was a feisty, independent lady, who had learnt to carry on after her ex had famously dumped her at the altar for a younger model he had only met on his stag night in Vegas!

A famous fashion blogger, McKenna had a renowned internet blog that was very successful. It wasn't until she met her ex and his shiny, new girl in her favourite diner, that she decided two can play that game, and incorporated her quest to search for
Kendall Ryan
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely looooved the magical tension and heat between McKenna and Chris. This book is funny, sexy and sweet. :)
Vintage
I read this once but didn't remember it. Not a good sign.

Okay romance, but I skimmed just to find the parts with the evil ex-fiance.
Louise BookbestiesUK
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I started this book looking forward to reading it. Then after 10% it was almost a DNF as it felt like she NEEDED a man to get by. And I prefer a stronger woman in my books.

So glad I kept on with this, it just got better and better.

I loved the relationship between the 2 although it did have an insta-love feel. They didnt really know each other all that well before saying the words.

Overall I enjoyed it and will maybe pick up another of the authors titles
Akina
Sep 07, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked this book. The characters were likable. I almost gave it 4 stars.

PROS:
-It was an easy read with no real angst. Some minor hiccups with the ex but overall it left me with a good feeling.
-No major character flaws. I expected a fashion blogger to be a fluffy girl with no depth who just barely kept me from dry heaves. But she had a very down-to-earth side that was really sweet.

CONS:
-Too many fantasy sex scenes. Reading romance novels put me in a fantasy world. I don't need to fantasize abo
Jessica
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Trophy Husband was a delight to read. Ms. Blakely has woven humor, heartbreak and hotness in a story that reads like a perfectly paced romantic comedy. It ebbs and flows with earnest and humor. I found myself giggling out loud, "cute blushing" and wanting to scour vintage consignment shops for retro t-shirts and poodle skirts. Add this to your bookshelves immediately.

Full review to come during blog tour on June 5th at www.fueledbyfiction.blogspot.com
Brandy Brandenburg
May 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
I really hate that I don't like this book. I wanted to and even though I didn't want to finish it after I finished a chapter I just kept reading hoping I would get into it that it would get better that it would hit that "high" point I need. But it didn't. It just fell flat for me. I was under the impression that it was funny and sweet but not once did I laugh. It was sweet but nothing really happened. It was just blah for me.
Paige Edward
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review to come! But this is a MUST read! Delicious, intoxicating, emotional.
Holly
When McKenna Bell's fiance leaves her a voicemail the night before their wedding telling her he married someone he just met in Vegas during his bachelor party because he can't imagine having kids with her, she's devastated. She still hasn't fully recovered a year later when she runs into him and his new wife. Now he's claiming her favorite restaurant as his own, naming his brand-new kid the name she picked out and, even worse, demanding joint custody of her dog. Fed up with feeling like her life ...more
Becky
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by author for an honest review*

For additional reviews please visit http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

She has done it again! Lauren Blakely has knocked my socks off with yet another amazing book! I loved every single minute of it!!!

Have you ever read a book where the main character says or does something really embarrassing and YOU become embarrassed for them? Like they are a real person or something? Yep, totally happened to me (on a few occasions!) while reading Trophy Husba
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Three stars

I liked it, but it didn't wow me. I wanted a little more. McKenna was kinda moronic in a way, though I did want to slap her asshole of an ex. What an asshat! Plus, how could she not know that her friends would've been fine with her calling the "hunt" off? At least our Hero, Chris, is adorable...he made the story worthwhile :)
Annette
Apr 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
As usual Lauren Blakely does not disappoint! Trophy Husband was a fun quick read! It wasnt as good as her caught up in us series but definitely worth the read! Loved Drew and Mckenna... Someone seriously needs to punch Todd...all in all I would recommend Trophy Husband!
Julia
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved every minute of reading Trophy Husband. Full of humor, romance, and warmth, this book is impossible to put down. I loved the easy banter, greatly developed characters and hot sex scenes. There is really nothing not to like about TH.
Debbie
Jun 17, 2013 rated it did not like it
Written in first person which I'm not a fan of at all, but if the story is well written and is holding my interest, then I don't mind it so much. But the story just didn't do anything for me. I didn't care for the heroine at all. She was immature and whiny because she didn't have a man.
Monica Murphy
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Lauren Blakely doesn't disappoint. Sassy heroine, sexy hero who are delicious together. LOVED this book!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
trophy husband
Trophy Husband Audiobook by Lauren Blakely, Narrated by  Samara Naeymi
Part of a standalone series
Sweet sexy and steamy! Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely was sitting in my audible library for some time, and now that I have to listen to more books, I figured it was time to start it. I’m so glad I did! At just under six hours, this was a pretty short audible book, and it really hit the spot.

McKenna Bell is a fashion blogger/webshow host living in New York City. I loved her, she reminded me of so
Shannon
Trophy Husband
Caught Up In Love, Book 3

I Picked Up This Book Because: Random selection from my Kindle Library.

The Characters:

McKenna:
Chris McCormick:
Hayden, Julia, Lena

The Story:

I really enjoyed the last Lauren Blakely books I read however if this one had been the first one, I probably wouldn’t read anymore of here books. I want to be clear that this book was not bad. It was well written, it had humor and sexy time and characters I actully liked. The major deterrent for me is h
Sara
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
After being dumped for a much younger woman the day before her wedding, McKenna’s ready to get her revenge. No, she’s not going to get violent. There will be no stalking or retaliation against the new bride. No, McKenna’s plan is to get herself a trophy husband to prove that it’s not just men who can play that game. To find her candidates, McKenna solicits the help of her friends and her blog’s followers -- but she never planned on actually falling for someone mid-crusade.

I have a bunch of Laure
Leslie
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of fun and sexy books with HEA
When I think of books that can be turned into romantic comedy movies, Trophy Husband would be at the top of my list. It has everything one can ask for in a movie of that genre: endearing heroine, charming leading man, great supportive characters, witty and humorous writing/dialogue and a wonderful plot. Blakely did a great job of blending all of these details to create a fun, sexy, feel good book to read on a weekend or by the beach or pool.

The writing was fresh and light. Blakely had a way of p
Cara Arthur
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Trophy Husband is the perfect romance novel - romantic, sexy, and witty with strong, lovable characters and a solid, well written storyline. I could end right there, because I think that pretty much sums it up, but I will gush a little.....
The storyline is completely plausible and I can totally relate to it. Essentially, our heartbroken heroine, McKenna, goes on a point-making crusade to demonstrate that it isn't only men that can snag a 'trophy spouse'; women can land a "Trophy Husband", too. I
Fiona Wilson
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-reads
Review of eARC

McKenna Bell is a young, successful woman. She is happily planning her wedding when her fiancé dumps her, by voicemail, and marries someone else, the day before the planned wedding!

Following an impromptu meeting with her ex, and his new younger wife, McKenna decides to play the field more, in a different way than usual. She decides she can play the same game men do - she can find herself a younger, sexier man to be her Trophy Husband.

Together with her female friends she comes up w
Shannon
I have had a great run the past few days of fun, sweet, sexy, easy reads, including Trophy Husband. I had just read the Seductive Nights series so I was already familiar with McKenna and Chris. I didn't realize she had her own book, where we got to know her story and see how she and Chris fell in love. And I didn't realize I owned this book as part of the Love, Laughter, and Steamy Ever Afters anthology...I'm so glad I was searching through my Kindle for all the Lauren Blakely books that I own!

M
Meter Man 1 26 Jul 08, 2013 12:17AM
Meter Man 1 8 Jul 08, 2013 12:17AM
Book Giveaways: Win a signed paperback of Trophy Husband by Lauren Blakely 1 11 May 26, 2013 12:55AM

• The Do Over (The Do Over, #1)
  • Until I Break
  • Thursday Nights (Charistown, #1)
  • Love Realized (Real Love, #1)
  • No Attachments (Woodfalls Girls, #1)
  • Shards of Us
  • Love Love
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Safe Word
  • Vacationista
  • Holding On (Memories, #1.5)
  • No Second Chances (Chances, #1)
  • Luck of Love (Luck, #1)
  • Strong Enough (Strong, #1)
  • A Life More Complete
  • In the Air (The City, #1)
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Caught Up in Love (5 books)
  • Caught Up in Us (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • Pretending He's Mine (Caught Up in Love, #2)
  • Stars in Their Eyes (Caught Up in Love, #4)
  • Playing with Her Heart (Caught Up in Love #5)
“Don’t take this the wrong way. Don’t take this to mean I don’t like you, because I do. But I have totally wanted to get in your pants since the day I met you.” 16 likes
“I don’t even know if I have bones in my body anymore. I don’t know how I’m standing. I could melt under the sweet heat of his lips that are now tracing a line down my chest to the very top of my breasts, as he tugs gently at my shirt, giving himself room to leave one more brush of his lips, before he stops.” 13 likes