Start by marking “Sweetest Salvation (Club Splendor, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweetest Salvation (Club Splendor, #1)

Sweetest Salvation

(Club Splendor #1)

After the deaths of her husband and child, tragedies that she blames herself for, Andrea “Andy” Sheaver has shut herself off from the world. The only place she finds any relief from her shattered heart is Club Splendor, where she and her husband often frequented together. There, Andy submits to pleasure and pain in situations so her grief is forgotten for a little while.

Bu
ebook, 1st, 90 pages
Published March 21st 2013 by Evernight Publishing (first published March 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sweetest Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweetest Salvation

Start your review of Sweetest Salvation (Club Splendor, #1)
The BookChick
My Rating: ❤❤❤❤
VERY GOOD: The characteristics of a 4 star book include: a great story; I loved the characters; and there was an interesting plot and unique story elements; there may have been a few odd things kept the story from being amazing. I would read it again and I would recommend it to a friend.
Rating's Breakdown:
Quality of writing: Good

Pace: Casual and steady

Characters: Charming

Plot development: Good. Evolved organically.

Story line: Laconic and purposeful

Enjoyability: Very enjoyable
Tamara
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Sweetest Salvation, but the romance progressed a little quickly in my opinion. The heroine went from a year of severe depression and grief to a new relationship, with her dead husband's Best friend, no less, in the space of a week. I would have liked to have a seen more time and emotions explored in the change in relationship status.
Maxie
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bed-time-stories
Sweetest Salvation Kacey Hammell

Sweetest Salvation penned by talented author Kacey Hammell is a delightful feel good novella that you will enjoy if you are like me; one who savors the delicate blend of romance, intrigue and titillating intimacies. Ms Hammell is no stranger to the romance, mystery genre consistently doing an outstanding job of pulling the reader into the story from the first paragraph to the last sentence.

Ms. Hammell artistically centers Andrea Sheaver, the lost her husband Patr
Jacque
May 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Andy has lost her husband, Patrick, and their child and longs to feel something besides grief so she heads to the sex club she and her husband frequented. The sex she searches for is more of a punishment act than for pleasure and she gets what she is looking for. As she is leaving the club she runs into owner who also happens to be her late husband's best friend. Hunter has loved Andy silently for many years. He is angry she has come to the club to experience pain in order to feel something othe ...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
When Peter, then later Patrick, is torn from Andy Sheaver’s life, she almost wills herself to die. Survive is about all she has done, but her body is now begging her for something more.

It tears Hunter Sullivan up every time he remembers his best friend and godson, yet it hurts just as much to see Andy wasting away. He loves her, always has, and it breaks his heart that she refuses his help.

The loneliness of her and Patrick’s home is finally too much, so Andy seeks an outlet in the only club sh
Crystal
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a story that will break your heart and leave you very emotional.

Andrea has had to live with grief for two years. She blames herself for the deaths of her son and husband. Neither was her fault but she can't seem to get past the blame. She doesn't understand how her life changed in just a blink of an eye. The one person that she can lean on and knows what she is going through is Hunter.

Hunter lost his godson and the best friend that he thought of as a brother. He has always loved Andrea
Carly Fall
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Andy has gone through what I think is every woman's worst fear - losing her child. Shortly afterward, her husband dies. Somehow, she believes that she is responsible for both of their deaths, and wants find pain through sex.

Hunter is up and down and all around yummy. He has been a part of Andy's life for a long time, and loved her from afar.

I really enjoyed this book for a number of reasons. First, although it is erotica (and some damn good erotica, I must say), the people and emotions in this b
The TBR Pile *Book review site*

Although there is one sex scene that walks into D/s sex, mostly Andy's kink is voyeurism. The sex between Andy and Hunter, though, is more sensual than kinky, and this novella is more about two people healing from the loss of family and finding a second chance at love than anything else. Although I appreciated both the past that Andy and Hunter were drawing from and the time they spent together before deciding they were "in love", I never fully connected w
Doris
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This drew me in from the first page and did not let me go!
Janet Juengling-Snell
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I Loved this short, sweet and oh so HOT, yet heartbreaking story. I felt it was a good blend of the different emotions the story drew from the readers. I wasn't sure if I would like the story, so I "borrowed" Sweetest Salvation from a NOOK friend, but now I will go back and buy a copy for myself.
Leisha
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A quick, sexy read that kept my attention from beginning to end.
Stephanie
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was an emotional one for me I was crying from the very beginning but to see both of them work together to work with it and love each other like they had. Made me love this book so much.
Nancy
Jan 30, 2014
Shayna
Jun 08, 2017
Kacey Hammell
Mar 21, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Olivia Kefer
Nancy
Janyn
Apr 24, 2013
A Kinky New Release From Kacey Hammell 1 4 Mar 26, 2013 09:16AM
Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…

Canadian-born author Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic. A romance reader from a young age, she fell in love with happily ever afters. These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass, and emotion to the many genres she writes.

Mom of three, Kacey lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in Onta

Club Splendor (2 books)
  • Sweetest Splendor (Club Splendor, #2)

News & Interviews