Start by marking “Ruin You Completely (Sloan Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ruin You Completely (Sloan Brothers, #3)

Ruin You Completely

(Sloan Brothers #3)

I met Mathias Sloan in a club.
Truth.
I told him I was twenty-four.
Lie.
I told him my name was Olivia.
Lie.
I thought that I would have a one-night stand and be done with him.
Truth.
I didn’t know that he was my new piano instructor for the next six months…
Truth.
We would come together and fall apart. After him, every man was ruined.
If I knew what I know now, I wouldn’t have
Published January 28th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Ruin You Completely, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruin You Completely

Anna
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Yay!!! It's LIVE. I have been waiting for the book forever ❤ lets see what happens to Team Thayer :) after this book !!

Ruin You Completely (Sloan Brothers Book 3) by Calia Read http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SXIKDBC/r...
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: https://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Now I thought I knew what I was getting with Calia Read's "Ruin You Completely" but how wrong was I? This was unlike any other teacher/ student romance I've ever read and actually, it was a refreshing change. This was not the kind of book that filled me with excitement with all the cloak and dagger secrecy surrounding a forbidden romance. Instead I
✿kawehi.reviews
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via Ssh Mom's Reading in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

3.5-75 stars!!

“I don’t know what you think I can give you, Katja.”
“Everything,” I whispered. “You can give me everything.”

10933915 630515823720888 1148898468080364635 n

Ruin You Completely takes place majority in Germany but a little in the U.S.

It’s the typical student-teacher taboo relationship where the student, upcoming piano prodigy Katja Schwartz, and broody instructor Mathias Sloan embark on a tumultuous off limits relationship…

“His thumbs brus
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review

Before Review:
This is my second book that I'm reading by Calia Read and I fell in love with her writing after reading Unravel; to be honest I never felt the same after reading it. I loved it but it also wrecked me and I had a hard time after that finding a really good book. So I really hope this one will wreck me too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: Ruin You Completely
Series: Sloan Brothers, #3
Author: Calia Read
Source: eARC
Release Date: February 3rd,
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
4.5 stars!!!

photo 14289810729001_zpsklwom8dw.jpg

I loved loved loved this book!! I literally had to read slowly because I didn't want it to end.Why did it take me so long to read this I don't know.

Mathias Sloane is a very talented pianist.Something terrible caused him to stop playing and therefore taking up a job to be an instructor to a family's friend grandaughter in Germany.As fate would put it,Mathias and his student Katja would meet and hook up at a night club.

Katja is a musical prodigy.Having playing the piano since she litt
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4 - 4.5 stars!!

“Because of him I learned that there’s a learning curve to love. Because of him I realized that there’s always that one person that destroys and sends you back into the world to fend for yourself. And it doesn’t matter how hard they hurt you. Whether you like it or not, the scars on your heart spell out their name.”

I absolutely fell in love with this author and this book!! This was my first book by Calia Read and it blew me away. Ruin You Completely is the story of Mathias who
Amy
Mar 21, 2013 rated it liked it
This was on the top of my list for highly anticipated books in 2015 and it ended up just being an okay read for me. I felt no love connection between Mathias & Katja. They definitely had a sexual attraction. The story had too much angst and took Mathias way too long to realize his love for Katia.
Reanell Tisdale
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gah!! This beautiful ARC just landed on my Kindle today!! I am so pumped for Mathias!!! #IAmASloanBrotherWhore

5 stars! I knew I would adore Mathias!! Gah!! Review to come.
Shyralf
3 ⭐⭐⭐ Stars! ...more
Calia
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ruin You Completely is LIVE!!!! www.amzn.com/B00SXIKDBC

Have you checked out the AWESOME trailer created by Becca from Bibliophile Productions?? Take a sneak peek into Mathias!

ewa
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
YEEES!!!! 3rd Book, wow, I am so happy to see it , LOL , just can't wait!!

description
Kim
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Trying to seduce a Sloan was like taming a wild animal. It wasn't an easy feat. But if you finally got them to give up, they would give you everything they had.

Mathias Sloan's passion for life has been gone for awhile and he is just going through the motions. When an opportunity to teach piano to a student in Germany comes up, he begrudgingly takes it. But now he is finding a spark again in the presence of his new student, Katja. Unfortunately she is supposed to be off limits. An instant spark g
Cocktails and Books
After having read the previous two books in the series, I wasn't sure what to expect from oldest Sloan brother, Mathias. When we met Mathias in the previous books in the series, he was always a bit standoffish, but with RUIN YOU COMPLETELY we finally get the story behind Mathias and why he's the way he is.

Hired by his grandparents friend to be their granddaughter's piano instructor, Mathias finds himself in Germany trying to get Katja ready for competition while fighting his growing attraction
Cassie
Mar 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
yaaaay! I can't wait for this story! I love the Sloan brothers!!
Flo Grugel
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I let some time pass since reading the other Sloan Brothers books, and I wish I'd read Mathias and Katjas story sooner. Ruin You Completely was a very easy and enjoyable read, although I do feel like Mathias took a long time to get his shit together. 4.5 stars!
Alexis
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ruin You Completely has left me just in a stage of, “I just can’t pick up another book at the moment.” It completely grabbed me by the heart within the first few pages and did not let go. I’m at the point of suffering such a huge hangover that I have to have a somewhat large magazine break.

Ruin You Completely is part of a series but in all honesty can definitely be read as a standalone. I have read the other books and all I knew what that there was a huge backstory to Mathias. He is the oldest o
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mathias’ story. I had been desperately waiting for this. He completely entranced me from his first appearance in Every Which Way. It was easy to see that the man we met in those few scenes was deeply tortured and in desperate need of salvation.
Mathias is my favorite of the brothers. His desperate love of music and need for control in everything he did was easily relatable to me. He further called to my soul with the deep and far-reaching pain he so beautifully carried with him. It was evident fr
Natalie
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Ruin You Completely was a good student / teacher romance. I really enjoyed that it had a different feel to it. I liked that it didn’t take place in a classroom or school seting but between Mathias Sloan, an American piano tacher and his 19 years old German student, Katja Schwartz.

A chance meting in a club leads to a heated attraction, both not knowing who the other is. The following day when piano lessons start the attraction is still there but it is clear that this is a relationship that needs
Kristina
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Be prepared to be RUINED! This book sucks you in! You will feel for her and him as you read along in this story of a relationship that is not meant to be. He has his secrets and is complex. She is talented, beautiful and irresistible.

Calia Read knows how to write an angsty tale. This book was Hot, Exciting and Amazing!!!

I finally met a Sloane now I need to meet them all. This book can be read as a standalone.

#One-Click
Lisa
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Stop whatever you're doing, the minute this book comes out, and read it. Words cannot even begin to express what this book did to me. I am head over heels in love with it. Mathias and Katja will forever have a huge place in my heart. <3
Adrienne Scales

Ruin You Completely is the third book in the Sloan Brothers series by Calia Read.  We finally get Mathias's story.  In the first two books we received glimpses and teases of Mathias just enough to know there would be an epic story behind the moody, broody brother.  I, for one, could not wait.  I'm always gravitating to the bad boy, the loner, the outcast, what ever you want to call them.  They're the guys in the book that exude the killer vibe.  Stay away and whatever you do, don't try to talk t

Katherine
Jan 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, added
*3.5 STARS!!!*

* ARC was given by author via Shh Moms Reading, in exchange for an honest review*

This is my first Calia Read book, I have another book of hers sitting in my kindle waiting for my attention. However when I was presented with the chance to read Ruin You Completely, Book 3 in the Sloan Brother Series. (Can be read as a Standalone), I jumped to the opportunity. I won’t get into too much detailing because I hate spoiling or giving the book away. I’ll go straight ahead to what I found
Rebecca
**While I highly recommend reading the first two books, you don’t have in order to enjoy this one. It is considered a standalone. **

I first fell in love with Mathias Sloan over two years ago while reading the first two Sloan Brothers. He was the secretive and charismatic older brother I wanted desperately to know all about. You know the saying, “Careful what you wish for.” In this installment, Mathias is revealed in all his complicated and heartbreaking glory. The Prologue is riveting; I was com
Denise Van plew
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author has gone and brought to life three delicious brothers, who with each of them have their own story to tell. In this one she brings you Mathias whom having met him periodically in the previous novels becomes loud and clear in this one. What was eluded to at the family gathering you get the inside scoop in what was going on. He has a secret too that makes for a more intriguing read then the other two. Being approached to take on tutoring a rising name in piano he agrees and off to Germa ...more
D
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Calia read

This was my second Calia Read story but my first introduction to the Sloan Brothers. Let’s just say I will be reading the other two very, very soon.
Calia Read has no problem drawing a reader into the story. In RUIN YOU COMPLETELY, she used the romantic setting of music (specifically piano, my favorite instrument, and Germany. Europe always gets me and sets you up for falling in love).
Mathias Sloan… I don’t know much about his brothers Macsen and Thayer but damn if the genetics run deep
Becca
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Sloan Brothers Book to read, and I went and immediately got the other two books in the series!

Mathias Sloan was headed for greatness until an accident took away his dreams and ambitions. He walked away from the world of music.

So when he is approached to teach a prodigy who just needs a little push in is grandparents hometown, Garmish, Germany. He needs a little motivation to take the job.

With his emotions on high the night before starting his 6 month teaching gig, he heads out
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
Not sure why I rated the other books so low, but I just loved this one! I must have been half crazy when I rated the others. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wasn't blown away. I was left with some disappointment, a desire to know more of the coupling after they finally set pride aside.

Please tell me this isn't the end... I'm desperate to know more about the Sloan Brother's coupling and family dynamics... Will they be able to push beyond the past?
Stormy
Mar 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I didn't favor this one as much as the other two. There was a whole lot of angst and not enough feel-good stuff going on. Kinda sucked a lot of the enjoyment from the book. Feel so bad for Lukas. Poor guy should of gotten the girl, sweetheart that he is.
Jamie Lynn
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
#ISurvivedMathiasSloan
#Ruined

Review to come soon! I can't wait for the world to get their hands on this one! <3 <3 <3!
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Picking Up the Pieces
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • Jadeite (Jaded, #3.1)
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
  • Every Memory
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • That Baby (That Boy, #3)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Love Like Fireworks (Love Like Fireworks, #1)
Calia Read lives in Texas with her husband and their five kids.

You can find her constantly on Facebook and Instagram:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ailacread/

Sloan Brothers (4 books)
  • Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers, #1)
  • Breaking the Wrong (Sloan Brothers, #2)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
“You’ll have dozens of loves in your life. But you only have one soul mate. That person can’t be replicated or replaced no matter how hard you try.” 0 likes