Start by marking “My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room, #3)

My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room #3)

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  482 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
You hold in your hand the key to a shadow world of shivers and screams.Take a step away from the safe, comfortable world you know. Unlock the door to terror. There's always room for one more in...The Nightmare Room.

Published October 31st 2000 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 1983)

To ask other readers questions about My Name is Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Name is Evil

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingKnight of Flame by Scott EderHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. RowlingCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsThe Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Fire
271 books — 111 voters
My Name Is Asher Lev by Chaim PotokMy Name Is Resolute by Nancy E. TurnerMy Name Is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth StroutMy Name is Red by Orhan PamukMy Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
My Name Is - What?
67 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Ahmad Sharabiani
My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room, #3), R.L. Stine
اسم من اهريمن - از سری کتابهای تالار وحشت شماره 3، 1383، 158 ص
Nazanin
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I first read this when I was 12 and I remember that I obsessed with it! I lost the book unfortunately but I really want to read it again.
Negar_nrz
May 17, 2016 rated it liked it
اسم دختره مگي بود و از اونجا من خيلي از اين اسم خوشم اومد :دي
Jolean
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great mystery.
Will Wala
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
destroying the whole school . using your powers i wish i can do it .
Gie
Oct 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Say Happy Birthday to Maggie O'Connor. She's that shy, pretty girl standing outside the fortune-teller's tent. Maggie and her friends came to the carnival for fun. But Maggie won't be celebrating for long. The old woman who reads her palm will soon have Maggie scraming in horror. Beca
Syl
didn't like this much. Maybe, I would have if I were a couple of decades younger. The main theme is a popular 13 year old girl who become jinxed on her 13th birthday. Subsequently evil things happen around her and she loses all her friends. But no worry, the last few pages restore her goodness (and friends) and tell us what exactly caused all the evil.
Briana
Oct 07, 2009 rated it really liked it
I liked this book because it is about a girl that is different, very different and can't figure out why until she went to see a fortune teller and found out her powers. I read this book last year in class and some of my friends thought it was cool and it is. It is also werid, but in a good way. You should read this book.
Pujiyanto stiffy
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ini mendingan, tapi endingnya agak merusak kisah ini, padahal saat membaca buku-buku R.L STINE yang dinanti-nanti adalah apa yang ia lakukan dengan endingnya. Hahaha--susah sih kalo udah terkenal bikin buku ngetwist, pasti ngarep twist yang 'You think you know the story----You know nothing!!'.
Ria Singh
Oct 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
i started reading it today only.... quite an interesting book... i couldn't keep myself stop from reading it and i complete it today itself... !1 a great job done by R.L. Stine
Raven
Jul 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood-loves
This creeped me out horribly.
Louise
Enjoyed it. Didn't see the end coming. Not as good as the other Nightmare Room's I've read. 3/5
mi$$ ҥɪᴆᴆŁеs
Mar 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was really spooky, I wish I had powers like that. I'd never regret it. I like being Evil. ;)
Lohita
Oct 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
OHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this small book is very very and like this alots of very freaky dude
Paola Velez-Miranda
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
MY FAVORITE R. L. STINE BOOK EVER.
Alec
AWSOME BOOK
Armin
Jul 02, 2014 rated it liked it
i really didnt like the ending.it was so predictable.
Drucilla
Jan 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: nightmare-room
I hated that Maggie's friends were so quick to turn on her and I can't believe the (view spoiler) but, overall, it was a good read.
Helen Malave
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I read it when I was in eighth grade, i am now 25. I still can remember what I read in this book, probably because it was the first book I liked and read to the end.
Nikta Green
من دیگه از بس استاین خوندم روشش رو میدونم.ترسای واقعی و الکی ، اهریمن بغلتان است اما فکر مکنید خودتان هستید، ... .کمتر از آثار پنج ستارش توی کتابخونمه.
Hazel
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books i have read in my childhood!
Yessica
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Whoah, R.L Stine. Never fail to entertain (in a horror way!) since SMP as usual. Nostalgic.
Janni  "Gulde"
Dec 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Den er meget livagtigt fortalt. Det er uhyggeligt, men jeg kan godt lide rædselsrummet, for der er en chance for at det ender godt.
Y.
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
The ending was sorta predictable.
Mohammad Aryaie
Sep 13, 2016
Fabiha
rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2013
  • Stolen Spring (Green Magic) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #4)
  • Virtual Amy (Replica, #21)
  • Nod's Limbs (Edgar & Ellen, #6)
  • The Bookaholic Club
  • Hex (Hex, #1)
  • The Fever
  • Imajinatta

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

The Nightmare Room (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Don't Forget Me! (The Nightmare Room, #1)
  • Locker 13 (The Nightmare Room, #2)
  • Liar Liar (The Nightmare Room, #4)
  • Dear Diary, I'm Dead (The Nightmare Room, #5)
  • They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room, #6)
  • The Howler (The Nightmare Room, #7)
  • Shadow Girl (The Nightmare Room, #8)
  • Camp Nowhere (The Nightmare Room, #9)
  • Full Moon Halloween (The Nightmare Room, #10)
  • Scare School (The Nightmare Room, #11)