Start by marking “Bared by Him: (The Billionaire's Club #5)” as Want to Read:
Bared by Him: (The Billionaire's Club #5)

Bared by Him:

(The Billionaire's Club #5)

Power. Possession. And red-hot passion…

The Billionaire’s Club: The wealthiest, most powerful men—not only in Chicago, but in the world. They are used to having whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Cade West may be richer than Midas but not even his vast wealth could save his young wife. Cade didn’t just grieve her loss; he was furious. What good is money if it
Published August 1st 2013 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Bared by Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bared by Him

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo GarnierBaredbyhim5TitebySueBee_zpsa1a881c7.jpg
 photo 565347_zps5aebb671.gif
★★★★! Bared by Him , book 5 (stand-alone). A quick read about a handsome Billionaire recluse who comes out of his shell to challenge a non-profit worker to strip poker!

“He’d wanted to fight more. He’d wanted an outlet for the things she made him feel. Instead she’d agreed, and Cade stood there, in the middle of his office, pulsing with rage and desire.”

Books in the The Billionaires’ Club series are stand-alones, but follows a group of friends so best read in order:
Book 1: Claimed by hi
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Gah, I was so looking forward to Cade's story. He was the total silent type and I love those. I must say he fell a lot faster than I thought he would, but this story had a little twist in it that had me holding back tears. I've loved this series and highly recommend it. Each story is 100-120 pages, but they aren't too rushed, have a really good story line with lots of hot sex, and rich possessive alpha males. Great in between series. :)
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 sexy and emotional stars

He's as powerful as Zeus, but has the disposition of Hades

Something in her gaze snared and trapped him. There was passion in there, in those eyes. Kindness. Compassion. And something deep and wounded.

I have been addicted to this series ever since book 2,Taken by Him. And I have been looking forward to the brooding and man of few words Cade ever since. I had a feeling that his story will be a good one, and I was not wrong. While book 2 still continues to be my favori
Mariℓina
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series is just incredible and i hope there is another book..
She has a goal and she wont stop.. Will he resist??

I read it pretty fast, it's well writen like the rest, and the chemistry between the two main characters is perfect..

Cade was always enigmatic, and very cold.. Now we learn why..
Ivy is sweet natured, beautiful inside and out and sensitive..
Put those two together and you get a hooooooot couple...

Their story starts 10 years ago, but not exactly.. Both of their lives have been wre
Stephanie
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, adult, romance
Holy Shit! That's it? Like, this is the end of everything? *LE CRIES* Being the last book of the series... this book don't disappoint! I swear that I read it in two hours and just two breaks. I love it, love it, love it! In general, I loved all the books, but this one is MY NUMBER ONE!

Cade West, now was your turn. We saw how all the billionaires fell for their women, and you will not be an exception. Your packege arrived and its no less than Ivy Summers. A sweet and sexy woman who rocked your wo
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
I loved every bit of this novella. It had a story I could not get enough of that packed a serious level of emotion and heat. I loved getting to fall for Cade and Ivy, and their story was definitely one that made me feel so much. That, packed with all of the heat and fire they shared made this an incredible read. This was a great ending to a great series, and I liked and enjoyed every word of it!
Linda Sims
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
STEAMY

Last in the series The Billionaires Club, and the one I've been waiting for.

Cade West billionaire recluse, still grieving his young wife's death from cancer for the past ten years. In all that time he had remained celibate. Till the day Ivy Summers walks in his office after a donation for the Lincoln Heights Breast Cancer Foundation. Furious but finding himself drawn to Ivy. He makes an outrageous suggestion to her. Play him in a game of strip poker for two million dollars.

Ivy doesn't back
Michelle
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
We finally get to meet Cade West in the 5th part of the series. He is the silent one - the closed off one, the one who lost his wife a decade ago and never let her go. Ten years of throwing himself into his work - ten years of slowly dying because in the end he couldn't save her. But that is all about to change when Ivy forces her way into his life.

She is after one thing...his money. But she is going to get far more than she ever expected. Ivy is running a charity for cancer. She lost her mother
Teri
Jun 18, 2013 rated it liked it
SPOILER ALERT

Could have been much better. I found this story lacked actual story telling. There was hardly any communication between Ivy and Cade. Cancer doesn't disappear, I don't know why the author even put that in her book! Why not have Ivy worried about whether her lump was cancerous or not and have Care be by her side??? I missed not having the other characters involved in this book. Only having two brief appearances was not enough. There was just too much sex.
Periwinklepsyche
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yay! so far Bared by Him: A Billionaire's Club Story was the best story among the series! The enigmatic Cade West shred all his defenses and let Ivy Summers get to his heart. The steamy and passionate romance between the two was overwhelming!! great story!
Adrienne
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
still wish this was longer. super cute and heart wrenching. lastly wish the ending had been more realistic but still enjoyed the novella.
Ixcia
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This book literally gave me goosebump!!! I loved it. The passion, the way it was described, his desire both of them. You could feel his pain in not wanting to lose the person he loves. Awesome!
Lisa
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
You can find this review at My Favorite Things

Bared by Him: A Billionaire's Club Story by Red Garnier is the last novel in the Billionaire's Club Story series (much to my dismay)!

So, we have seen the angry Billionaire Cade West periodically in each of the other books. We know that he lost his wife and is a very sullen, unapproachable character. In this book, his book, I could NOT believe just how angry he really is! If I was ever that angry I think I would just burst into flames and be done with
Claudia
Jul 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Pretty over the top at times and melodramatic. But still very hot and cracktastic!

Favourite quote:
He’d never been so kiss-drunk. He no longer knew the time, his name, just the heat and the moisture of her mouth, and the taste of her name on his tongue. They’d been lying in his bed all night, neither of them sleeping. They’d just been licking and tasting and kissing. Their eyes glowed in the dark, holding each other’s gaze with curiosity and wonder. It was as if she, like him, couldn’t understand
J.L.
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cade has a broken heart. He lost his first love to cancer. So when it comes to giving money to charities and having a soft heart he was not so forgiving because nothing saved his beloved. But Ivy a persistant charity worker pushes Cade. But Cade uses his donation as bribe to get Ivy in the sack. Ivy takes the bribe and they have great sex. Cade is starting to care for her but she has a secret and she must leave claiming she needs to go and collect more donations. But Cade accidently learns Ivy's ...more
Lynn
Mar 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Of the stories in this series, this one had the most emotional depth and development. Cade's wife has died of cancer and he has since lived his life as an angry, bitter man. When he meets Ivy, he finds a woman who has also lost someone to cancer, but has managed to turn her feelings into a cause and is part of an organization that raises money to help people. Cade finds he can't resist her charms but wants to keep their relationship light and fun with a limited shelf life. However, life interrup ...more
Melody Grainger
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I would give this last one 4.5 if I could :-). What a lovely, raunchy, heart wrenching story, and in such a short book! The author has to be applauded for this one, I really loved reading it and am now sad that there isn't more, there should be a follow up to how they are all doing after their individual stories maybe in one book :-). id definitely buy that. Glad I got the chance to read these never the less x
Patricia
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As I always say...the best is always left for last. Cade and Ivy have a challenge that none of the other billionaire guys have had to face. I did see it coming and even knowing..it was still heart gripping and intense. I don't want to give the storyline away..just know you wont be able to stop reading this book until the very last page. I can only hope that Ms. Garnier can pull another series of hot..sexy..men out of her wonderful imagination for us all to enjoy.
Maureen
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was worried at first about this story. Poor Cade West who lost his wife to cancer and is still angry about it. Then he meets Ivy as strong willed woman who works for a non profit trying to raise money for cancer. These two strong willed people make this dramatic story one that will have you reaching for some kleenex. I was sad to have this be the last in the series because I really, really liked all of these books.
Christina Montminy
This one was good. I felt bad for Cade because of him losing his wife to cancer but he also made me angry at his acute ugliness towards anyone looking for charitable donations. Ivy was sweet but strong & took on Cade in a battle of wills. She had a secret & it could be devastating to Cade. I enjoyed this book it ran my emotions along the gauntlet & I couldn't put the book down. The only thing I wish is that we saw more of them. Will definitely recommend this series to my friends.
YaYa
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This whole series is worth 1-Clicking that Bitch. They are all short stories but very entertaining. The Billionaires are all Hot, Steamy Alphas. The ones that swear to not fall in Love. Yeah right. Even CG didn't stand a chance against Love. Give them a chance. I'm sure you will enjoy them.

Hoo-Rah for short stories that actually have an HEA and No Cliffhangers❤
Marie Andersson
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, favorites, own
I really enjoyed this story!:)It is full of emotion.
Sure,it was unrealistic that Ivy got cured from her cancer without treatment.But I really like Cade and Ivy together!Cade is very hot and Alpha!
I want to read the other stories in this series.
In December a paperback with all five books will release.:)
If you like your romance hot and emotional I recommend this book to you!
Lauren Mayet
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This one is the best one.... Cade West is the dreamiest (lol).....So sad this is the last one although while reading, I read what could be the hint of maybe being at least one more.....I can only hope.
Adriana Buiuca
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Cade's story!!!
He was so silent and miserable in the other books that I was so curious to see how he will fall in love :)
My wait was worth it. A very passionate story, well done Red Garnier!
SyLvIa
Jul 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2-read
finish all 5 books of this series, thought the series doesnt have much storyline/content. no plot, no substance, no character development. sex scenes took up like 40-50% of the book which is too freaking much. finish this series out of curiosity on how the guys found their woman only.
Firstpella
May 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hot. And if this was 1 - a full novel and 2 - realistic (cancer doesn't disappear in the real world) would have potential to be a 5. I'm not a fan of short kindle smut fic but some writers, like Red, can sure write 'em.
Doris
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Scorching, precious and all consuming! Another 5 star story from this writer of all that is sexy laced with sweet happily ever after goodness!
Mirian
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Sorry but I can't bear cancer subject messed with lots of sex.
Taina
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was the best one by far. Loved the series, would like a wrap up book just to tie them all off. Just a great read.
Shawna
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. I cried,i laugh ,made my heart melt.
My fave. of the 5 books.

• Breaking All the Rules (The Seen Trilogy, #3.1)
  • Fatal Deception (Red Stone Security, #3)
  • Shaken
  • Two Times the Charm (Alpha Doms, #9)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • The Innocent's Dark Seduction
  • Worth the Risk (Worth It, #2)
  • Uncommon Passion (Uncommon, #2)
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5; The Twelve Quickies Of Christmas, #10)
  • Scarlet Heat (Born to Darkness, #2; Scarlet Heat, #0)
  • Blackmailed For The Billionaires Pleasure
  • Revenge (White Collared, #3)
  • Krispin (Club El Diablo #6)
  • Eternal Beauty (Mark of the Vampire #4.5)
  • Tasting Candy (Vaughn, #2)
  • The Greek Billionaire and I
  • Dominating Their Virgin Sub (The Virgin Auctions, #4)
Red Garnier is an erotic romance author whose first book released from Ellora's Cave Publishing in May 2007 to receive a Fallen Angel Recommended Read.

She writes fun and sexy erotic contemporaries as well as paranormals, which can range from dark and emotionally intense, to witty and fun and sweet as cherries! Whatever she's writing at the time, Red loves to sit down with her characters and let th

The Billionaire's Club (5 books)
  • Claimed by Him (The Billionaire's Club, #1)
  • Taken by Him (The Billionaire's Club #2)
  • Bound by Him (The Billionaire's Club #3)
  • Kept by Him (The Billionaire's Club #4)
“We’re not killing bunnies, Ivy. It’s only sex, baby,” he said huskily.” 1 likes
“She wished she could stay here, where nothing could ever touch her but him.” 0 likes