Start by marking “Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)

Until Fountain Bridge

(On Dublin Street #1.5)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  20,904 ratings  ·  1,494 reviews
Librarian Note: Original online edition distributed by the author.

Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother Braden’s best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister.

111 pages
Published March 21st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Until Fountain Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Fountain Bridge

·  20,904 ratings  ·  1,494 reviews

Start your review of Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
2 Wasted Time Stars

photo River_spoilers_zpsvqlke8on.gif

photo Wellthatsucksiftheycantsaynothenwheres_bee28c3592bb9889929e17619623f609_zpsxkkx6tt1.gif

I'm sorry. I really like Ellie and I also really like Adam but their love story if that is what you want to call it sucks big hairy balls! Just sayin'! So Ellie has been in love with Adam since she was 14. Adam has been in love with her since she turned 18, but he was scared of losing his best friend Braden(Ellie's brother) over starting something with his sister if it went south. So instead for the next few years he sends her mixed signals, pushes her away, hurts her
Pearl Angeli
When I've read On Dublin Street, I did not only fall in love with Joss and Braden but I also swooned over Ellie Carmichael and Adam Sutherland. This couple is so cute! That's why after discovering that these characters have a novella, I meant to read it immediately. Now after finishing this story, I was once again hooked. Samantha Young made me fall in love with her characters and the way she created a brilliant love story.

I can't stop smiling all throughout the book as Ellie and Adam's story
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Recommends it for: People who loved Ob Dublin Street
Recommended to Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* by: Candace
Shelves: thanks-candace

***4 LOVELY STARS***

I absolutely adored this book. I had a stupid smile on my face all the time because this was soooo sweet, yet hot, yet adorable... LOVED IT!

If you have read On Dublin Street, you know Ellie is Braden's little sister and Adam is Braden's best friend. Ellie has a crush on Adam since she's 14 years old and she's been writing about this in her diaries. I must say I loved the way the author told us their story.

Adam & Ellie are living together (you already know that from ODS) an
"That's All" Ash
 photo download-11.jpg

I absolutely adored this little slice of heaven!

I loved Adam and Ellie from “On Dublin Street” and I remember when I was reading it, there were times where I was more interested in them than I was in Braden and Joss!

And this is why!

Because their story is so beautiful and subtly intense. I mean, here’s Ellie who has been unabashedly in love Adam since she was ten years old. And then there’s Adam who’s always been in love with her but secretly and very hesitantly.

What’s so cool and awesome ab
• Lisa •
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 ROMANCE STARS.

description

Samantha Young, starts this novella with a shout out to her readers, a thank you of sorts for our interest in the story of Ellie and Adam, so with that in mind I thought I would follow suit and thank Samantha Young for allowing us a little more story for the couple that played a back ground role in 'on Dublin street' but actually stole our hearts.

Whats it all about?
Ellie and Adam have grown up together. Adam is Ellie's brother best friend and over the years he has played the role
Christy
4.5 Stars!!!

photo acc360ad-d3cd-4b98-b431-91681e2c8b20_zpseee5d4ee.jpg

I heart Adam and Ellie from On Dublin Street. I was excited to have this little gem of a novella to tell part of their story... from the beginning-
Unfortunately, life had played a cruel joke on me and I’d fallen in love with the one person in the whole world I couldn’t have.

Ellie Carmichael, Braden’s little sister, has been in love with her brothers best friend, Adam since she was a teen. For the longest time, Adam only saw Ellie as a little sister. When he started to see her
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I loved Dublin Street and connected with Ellie!I wish this could have been a little longer only cause i love Adam and Ellie this story was great...

description

I loved how she walked him thru her diaries so that he could see thru her eyes her pain and the love she had for him.

description

Adam is Braden’s best friend and since Ellie is Braden’s little sister, Adam has never made the move on her despite his feelings.Young tells the story of Ellie and Adam through a series of diary entries written from Ellie’s POV throug
♥Rachel♥
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
After finishing On Dublin Street and loving it, I really wanted to know more about Adam and Ellie’s romance. Well, the author satisfied my wishes by telling their touching story in a unique way, and I ABSOLUTELY loved it!

All who read On Dublin Street know a little of Ellie and Adam, Braden’s little sister and his best friend respectively. You knew they had feelings for each other, but something was holding them back for much of the book. I loved when they finally got together, but I longed to k
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Until Fountain Bridge tells the story of Ellie and Adam's romance through Ellie's diary entries. At first, I thought it might be a little cheesy but as I continuing reading, I found it quite romantic and endearing.

description

I guess it helped that Ellie was showing them to Adam to read so they were both reliving their histories. Ellie has loved Adam since she was ten years old and was often made to feel like a kid by him and sent confusing messages as she got older. We get to feel her hurt and it showed A
Renee
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***************** 5 STARS ****************

I FREAKING LOVED THIS!!!!!!
___________________________________________
I'm a *MASSIVE* fan of On Dublin street - No seriously, you don’t understand - I talk about that book ALL the time!!!! Braden Carmichael <----- You are my number one book boyfriend baby!!!!

Ok said enough about that! I remember when I finished reading On Dublin Street and the marvellous Samantha Young announced she was going to write a second book in the series I was convinced HOPED
Louise
This is a sweet love story of how Adam and Ellie fell in love...

I was Ellie, Braden’s little sister. To Adam I would always be Braden’s little sister, and that meant I was off limits.

The story began when Ellie was sorting her stuffs in Adam's duplex since she moved there 3 months ago, finding what she was looking for, her diaries, Adam saw her and was eager to know what her feelings for him back then...

“I want to read about it,” he replied softly, the solemnity in his tone bringing my
Sarah Elizabeth
This was an adult contemporary romance story, told mainly in flashbacks.

Ellie and Adam were alright characters in this, and they were pretty sweet together. It was also nice to find out more about their history, which stretched back years.

The storyline in this was told in the form of flashbacks based on reading Ellie’s diary, and told the story of Adam and Ellie from when Ellie was 14 years old and onwards. This was mainly about Adam saving her from bullies and treating her like a sister (whic
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
Adam’s and Ellie’s story brought back memories of how much I enjoyed reading about EVERYONE in On Dublin Street when there was only one book written… Now there are several more books to enjoy.

I’ll be gathering some quotes and posting a rating/review soon!
KatLynne
4.5 Happy Stars!

This is Ellie and Adam's story whom we met and fell hard for in the first installment, On Dublin Street.

This short read showcases the highlights in their road to HEA through the reading of Ellie's journals.

photo adamandellie2_zps32f9e4f3.jpg

It's a beautiful, emotional, passionate romance involving a charismatic, sexy as all get out hero and a romantic, adorable heroine. I loved it!
Syndi
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a novella. Short sweet with all of " On Dublin Street" heart warming story. Adam and Ellie were introduced on the " On Dublin Street". If you read it, then you know Ellie has been in love with Adam. While Adam treats her as off limit. I wish that Miss Young can give Ellie and Adam a full story novel instead of novella.

Now the story is told from Ellie POV by reading her diary. Even though Miss Young done a good job making the whole story romantic, I can not help feeling, Ellie is trying
A_Ryan
5 Forbidden Romance Stars!

This is the story about Elie falling in love with her brother's best friend, Adam, told through her diary entries which she began when she was fourteen years old.

Elie has been in love with Adam for as long as she can remember. He is her strong, confident protector and all others pale in comparison. Convinced he will forever see her as his best friend's "wee sister" she decides it's time to move on... if only he would let her!

Poor Ellie! She certainly gets her fair sh
Auntee
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: A must read for fans of On Dublin Street
Ellie shares her diaries (and her lifelong obsession) with fiancee Adam.

Loved it. Clever idea and wonderful, emotional writing. The reader is taken on a journey that shows the friendship that started as a crush (by Ellie, at age 14) on her brother's best friend (Adam) and how it developed into a love story filled with highs and lows. Poor Ellie--Adam really put her through the ringer!

I wasn't sure how Samantha Young was going to backtrack and show us the relationship between Ellie and Adam but
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, novellas
"Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister. Over the years, as Ellie’s crush develops into love, her romantic idealism makes it difficult for her to move on. To make matters worse, as she’s gotten older, Adam’s attitude has changed toward her. His affection for her is now joined by attraction, but his loyalty to Braden, and his fe ...more
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Aug 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, na
2.5-3 Stars

I still don't like Ellie all that much. Too naive and romantic for my tastes but she is a strong person and Adam didn't deserve her. I didn't see any kind of connection between them but that's ok, it was just a short story and it was enjoyable enough without being anything remarkable.

Bookadmirer
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5

It's a short story of Ellie and Adam. I wasn't that interested but decided to try it anyway.

It was cool to see their friendship and then how they slowly became lovers. Overall, it's good.
Naomi
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-males
It's been years since I read ON DUBLIN STREET by Samantha Young and I had a sudden envy to go back to this series. I don't know why I never kept reading it but I'm pretty sure I've been missing out big time.

UNTIL FOUNTAIN BRIDGE is a short sweet book about Ellie (Braden's little sister) and Adam (Braden's best friend), I remember them from ON DUBLIN STREET and I absolutely loved reading about them and Samantha Young found the perfect way to tell their story.

I loved the idea of learning about the
Aestas Book Blog
May 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
An On Dublin Street novella by Samantha Young telling Ellie and Adam's story.

US cover:

UK cover:

BLURB --> Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister.

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 Sweet Stars

Okay, it's safe to say I absolutely loved Adam and Ellie's bumpy road to love and happiness!! I loved how Samantha Young told Ellie's story of falling in love with Adam when she was 14 years old through her diaries and, how Adam eventually and finally admitted his love for her. It's a very sweet and passion filled love story.

Jennifer Kyle
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
“You should know,” I murmured softly, “That it all comes back to you.”

Until Fountain Bridge in the story of sweet, wonderful Ellie Carmichael and her brother Braden’s best friend, Adam Sutherland.

I just loved Ellie in On Dublin Street she is a terrific character who has been crushing on Adam since her childhood.

The story is told through passages in Ellie’s diaries and Adam sees the depths of Ellie’s love for him and the heartbreak he caused her most of her life.

Adam takes the role of protec
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love the concept of the book. Ellie's POV through her diary read by the man who star all her teenage dreams and his present fiancee Adam.

Kinda "detailed" for a diary entry I love how Ellie's feeling evolved from a simple crush to a passionate love for her brother's bestfriend who always give her a mixed signal on what he felt for her. A roller coaster of emotions and a sweet reaction of Adam on pages. I'm glad that Ellie have her own story even if it was a little spoiled on the first book
Mo
Apr 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Nice quick read to catch up with Elllie and Adam. No drama or anything major in it.....
Kelena
5 Beautiful Heart Melting Stars

Ellie, I want everything with you.
description

From living in Ellie's diaries to sitting next to her and reading them is the journey of Adam's life.
We`d met these two sweethearts in On Dublin Street and I always wanted to read their side of story. Though it took me this long to get back to them but I loved the way Samantha create Adam & Ellie's world through El's Diaries.

Until Fountain Bridge gave us the glimpse of Ellie and Adam's life right from the beginning when Ellie
Geri Reads
Mar 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: all-my-loves
Wow! This little novella is just perfect. It's sweet and sad at the same time. Seriously, I teared up once or twice while reading it. Ellie has been in love with Adam all her life but Adam being older brother Braden's best friend only sees her as Braden's little sister. But not for long.

This novella focuses of Adam and Ellie's story. I loved Ellie in On Dublin Street, and unlike other characters who were wonderful in one book then completely changes when the spotlight is on them, Ellie remained
AJ
So I need to start this review by saying that I am a MASSIVE fan of On Dublin Street, so this book was always going to be a winner for me! Particularly because I loved Ellie in that book, and I loved Ellie and Adam together, so I couldn’t wait to get the full story from their perspective. And it was everything I wanted!

Their story is told mainly in flashback. In the present day, Ellie and Adam are together, and looking back at Ellie’s old diaries, so we get the opportunity to see the main turnin
Melody
I really loved this novella and the way the story was told!

It's been three months since Ellie and Adam have moved in together and Ellie is looking for her old diaries. She thinks they will be good material for Joss' next romance novel. Adam enters in the room and since he seems interested by her diairies she lets him read them and selects key passages.

Through the diaries we travel back and discover the evolution of Ellie and Adam's story until they finally end up together. Their story really mo
It was good 4 60 Oct 23, 2014 04:22PM
Can't Find Online 8 178 Nov 29, 2013 11:04AM
Crazy for Young A...: Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.6) by Samantha Young → Start Date: July 21, 2013 17 28 Jul 25, 2013 10:34AM

• Tied (Tangled, #4)
  • Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
Samantha Young is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author from Stirlingshire, Scotland. She's been nominated for several Goodreads Choice Awards. She writes adult contemporary and paranormal romance, YA urban fantasy and YA contemporary fiction. Currently published in 28 languages in 30 countries, Samantha is a #1 international bestselling author.

On Dublin Street (6 books)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)