Start by marking “Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)

Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.5)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  19,494 Ratings  ·  1,421 Reviews
Librarian Note: Original online edition distributed by the author.

Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother Braden’s best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister.

111 pages
Published March 21st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Until Fountain Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Fountain Bridge

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
2 Wasted Time Stars

photo River_spoilers_zpsvqlke8on.gif

photo Wellthatsucksiftheycantsaynothenwheres_bee28c3592bb9889929e17619623f609_zpsxkkx6tt1.gif

I'm sorry. I really like Ellie and I also really like Adam but their love story if that is what you want to call it sucks big hairy balls! Just sayin'! So Ellie has been in love with Adam since she was 14. Adam has been in love with her since she turned 18, but he was scared of losing his best friend Braden(Ellie's brother) over starting something with his sister if it went south. So instead for the next few years he sends her mixed signals, pushes her away, hurts her repea
Pearl Angeli
When I've read On Dublin Street, I did not only fall in love with Joss and Braden but I also swooned over Ellie Carmichael and Adam Sutherland. This couple is so cute! That's why after discovering that these characters have a novella, I meant to read it immediately. Now after finishing this story, I was once again hooked. Samantha Young made me fall in love with her characters and the way she created a brilliant love story.

I can't stop smiling all throughout the book as Ellie and Adam's story
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Recommends it for: People who loved Ob Dublin Street
Recommended to Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* by: Candace
Shelves: thanks-candace

***4 LOVELY STARS***

I absolutely adored this book. I had a stupid smile on my face all the time because this was soooo sweet, yet hot, yet adorable... LOVED IT!

If you have read On Dublin Street, you know Ellie is Braden's little sister and Adam is Braden's best friend. Ellie has a crush on Adam since she's 14 years old and she's been writing about this in her diaries. I must say I loved the way the author told us their story.

Adam & Ellie are living together (you already know that from ODS
"That's All" Ash
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: quick-read
 photo download-11.jpg

I absolutely adored this little slice of heaven!

I loved Adam and Ellie from “On Dublin Street” and I remember when I was reading it, there were times where I was more interested in them than I was in Braden and Joss!

And this is why!

Because their story is so beautiful and subtly intense. I mean, here’s Ellie who has been unabashedly in love Adam since she was ten years old. And then there’s Adam who’s always been in love with her but secretly and very hesitantly.

What’s so cool and awesome about
Lisa Jayne
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 ROMANCE STARS.

description

Samantha Young, starts this novella with a shout out to her readers, a thank you of sorts for our interest in the story of Ellie and Adam, so with that in mind I thought I would follow suit and thank Samantha Young for allowing us a little more story for the couple that played a back ground role in 'on Dublin street' but actually stole our hearts.

Whats it all about?
Ellie and Adam have grown up together. Adam is Ellie's brother best friend and over the years he has played the role
Christy
4.5 Stars!!!

photo acc360ad-d3cd-4b98-b431-91681e2c8b20_zpseee5d4ee.jpg

I heart Adam and Ellie from On Dublin Street. I was excited to have this little gem of a novella to tell part of their story... from the beginning-
Unfortunately, life had played a cruel joke on me and I’d fallen in love with the one person in the whole world I couldn’t have.

Ellie Carmichael, Braden’s little sister, has been in love with her brothers best friend, Adam since she was a teen. For the longest time, Adam only saw Ellie as a little sister. When he started to see her diff
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I loved Dublin Street and connected with Ellie!I wish this could have been a little longer only cause i love Adam and Ellie this story was great...

description

I loved how she walked him thru her diaries so that he could see thru her eyes her pain and the love she had for him.

description

Adam is Braden’s best friend and since Ellie is Braden’s little sister, Adam has never made the move on her despite his feelings.Young tells the story of Ellie and Adam through a series of diary entries written from Ellie’s POV through
Maria Clara
Con sinceridad, me da pena empezar el año con sólo dos estrellas, pero no puedo otorgarle más. El relato está bien, es entretenido, pero no aporta nada nuevo a lo que ya sabíamos.
♥Rachel♥
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
After finishing On Dublin Street and loving it, I really wanted to know more about Adam and Ellie’s romance. Well, the author satisfied my wishes by telling their touching story in a unique way, and I ABSOLUTELY loved it!

All who read On Dublin Street know a little of Ellie and Adam, Braden’s little sister and his best friend respectively. You knew they had feelings for each other, but something was holding them back for much of the book. I loved when they finally got together, but I longed to k
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Until Fountain Bridge tells the story of Ellie and Adam's romance through Ellie's diary entries. At first, I thought it might be a little cheesy but as I continuing reading, I found it quite romantic and endearing.

description

I guess it helped that Ellie was showing them to Adam to read so they were both reliving their histories. Ellie has loved Adam since she was ten years old and was often made to feel like a kid by him and sent confusing messages as she got older. We get to feel her hurt and it showed A
Renee
***************** 5 STARS ****************

I FREAKING LOVED THIS!!!!!!
___________________________________________
I'm a *MASSIVE* fan of On Dublin street - No seriously, you don’t understand - I talk about that book ALL the time!!!! Braden Carmichael <----- You are my number one book boyfriend baby!!!!

Ok said enough about that! I remember when I finished reading On Dublin Street and the marvellous Samantha Young announced she was going to write a second book in the series I was convinced HOP
Louise
This is a sweet love story of how Adam and Ellie fell in love...

I was Ellie, Braden’s little sister. To Adam I would always be Braden’s little sister, and that meant I was off limits.

The story began when Ellie was sorting her stuffs in Adam's duplex since she moved there 3 months ago, finding what she was looking for, her diaries, Adam saw her and was eager to know what her feelings for him back then...

“I want to read about it,” he replied softly, the solemnity in his tone bringing my head u
Grecia Robles
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Estrellitas

No sé porque no leí este libro antes, ay es que me encantó, hubiera estado genial que esta fuera la historia principal y no la de Joss.

Elli y Adam son tan fuckin adorables, juro que los amo son de mis parejas favoritas y hubiera estado genial que fuera un libro largo y es que se mi hizo tan cortito que se me fue como un suspiro.

Me encantó que narraran el enamoramiento de Elli desde que era una adolescente y que pasaran las cosas memorables a través de los años. Es una historia lin
This was an adult contemporary romance story, told mainly in flashbacks.

Ellie and Adam were alright characters in this, and they were pretty sweet together. It was also nice to find out more about their history, which stretched back years.

The storyline in this was told in the form of flashbacks based on reading Ellie’s diary, and told the story of Adam and Ellie from when Ellie was 14 years old and onwards. This was mainly about Adam saving her from bullies and treating her like a sister (whic
KatLynne
4.5 Happy Stars!

This is Ellie and Adam's story whom we met and fell hard for in the first installment, On Dublin Street.

This short read showcases the highlights in their road to HEA through the reading of Ellie's journals.

photo adamandellie2_zps32f9e4f3.jpg

It's a beautiful, emotional, passionate romance involving a charismatic, sexy as all get out hero and a romantic, adorable heroine. I loved it!
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
Adam’s and Ellie’s story brought back memories of how much I enjoyed reading about EVERYONE in On Dublin Street when there was only one book written… Now there are several more books to enjoy.

I’ll be gathering some quotes and posting a rating/review soon!
Sarah ❤️ Literary Obsessive
"Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister. Over the years, as Ellie’s crush develops into love, her romantic idealism makes it difficult for her to move on. To make matters worse, as she’s gotten older, Adam’s attitude has changed toward her. His affection for her is now joined by attraction, but his loyalty to Braden, and his fe ...more
A_Ryan
5 Forbidden Romance Stars!

This is the story about Elie falling in love with her brother's best friend, Adam, told through her diary entries which she began when she was fourteen years old.

Elie has been in love with Adam for as long as she can remember. He is her strong, confident protector and all others pale in comparison. Convinced he will forever see her as his best friend's "wee sister" she decides it's time to move on... if only he would let her!

Poor Ellie! She certainly gets her fair sh
Auntee
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: A must read for fans of On Dublin Street
Ellie shares her diaries (and her lifelong obsession) with fiancee Adam.

Loved it. Clever idea and wonderful, emotional writing. The reader is taken on a journey that shows the friendship that started as a crush (by Ellie, at age 14) on her brother's best friend (Adam) and how it developed into a love story filled with highs and lows. Poor Ellie--Adam really put her through the ringer!

I wasn't sure how Samantha Young was going to backtrack and show us the relationship between Ellie and Adam but
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Aug 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, na
2.5-3 Stars

I still don't like Ellie all that much. Too naive and romantic for my tastes but she is a strong person and Adam didn't deserve her. I didn't see any kind of connection between them but that's ok, it was just a short story and it was enjoyable enough without being anything remarkable.

Kübra Yağmur
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Adam Gerard Sutherland… Evet, bir de adamın iki ismi var. 😍
Ama ben diyorum böyle adamları yazmak suç olmalı diye!

Adam ve Ellie’nin arasında olup bitenlere ilk kitapta ufak tefek şahit olduklarımız sayesinde biliyorduk ama yetmiyordu. Aç gözlüyüm, bu da yetmedi zaten. Bana sorarsanız serinin ana kitaplarından biri olmalıydı ya da bir elli sayfa daha yazmalıydı Samantha. (view spoiler)
Esra
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
first adam was like
 photo 280_zpsb76d7612.gif

then ellie was like
 photo 46-2_zps30c6bd60.gif

at the end I was like

photo 239_zps8e98e7f5.gif

detaylı yorum bloğumda : http://allkillerbooks.blogspot.com/20...

Olga
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado aunque un poco corto pero previsible... es como un pequeño dulce pero muy bonito!!!! estaba deseando conocer un poco mas la historia de amor de ellos...
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
“You should know,” I murmured softly, “That it all comes back to you.”

Until Fountain Bridge in the story of sweet, wonderful Ellie Carmichael and her brother Braden’s best friend, Adam Sutherland.

I just loved Ellie in On Dublin Street she is a terrific character who has been crushing on Adam since her childhood.

The story is told through passages in Ellie’s diaries and Adam sees the depths of Ellie’s love for him and the heartbreak he caused her most of her life.

Adam takes the role of protecto
◊♦ Naomi
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-males
It's been years since I read ON DUBLIN STREET by Samantha Young and I had a sudden envy to go back to this series. I don't know why I never kept reading it but I'm pretty sure I've been missing out big time.

UNTIL FOUNTAIN BRIDGE is a short sweet book about Ellie (Braden's little sister) and Adam (Braden's best friend), I remember them from ON DUBLIN STREET and I absolutely loved reading about them and Samantha Young found the perfect way to tell their story.

I loved the idea of learning about the
Aestas Book Blog
May 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
An On Dublin Street novella by Samantha Young telling Ellie and Adam's story.

US cover:

UK cover:

BLURB --> Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years, and although Adam treated her with proprietary concern he made it clear he thought of her only as a little sister.

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
5 Sweet Stars

Okay, it's safe to say I absolutely loved Adam and Ellie's bumpy road to love and happiness!! I loved how Samantha Young told Ellie's story of falling in love with Adam when she was 14 years old through her diaries and, how Adam eventually and finally admitted his love for her. It's a very sweet and passion filled love story.

edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love the concept of the book. Ellie's POV through her diary read by the man who star all her teenage dreams and his present fiancee Adam.

Kinda "detailed" for a diary entry I love how Ellie's feeling evolved from a simple crush to a passionate love for her brother's bestfriend who always give her a mixed signal on what he felt for her. A roller coaster of emotions and a sweet reaction of Adam on pages. I'm glad that Ellie have her own story even if it was a little spoiled on the first book, i
Helena _Triz
La historia de Ellie y Adam ya me gustó en el primer libro de la saga, "Calle Dublín", así que me ha encantado leer un poco más de ellos. La forma de narrar me ha parecido muy original, alternando presente y pasado. Es un libro muy cortito que se lee en nada, sin embargo tampoco acaba de aportar mucho. Me explico, no da mucha más información que la que ya conocíamos de esta pareja, son las mismas escenas que en el libro de Jocelyn y Braden, pero narradas desde el punto de vista de Ellie, lo que ...more
Mo
Apr 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Nice quick read to catch up with Elllie and Adam. No drama or anything major in it.....
It was good 4 60 Oct 23, 2014 04:22PM
Can't Find Online 8 177 Nov 29, 2013 11:04AM
Crazy for Young A...: Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.6) by Samantha Young → Start Date: July 21, 2013 17 27 Jul 25, 2013 10:34AM
  • Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.6)
  • Entice (Exquisite, #2)
  • Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Lana
  • The Story Guy
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Falling into Us (Falling, #2)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)
  • First Strike (I-Team, #5.9)
  • Recovery (Mending Hearts, #1.5)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2)
  • Lost to You (Take This Regret, #0.5)
  • How to Misbehave (Camelot, #1)
Samantha Young is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author from Central Scotland. She's been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award 2012 for Best Author and Best Romance for her international bestseller ON DUBLIN STREET, Best Romance 2014 for BEFORE JAMAICA LANE, and Best Romance 2015 for HERO. ON DUBLIN STREET is Samantha's first adult contemporary romance series a ...more
More about Samantha Young...

On Dublin Street (6 books)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)
“I want every piece of you. Even the stuff I missed without even knowing I was missing it.” 67 likes
“If you touch her, I’ll make sure you lose all sense of feeling. Permanently,” Adam warned darkly.

“What he said,” Braden growled.”
47 likes