What do you think?
Rate this book
303 pages, ebook
First published May 2, 2013
• For the record, I don’t even understand why Avery was heartbroken in the first place.
• Because SHE WASN’T EVEN IN LOVE WITH AIDEN.
• They weren’t even together.
• Avery should take up crying and blushing as her occupation.
• That’s all she ever does.
• But I thought she was cute.
• And I hated her love life. HATED.
• She had to kiss two brothers to realize one was a better kisser than the other.
• So she went after him.
• You can guess what happens; the other brother is left hopelessly dangling after her.
• Idk, I just hate the idea of siblings dating the same person, or someone dating a person they know their sibling is pining for.
• That’s an unhealthy family right there.
• Umm, can we also say that the whole science element was unbelievable?
• Because who knew, heartbreaks made for an award-winning science project?
• Also, Grayson and Libby made me want to punch them in the face a few times with their sexist comments.
• I mean, Grayson looks at Avery like she’s something to eat.
• Also Aiden was a dick most of the time, but at least he got around well in the last instead of moping.
• EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK WAS WAY TOO PREDICTABLE.
• Also, I loved that this book showed us how important it is to bring up our kids in the right way, how harmful it can be to force kids into each other’s company.