Start by marking “Seafoam” as Want to Read:
Seafoam

Seafoam

Jeremy, an infamous foot fetishist, falls off the wagon spectacularly when he meets Beverly. She is a “beneather”, one of an alien species living alongside us after rising from the depths of the ocean. But does Beverly’s reciprocation smack of a sinister and slimy secret? Will Jeremy's probation officer revoke his freedom before he meets a bitter, sweaty end? And more impo ...more
Published March 18th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Seafoam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seafoam

Start your review of Seafoam
Bunny
Mar 21, 2013 added it
Shelves: ebooks-kindle
** Originally posted on www.bunnycates.com **

My Thoughts:
Hey guys, this is a short story, so this review isn’t going to be to in depth.

This was a quick fun little read. It really reminded me of the old school Twilight Zone episodes, where you knew “something” was up but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Until the end. ha.

Its about a guy with a foot fetish. Quirky, right?

Good stuff.

I say pick this up if you’re looking for something you can read in under an hour and into the off beat, Twil
Crystal (VanillaHearts62)
Mar 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
This short story is only about 26 pages long, but it has some of my favourite things: a WTF central element, humor, sexy times, and a gory ending that makes me laugh.

Definitely give this one a read if any of those things appeals to you. I'm looking forward to more messed up short stories from Mark Henry.
Joe
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Twisted fiction in all its disturbing glory. There's not much that can be said without spoiling as it is a short piece. Definitely well worth the investment to pick it up and read it. Can't wait for more from Mark.
JoAnna
Mar 19, 2013 marked it as to-read
Added it-Everything he writes cracks me up!
Catherine Crook
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, shorts
We met the FABULOUS Mark Henry while we were in New Orleans for RT. He, along with some other amazing authors, met some crazy fans for breakfast at Cafe Du Monde. Before then, I only knew this guy from his snark and humor he brought to some FB parties I have attended. He immediately was added to my TBR shelf. He will always be associated with BIRD POOP coffee and signing tampons for me!!! (HE ROCKS!)

I just read his short, Seafoam and OMFG is about all I can say to describe this immensely WTF boo
GirlGoneBookish
Mar 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Really liked this short story! It's a quick read but an good/interesting one, and parts were really funny to me.

I was torn between giving it 4 or 5 stars. I was left wanting more so I was going to go with 4; however the writing was great, so I gave it a full 5 stars.

Also I would NEVER give someone 5 stars just because I like them or I watch them on youtube, I'm not like that so Danny deserves 5 stars all the way!
Shawna The Crazy Bookseller
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
This is the second time I've read this book, and I loved it just as much as I did the first time. Mark Henry is a sick minded genius. I have loved everything I've read of his and I love stalking him on Facebook. If you haven't read any of his books and you love a story that is twisted then you should read Mark Henry's books.
Michele Bardsley
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Handy Tale of

I've been a fan of Mark Henry since the day I devoured his first Amanda Feral novel, Happy Hour of the Damned. Mark has a fabulously twisted sense of humor and seamlessly blends macabre with merriment. I laughed and cringed at the same time. Seafoam is the perfect reading treat for those with a taste humorous horror.
Nici
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is what happens if you take an urban legend, throw in a guy with a foot fetish and a mysterious woman.
Super fun to read but unfortunately way too short. I wanted to read more and that is the reason why it didn't get 5 stars.
Amanda Pearl
Apr 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: bir-2013, fantasy
this is a fun short story. I really liked the concept of the underwater aliens. I think it would be cool to read the stories of other people in the support group and their interactions with the aliens.
May 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
So different and crazy, I love it! Very fun short story with weirdness all over the place.
Manek
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mark Henry is one funny guy... This noirish tale of a recovering foot fetishist hits all the right notes, and the semi-hardboiled voice is spot on.
Reid-A-Holic
Feb 28, 2016
Michael
Jan 05, 2014
Seafoam, on pins and needles! 2 10 Mar 18, 2013 09:14PM
MARK HENRY traded a career as a counselor to scar minds with his fiction. In stories clogged with sentient zombies, impotent sex demons, transsexual werewolves and ghostly goth girls, he irreverently processes traumatic issues brought on by premature exposure to horror movies, an unwholesome fetish for polyester and/or witnessing adult cocktail parties in the swingin' 70s. A developmental history ...more