Start by marking “Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons” as Want to Read:
Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons

Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons explores how everyday phenomena mirror spiritual realities. Readers are encouraged to take a fresh and deep look at the world around them -- to gaze at the glory of a sunrise, the unfolding leaves in the spring, and the starry heavens, for example, and to contemplate the spiritual insights they may receive.
Published January 18th 2013 by Pathway Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons
Eva Peck
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As an author, I have been encouraged by the positive response of the readers who found the book inspiring, discovered anew the beauty of nature, felt closer to God, and gained a fresh perspective on the world around them.
1 follower
I am presently a wife of 38 years, a reader, writer, graphic designer, website builder, and publisher. I am also a nature lover and several of my books combine the dual themes of nature and Christian spirituality.

In my younger years, I was an ESL teacher, editor, compiler, report writer, researcher, and primary teacher.

In the future I plan to write a book on finances and budgeting, drawing on my