Start by marking “10,000 Babies: My Life in the Delivery Room” as Want to Read:
10,000 Babies: My Life in the Delivery Room

10,000 Babies: My Life in the Delivery Room

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Mothers Matter is a compilation of true events in the life of an obstetrician and his patients, presented as short stories. Some may bring a smile others a tear. Anyone who has a child, whether a mother or a father, will not remain indifferent. These stories range from those of the very early pregnancy, to the birth of triplets, from the anguish of not knowing if the baby ...more
ebook
Published January 29th 2013 by Authorhouse (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about 10,000 Babies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10,000 Babies

Sandra "Jeanz"
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MY REVIEW
I received an e-mail asking me if I would be interested in reading and reviewing this book. I replied that I'd like to read the book as from the blurb it sounded fascinating to me.
So I was sent a paperback copy of the book in exchange for my honest review.
First of all I think the cover is attractive and definitely draws your eye to it. The fonts of the title and Author name are done well and fit with the feeling of "serenity" that the cover depicts. I also like the image of "mother and
Stacie
Jul 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a compilation of stories from Dr Aladjem's years of practice as a Fetal Medicine Specialist. His stories contain antidotes of patients from their prenatal visits all the way through delivery. There are stories that will make you cry, some that will be jaw-dropping, and others that will make you laugh. But, as a mother, all of them made me sentimental for my own delivery stories and caused me to look back on those times fondly.

In 10,000 BABIES, Dr Aladjem begins by walking you throu
Lis Ann - The Indigo Quill
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, reviews
See full post @ The Indigo Quill: http://theindigoquill.blogspot.com/20...

One of my favorite things about this book is that the author is from Hastings. Oddly enough, I read this on my trip back from Michigan after the 4th of July. It was so intriguing, at times surprising, that I shared some of the short stories with my friends I was riding with.

Silvio Aladjem, MD creates a memoir with 10,000 Babies: My Life In The Delivery Room. As a seasoned obstetrician, he shares stories of different scen
Angie
Sep 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I flew through this one. Lots of short quick stories. It was easy to read! Not for everyone, but I liked hearing the docs perspective.
Silvio Aladjem
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: own