Start by marking “Choices” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Helen's life changed when her parents and fiance were killed in a car crash. Coming to terms with her loss, she discovered that Miles had kept something from her that made her see him in a different light. She moved to Flatners, a cottage near the Bristol Channel, to begin a new life and a new love.
Published January 1st 1997 by Transworld Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Choices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choices

Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it
A nice read but somewhere after the halfway point the author decided to throw in some unnecessary wrenches in the works and some odd character behaviour that was annoying. I've come across this before and it reminds me of a TV show that gets worried about dropping ratings and brings in a story arc or an unheard of character totally out of left field. It doesn't improve things and makes those of us that were enjoying the story shake our heads and wonder why.
Oct 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: raw
A few years ago, I and my family had vacationed to this place. There, we stayed at a hotel plus resort. There wasn't a library, but there was a single book shelf in the lobby. I thought I'd borrow a book while I was there. None of the books really interested me, but then I found this: Choices by Susan Sallis. I took it to our suite, and read a few pages. Only a few pages because I didn't have much time with it. I skimmed through the book a little. The book seemed amazing and absolutely interesti ...more
Oct 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
Boring! It's rare that I don't finish a book, particularly if I'm three quarters of the way through. But that was the case with this one. It started with promise, but believe me, it's not worth the effort. Disjointed, underwhelming characters and a drudge.
Sharon Reeves
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really liked this Susan sallis book, I have read quite a few of her books, and this is my favourite so far. A lovely story, that is a little bit different to other stories I have read like this. Recommended read.
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
I enjoyed this book. A nice gentle, easy read. Believable characters and a story that I found kept me wanting to keep turning the pages to find out what happened next.
Laura ★☮☯
Sep 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: near-to-my-heart
Heart-warming and a beautiful read- definitely one for the romantic readers!!
Dec 18, 2015
Jan 11, 2015
Aug 30, 2014
Sally Ricketts
Jun 22, 2012
quite good storyline, sometimes unable to put down!
Kenneth W Allan