Start by marking “Stuck (Stitch Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stuck (Stitch Trilogy, #3)

Stuck

(Stitch Trilogy #3)

3, 2, 1... BOOM.

Things are finally looking up for the Resistance. Sure, Alessa is still processing the revelation that the best friend she'd presumed dead is miraculously alive, though far from well... And her boyfriend is being manipulated under threat of blackmail. But her quest for justice against those behind the systematic extermination of the world population is so c
Paperback
Published by Samantha Durante

Start your review of Stuck (Stitch Trilogy, #3)
☕️Kimberly
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been five-years since the release of Shudder, the second book in the Stitch Trilogy and I was a tad nervous going in. How much would I remember with over 1,000 books read between them? I needn't have worried, Samantha Durante quickly pulled me back into this nail-biting science fiction dystopian with Struck.

From the concept to the resistance I've enjoyed this trilogy. We have the Resistance, Paragon, and deadly creatures.  Weave in propaganda and secrets on both sides and you've got the mak
Sherry Fundin
I remember when I first saw Stitch, Book I of the Stitch Trilogy by Samantha Durante. I had to have it! I fell in love with the story and the characters and have patiently waited as each book became available, then devoured it.

The Engineers manufactured world is the total opposite of the dystopian world of poverty and desolation the rebels live in. Myself, I love rooting for the underdog and the rebels need my help. Here I come guys.

I love that Alessa and Isaac act together, but what about Joe?
Lisa Mandina
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars really.

I really liked the first two books in this series, and I waited 5 years between book 2 and this one. There was one point I know that I even reached out to the author to find out if this one was coming soon, because I needed to know what would happen next.

There was just so much going on in this book! We had a lot of things to get figured out after book 2, who really could be trusted, like should Lizzie really trust Paragon and the Engineers. Her mom Regina seemed to think there
Amber
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stuck is a phenomenal completion to a wonderfully complex, challenging, and heartfelt adventure. My heart jumped for joy when I found myself finally reading the last chapters of this brilliantly original and deeply captivating journey full of heart, hope, and love. I found myself happily lost to this world of impossible evil, unconquerable hope, and indestructible love. I have been looking forward to this elusive ending, and I found myself completely and totally satisfied in every way a story ca ...more
Laura Thomas
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think the first sentence in the synopsis, 3, 2, 1 … Boom, describes this final book in the trilogy perfectly. There’s plenty of action, intrigue and betrayal. But there’s also bravery, romance and hope.

The pressure is on and Alessa pins her hopes on some new allies, an old friend, and a couple of strangers to bolster and make the final throes of the resistance successful. Humanity depends on it.

I have been waiting quite some time for Stuck. Even though I remember how much I loved the first boo
Samantha
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so thrilled to share the conclusion of the series and can't wait to hear what you all think of it! Writing this book was a journey - I hope it was worth the wait!!
Alex (Briennai)
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Before I start this review, I will be discussing some minor spoilers in this review. If you are fine with non-story-ruining spoilers, then read on.

Let's start with the characters that I had the fewest problems with, Lizzie and Regina. Lizzie was named Phoenix, and had lived with the Developers for almost the entirety of Book 2, but she has been rescued by her mother Regina. Regina is the head of the rebellion, and while she is glad to have her daughter back, something isn't right about her. Whil
Sheila
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've waited a long time to read this last book in the Stitch Trilogy. I loved this series from the first book. It was so unique and had so many twists and turns that kept you reading. Guess what? Things haven't changed in this third book: It's still has so many unique things in the story line and the the twists just keep on coming.

It took a few chapters to fall back into this dystopian world, after all, it's been five years since I've read book two in this series; but I became immersed once aga
Serenity
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally!!! The long awaited book has arrived and Samantha blew it out of the park!

Alessa and Isaac are doing well in the Resistance. Things are looking up, however there are hidden secrets. To reveal them could cost them everything they've worked hard for. They know the Stitch caused a lot of problems. They know a little girl could save lives with immunity. Each secret if revealed, will come with a huge cost. Right now, the few who know the secrets will remain silent.

We all know since book one
Laurie Hopkins
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: apocalyptic
Great trilogy

When it comes down to it, this is a scary scenario. There are some truly egotistical people out there that think they have all the answers. The more that got revealed, the more atrocities this small group of men had committed. Which actually made Alessa want to take them out of the equation. And what happened to Nikhal and Joe, and the way they treated their experiment isn't even the worst of what they did!!!!!
Useful Idiot
This book is the perfect finish to a trilogy jam packed with twists and turns that always keep the reader guessing. I was worried that there wouldn't be enough pages to wrap things up in a satisfying way, but Stuck does not disappoint!
Angie Nogueda
MarytheBookLover
Apr 29, 2013
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Apr 30, 2013
Goodreads Librari...: Replace temporary cover with actual cover art 3 16 Oct 08, 2018 01:00PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please change cover 5 72 Apr 30, 2014 01:28PM
An avid reader long before becoming an author herself, Samantha Durante has always felt a debt of gratitude to all of the writers who came before her; the Stitch Trilogy, her debut series, is her humble attempt to return the favor. Samantha’s dream is to bring the same delight to readers that other authors have brought to her life, so if you find yourself staying up just a little too late to finis ...more

Stitch Trilogy (3 books)
  • Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, #1)
  • Shudder (Stitch Trilogy, #2)