Start by marking “The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance” as Want to Read:
The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance

The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance (God's Love #1)

A book that will bring your heart closer to God.

The Nature of God contains 50 Christian devotions, focusing on God’s true love and acceptance of us. The devotions portray God’s kindness, sweetness, grace, mercy and forgiveness.

These devotions break down the notion that God judges us, and has strict requirements for how we should think, feel and behave. Mona’s stance is t
ebook
Published March 3rd 2013 (first published February 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Nature of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nature of God

Patricia
Please visit my blog for my review of this Devotional Book:

As usual, comments are welcome!
Enjoy!
Patricia
Cheryl
Aug 20, 2013 Cheryl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A handy book that can be opened anywhere and God will be with you! The author has a very deep faith to share with her reader and her relationship with God. The best line for me - "we just need to be".
Jan
Aug 06, 2013 Jan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This daily devotional guide is all about God's love. Some of the topics include a letter to God, a reminder that we are not alone,faith and that God is on our side. This is the perfect length to allow you to spend a few moments with God.
Michelle
Very inspiring into God's promises to us! A great read!!!!
Terry
Oct 06, 2011 Terry rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to be honest with this review. I am struggling with the number of stars to assign. I first wanted to give 2 stars, but to be fair, I settled on 3 because of the quality of writing and the merits of what is contained in this book, but honestly, 3 is a stretch for me. I had some issues with this book, which I'll attempt to explain, and give more details on why I didn't give a higher rating below.

One thing which concerned me, was that there is very little scripture contained in this book. Mo
Dana Rongione
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other ...more
jea chan
Apr 29, 2013 jea chan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-romance
First I want to say thank you to the Author for the copy and Goodreads for making it happen. I was surprised that I won this copy because my yahoo account is not working anymore so I didn't know anything about it, but then, a mail man came today and gave me this. I don't know if this is God's way of saying, 'Everything will be alright, I'm always here for you, I love you', but Thank God for the book. My favorite part of this book is 'God is my strength', it hit close to home for me. This is the ...more
Raenel Salandy
Oct 14, 2014 Raenel Salandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book with some reservations

This book has some good points. There are points that I personally don't agree with, but overall it's a good read.
Beverly Laude
I would have liked this book more if the author had included scripture instead of just writing their thoughts. To me, a devotional has to include scripture in order to be a good one.
Desiree Ned
Aug 23, 2016 Desiree Ned rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book helped me get to know and relate to God on a personal, simple level.
Kristof
Kristof rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2012
Shaneace
Shaneace rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Dolores
Dolores rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Tori
Tori rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Chad Cunningham
Chad Cunningham rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2014
E Lane
E Lane rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Veronica
Veronica rated it liked it
May 23, 2017
Yolanda
Yolanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2015
Margaret Partlow
Margaret Partlow rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Menardo V.Pineda
Menardo V.Pineda rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2012
Valerie
Valerie rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2012
Jackie Nae
Jackie Nae rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Emma Williams
Emma Williams rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
Heather Locke
Heather Locke rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2017
betty patterson
betty patterson rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Yanislava
Yanislava rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Destiny Forrester
Destiny Forrester rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2014
Jason Raymond
Jason Raymond rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Pipia Lacy
Pipia Lacy rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
  • Deeper into the Word: Reflections on 100 Words From the New Testament
  • Friday's Daughter
  • A Girl After God's Own Heart: A Tween Adventure with Jesus
  • Daily Scripture Reading and Meditation: 31 Healing Bible Verses - To Keep You Healthy, Healed & Whole! (Daily Devotional)
  • Near To The heart Of God
  • Keeping a Princess Heart: In a Not-So-Fairy-Tale World
  • The Deer in the Wood
  • Silent Star
  • Sweet Sanctuary
  • The Dream (Singing River Series #2)
  • The Artist's Daughter: A Memoir
  • Wild Heather (English Ivy, #2)
  • Known and Loved: 52 Devotions from the Psalms
  • Understanding Your Bible in 15 Minutes a Day
Mona Hanna is an author of fantasy/romance books and Christian non-fiction. She is the author of the Prentor and High Witch fantasy series. Her fantasy books do not contain Christian themes—she leaves that for the devotional writing. Mona enjoys reading, movies, chocolate, and adores cats. She hopes to release many more books in the years to come.

Facebook Fantasy writing
More about Mona Hanna...

God's Love (3 books)
  • God's Promises of Love: 30 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance
  • Devotional Collection: 80 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance