Start by marking “Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #2)

Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love #2)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  19,369 Ratings  ·  837 Reviews
Meeting Jett was like bad luck. Dangerous. Unpredictable. And better avoided. In his game, the stakes are high. But are they worth the risk?

Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, finds forgetting is hard, but forgiving is harder. When the man she trusted, betrayed her, the only way to forget is to move on. Brooke is determined to start a new life, until she meets him again
Published June 6th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Conquer Your Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquer Your Love

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4.5 To Love and to Forgive Stars

Love means falling and overcoming the fear of height.

description

Loves comes in a blink of an eye. You fall in an instant. It blindsides you when you least expect it. It isn't easy. It can't promise you forever or happiness. It is a bed of roses that you lay down and their thorns prick you and scar you, reminding you that all things beautiful, require the hardest sacrifices. The best things in life hurt, because it is painful to fight your inner demons and overcome your fear
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
"Love is fragile. Love can easily be broken. Love is not always perfect. And sometimes love makes mistakes. When everything’s broken, everything seems lost. The only way to get your love back and repair it…is to conquer it."

Mr Jett Mayfield... You never cease to amaze me!

"He was sinfully perfect, from his dark hair to the way his mouth twitched at the corners whenever he was about to smile."

**If you haven't read Surrender Your Love, I would suggest you do
before reading this book as it is a con
Christy
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!!!

Love is fragile. Love can easily be broken. Love is not always perfect.

photo b545ed0e-b7ce-48ff-b228-2fd26c996feb_zpsffdf8f1a.jpg

Conquer Your Love starts off right where Surrender Your Love leaves off. If you haven’t read book one in this series, you need to before starting this one!
I have been (not so) patiently waiting for this sequel for the last few months... Surrender Your Love had a pretty wicked cliffhanger! I was so excited when I received an arc for this one, and let me tell you- it was better than the first!

Lets do a quick
~ Becs ~
Win a copy of Conquer Your Love

photo conqueryourlovecroppedquoteyforblog_zps0ff4d644.jpg

We pick right up where we left Jett and Brooke at the end of Surrender Your Love. Brooke is heartbroken – she feels Jett has played her and used her and utilised all the weapons in his sexual arsenal to get her to fall for him and it has all worked. She fell hard for him, she’s never felt this way about anyone before. It’s hard for her to trust but now she feels completely betrayed and is determined to put as much space between her and Jett as is physically possi
Shari
Jun 24, 2013 rated it did not like it
This book had such potential. Adventure, mystery, weird old dude club, romances and on and on. And yet it fell so flat. I really dont get why it has such high ratings. None of the plot was worked out only more plot added. The end sucked. Too many loose ends that could have been been easily wrapped up. And Sylvie.....holy cow... I hope no one ever has a friend this silly and stupid. If so, NEVER, EVER take her to Italy!!!
Again we are left with yet another cliff hanger.....ARGGGGGGG!
Jenny
I seem to be on a streak lately where I'm reading books that have weak, weak heroines and major douche bag men that we're supposed to find hot and sexy.

photo tumblr_inline_mrve13m0Dp1rt0gyn.gif

I'm also sitting here scratching my head, wondering if I read the same book as everyone else has that rated this book five stars....

First off - I skimmed through about 80% of this book, only slowing down to read dialogue in hopes that it would get better. That little miracle never came.

photo tumblr_ml3jcfoXo41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Jett & Brooke ...I'm still trying to figure out what it
✩ Alexandra the Smutaholic ✩
Holy hell, only one more month to go!

description

After a month of waiting for this, I finally got to read this book, and it was awesome.
Amazing book, happy ending, but no closure; still a lot of loose ends.
Can't wait for the last book so they can have their HEA.
Jaqueline Miguel
Este livro foi-me cedido pela editora e eu fiquei muito contente por finalmente o poder ler. Estou ansiosa para ler o próximo!!!
Sendo do género Romance Erótico já se sabe ao que se vem quando se vai ler este livro, que é a continuação da história do anterior e, por isso, não vos posso adiantar nada sem dar spoilers.
O livro não nos traz muitas novidades em relação aos outros deste género. No entanto, tem umas cenas de perseguição que foram muito bem conseguidas e tornaram a história bem mais i
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Review to come tomorrow~ :)

ARC provided by J.C Reed :D
Janey
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, arc

ARC provided by the author for an honest review

We left Surrender Your Love with a bit of a cliffy. The reveal that Jett had supposedly played Brooke had left her bereft, broken and damn right desolate. She had experienced a relationship like no other with Jett, and had subsequently fallen hard.

In Conquer, Brooke had set off to travel with her best friend Sylvie, who in her humorous, vivacious and larger than life way, made attempts to console Brooke. Her solution was to find a replacem
Sybill ♥
Mar 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

“Jett, I want you to forget what happened between us,” I started, my tone infused with as much frostiness as I could muster. “It’s over. We can’t go back to how things used to be.”
Jett’s eyebrows shot up. “It’s never over. Not until every fight has been lost. And for you, I’d fight.”

"God.
Oh God. He was stunning.
No. He was sinfully perfect, from his dark hair to the way his mouth twitched at the corners whenever he was about to smile.
Tiny butterflies came to life in the pit of my stomach. I wan
Fiction And Fashion Book Blog
Brittany's Review: 4 Stars!

We all know that I was pissed when I found out that Jett and Brooke's story wasn't going to end in Surrender Your Love. But, I will be the first to admit that I am THRILLED that is didn't.

"What are you afraid of, Miss Stewart? That you won't be able to resist me?"

J.C. Reed 100% delivered with Conquer Your Love.

I never expected her to throw at me a romance AND a thriller/mystery. Yeah, who knew?! I'm off work for the next two weeks so I was so happy I was able to read t
Alex is The Romance Fox

This is the continuation of Surrender your Love which I really loved and you have to read that book first as Conquer your Love is not a standalone book.

Jett finally did it….he broke Brooke’s trust and in the process pushed her away. Too late he realizes how much she means to him and when he tries to see her again….she’s nowhere to be found!!!!!
He’s going to have to “grovel” big time…he has a big fight ahead of him.

This book is filled with suspense, mystery, action – car chases, suspicious gangst
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
3·5. I waited so long for this sequel. It took me a while to get through this book. A bit disappointed that it lacked the angst I love so much in the first book. that being said, the romantic scenes were hot and read worthy. here's to waiting for yet another sequel.
Chris- Bookaddict
Conquer Your Love starts off right where Surrender Your Love left off. If you haven’t read book one in this series, you need to before starting this one!

I LOVE me some Jett Mayfield !!!!!

“I'd do anything for you. You know that?" he whispered into my ear. "If you fell, I'd hold you. If you were afraid, I'd wrap my arms around you and take away your fears. I'd die to keep you safe but more than anything I'd do whatever it takes to keep you by my side. For you I'd conquer anything, everything, an
Jill
Jun 09, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, romances
Definitely better than the first book. I actually was much more into the story. However the mystery aspect isn't what I was looking to read, so I really wish that had been more prevalent in the blurb about the book. I thought I was picking up another contemporary romance, I did not expect it to turn into a murder mystery.

I'm really uncertain about Sylvie. The way I read her, I'm certain she has something to do with the bad guys, but the letter from the author says the character is based on her
Shelly
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Maria Espadinha
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amor ou Atracção ?

Findo aquele período inicial de intensa paixão, seguem-se os torturantes contratempos!

Aquela química natural homem-mulher é muitas vezes confundida com Amor e num período inicial de paixão ao rubro nem sempre é fácil distingui-los.

Daí a utilidade das traições, mentiras e outros afins!
O orgulho é ferido e o ego espezinhado mas se o Amor andar por perto, tudo será vencido e ultrapassado.

Por outro lado, se os contratempos não forem superados, saberemos que o Amor não estava lá e
Heidi
Mar 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok. This needs to be out already. Don't leave me hanging here.
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
I really enjoyed this book! I cannot wait to get some more Brooke and Jet! x
Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
Conquer your love

Awhhhh Jett! Why yes I agree 100%!

"Don’t ever trust a guy with a Southern accent, a lazy smile, and a casual stance, because he’s about to sneak his way into your panties without even trying."

Now I will start here, if you have not read Surrender Your Love.. Read it before you read this. This book picks up right where we left off...

I finished Surrender your
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately, I was hoping for more. I enjoyed the first book, Surrender Your Love, and the twist in that was pretty great, but this book just fell flat. The grammar was a bit shoddy and the same words or phrases were used frequently, or overly dramatized descriptions were used ("...taking us to a place where love could light up the sky and nothing was broken", or "You smell so good. Like wild roses in a warm summer night's breeze." I mean, really?); it just took me out of the story. And I get ...more
Christine
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS WAS FANTASTIC!!! I mean I loved the first one, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one... Not to mention a couple of scenes where I literally had to wait for someone to come home so I wasn't alone in the dark, so I could finish reading it.

This was a hot and steamy read. A mysterious read. And just crazy!!!

Everything a book should be!!!
Read the first one, then read this one!! Obviously, but man I love this series!!! I cannot wait for treasure your love!!
Marulett
Mmmmmm........not sure about. This one yet....
Kacy
Mar 20, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Does anyone know the release date for conquer your love? I have been left hanging and need to know now what happens.......
Sarah's Book Blog
Conquer Your Love by JC Reed Review

Release Date: June 8, 2013

5 Stars!!!!!

Before you read this, Conquer Your Love is Book 2 in the Surrender Your Love Series and you MUST read book 1 first before.

Holy Moley Batman (haven't said that since I was 5)....I LOVE JC's Books

When I got my ARC (Thanks to JC) I'm pretty positive I looked like this....
image

OK, so now...about the book.

Conquer Your Love starts off right where Surrender Your Love left off. So we don't miss a beat. Jett Mayfield, the CEO of one of t
Tracy
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm just not feeling this series...maybe it's because the audiobook narrator is not the best. But i just don't feel engaged by the characters...
I'll read the last one just to know what happens.
Biyah
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Love is fragile. Love can easily be broken. Love is not always perfect. And sometimes love makes mistakes. When everything’s broken, everything seems lost. The only way to get your love back and repair it…is to conquer it.”

Jett and Brooke conquered their love together. The journey that takes them to where they are now is both exhilirating and moving. It shows that sometimes what we see is not always what is real. There is always things lurking in the shadows that we are unable to see because
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Dropped to 3.5 stars, purely on that fact that this is now a trilogy. I wouldn't have started reading these till I knew all parts were out. Authors please start thinking of your target audience and their satisfaction. We are aware that this may be your living but keeping readers in the loop is far more beneficial than peeing us off when we're reading books that don't have a conclusion and we are not being warned of that fact. It's like buying an ice cream and the vendor saying oh you'll have to ...more
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
Jett and Brooke find their way back to us in the Conquer Your Love, the follow up book to Surrender Your Love, and it was nothing less than spectacular to find these two again! Sometimes you don't realize how much you missed that first book until the sequel comes out and blows you away. You remember every nuance of that first book that captured your heart and remembered the agony and love you felt for that first book. Conquer Your Love is absolutely no exception. This book had me from the first ...more
the mystery 4 43 Oct 26, 2013 05:46PM
Does this book end in a cliffhanger? 19 133 Aug 18, 2013 09:36PM
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
  • Made for You (Cole, #2)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Deceived - Part 2 Paris (Deceived, #2)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • Damaged 2 (Damaged, #2)
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1)
  • Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Saving Dallas (Saving Dallas, #1)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Witness Protection (The Witness, #1)
  • Release
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Claimed (Club Sin, #1)
J.C. Reed is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes steamy contemporary romance with a touch of mystery.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her website at http://www.jcreedauthor.com
or
Facebook page
More about J.C. Reed

Surrender Your Love (3 books)
  • Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1)
  • Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“You can forget what people said and did, but you never forget how they made you feel. You can forgive the people who hurt you, but you will remember what they taught you.” 70 likes
“Love happens in the blink of an eye. One moment your heart is yours, and the next it belongs to someone you never intended to give it to. There is no transition. No earning on his part. Just foolish trust and hope for a future of happiness and emotional fulfillment. As much as we hope for a happily ever after, life doesn't work that way.” 67 likes