Start by marking “Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles (Vampires of the Tower, #2)” as Want to Read:
Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles (Vampires of the Tower, #2)

Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles

(Vampires of the Tower #2)

Meet Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles. In this fast-paced time-travel adventure, Madison Lambourne goes back to 1789 and sees the outbreak of the French Revolution. She’s on a mission to help Johnny protect the River of Time. She knows she’s in love and she knows she can do this. But what she doesn't know is that she and Johnny have been framed. Can they unravel the m ...more
Published March 2013 by Golden Bay Press (first published November 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles

Brittany Utley
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I so hope there is a 3rd book!!!
Samantha
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm so looking forward to book three! This was awesome.
Amy
Oh, I really hope there will be more of Johnny and Maddie!!!
Grace Harwood
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
I read this after reading the brilliantly captivating first book "Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne" and I've got to say, this is a bit of a let down. Something of the magic is missing from this second instalment - in part, it's because Johnny (and the central romance) doesn't feature very much at all. Poor old Johnny is stuck in Revolutionary France, whilst Maddie gets all the action. And that's another thing - her character has changed. She's gone from being sweet, good girl who's swept away by f ...more
Lindsay
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Two years is a long time to wait for a sequel, but that is exactly what I have been doing. Waiting. So many books are good, but forgettable, but Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne kept me wondering for over two years. What happens next? (edited: I look back and see that this book says it was published in 2013, but I swear I looked for it before, and came up empty. Amazon says 2012. I'm curious about the real publication date now)

It was worth the wait. The story picks up where book one left off, with
Eve
Nov 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, I really enjoyed Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne and couldn't wait until Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles came out.

To be honest, I was kinda disappointed. Was Maddie always this naive, annoying and clueless? She hardly felt any emotion over anything. It was always about Johnny. I frowned for a lot of the book.

Nonetheless, I still can't wait until the third book comes out. There is NO WAY an author can stop with a cliffhanger like that. Also, I think that (view spoiler)
Kate
Jan 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm. I loved this book almost as much as the first. My only disappointment was the ending. I'm still trying to figure out why she left it to end at the shores of England and then, poof! They're back in modern day. I was looking for a bit more, but I guess I understand since learning there will be a third and final book. That less-than-cliffhanger opens a plot for the next book. I also wasn't satisfied with the whole step father thing. It was almost like she gave up on writing a stellar conclusi ...more
Chantel Werderitz
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This book is very good. It is exciting with new twist and turns I will have to wait for the next book. I like that the book has some history in it. I like that the main character does not gives up she keeps trying for love.
 Bella Marie
Feb 01, 2015 rated it liked it
2,5 stars to be honest. And I m very gracious about my rating. Not that I didnt enjoy it but because I expected sth more and I only get sth almost equal with the first book. Almost...But the story havent developed. What I read is another adventure of my beloved couple.....
Caltha
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than I thought I was going to. In the end I couldn't put it down. I just wished the third book was already out so I could find out what happens.

Jamie
Feb 10, 2015
Nicole Ward
Jun 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• My Banished Highlander (Highland Games Through Time, #2)
  • The Lost Dragon (Dragon Hunters, #1)
  • Forever & The Power of One: The Forever Series, Book 1 & 2: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance
  • Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)
  • The Last Pendragon Saga: The Last Pendragon/The Pendragon's Quest
  • Blood Marriage
  • Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2)
  • Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)
  • Call of the Vampire (Vanderlind Castle, #1)
  • Otherworldly (Protocol, #1)
  • Eloise Crimson and the Turing Pocket Watch
  • The Vampire from Hell, Volume 1 (The Vampire From Hell, #1-3)
  • La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #1)
  • Sapphire Dream  (Jewels of Time #1)
  • Enduring Kiss (Enduring Kiss, #1)
  • Winter Dreams, Christmas Love
  • Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1)
Cody Young has written nine books. She has a UK passport, an Italian husband, Kiwi kids, and an American smile. She finds time for writing by stealth, subterfuge and ignoring the laundry. She studied English and History at university, graduating with a Ph.D in 2001. She enjoys reading suspense, romance, thrillers and teen fiction.

Vampires of the Tower (2 books)
  • Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne (Vampires of the Tower, #1)