Start by marking “Everything Is Connected: Reimagining the World One Postcard at a Time” as Want to Read:
Everything Is Connected: Reimagining the World One Postcard at a Time

Everything Is Connected: Reimagining the World One Postcard at a Time

From the creator of Wreck This Journal, comes an imaginative new project: fifty postcards that send you on a quest to reanimate everyday life.

Leave notes in public for strangers, dream up a tiny imaginary world, summon magic powers, draw a portrait of yourself as a hero, create your own treasure map, or access a secret portal whenever you wish.

Don’t you just love getting s
Published October 1st 2013 by Penguin Books (first published September 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Everything Is Connected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Is Connected

Tina
TOO much fun!
Full of action and surprises.
Creative correspondence
Kind and wonderful.
Indah Threez Lestari
Aug 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: in-english, punya
561 - 2015

Aku suka mengumpulkan kartu pos, meskipun cuma sesukanya dan sedapatnya. Jadi, pas menemukan buku kartu pos ini di slot bargain books-nya Peri+ online, ya kubeli deh.

Anyway, seperti biasa, Keri Smith menganjurkan pada pembacanya untuk berkreasi dengan memanfaatkan koleksi kartu pos ini. Misalnya... ada yang disarankan untuk dikubur di halaman tetangga. Atau ada juga yang diminta untuk dilipat-lipat dan dijadikan perahu kertas (perahu kartu?) dan dibiarkan mengalir sampai jauh...

Seperti
Jane
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Everybody loves receiving letters and postcards; it's a lovely change to all those bills. In this book Keri Smith is encouraging us to remember that joy by exploring postcards in fun and creative ways. Some cards make you explore your environment, others are games, one of my favourites is sending a card to a friend and seeing how many times you can send it back and forth.

For me it's Smith's illustrations that really make the postcards and there are even a few to make you test your own drawing s
bacabuku
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hobby-craft
The only reason i bought this book in the 1st place because the price was about USD2 dollars at a bookfair. While flipping through the pages at first my thought was "ok so these are postcards i could use to send to my friends".
After i get home, i read postcard by postcard, and now i dont want to give this funny pieces to anyone i just keep this for myself.

So i get myself a journal and fill it with whatever instructions/prompts from Everything Is Connected.

It was fun.
Melissa Wehunt
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute book. Actually, there are some interesting things that I might try with my Teen group...maybe during Poetry month or something. Not really sure this makes a great library book, but I'm still glad we have it. :) Part of me wishes it was mine so I could use the postcards!
Clarice
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
So I didn't really buy this book, I read it on a visit to Barnes and Noble, but several of the pages made me smile, and I would totally recommend doing the suggested activities in this book. I'll do it myself someday.
Candy
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved these ideas for reaching out to the world. Read the whole set of postcards; now I need to buy it and use them!
Tracey
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
not a novel. more of an amazing creative workbook. superb for getting back to simpler things, to reignite your creativity, to get your brain cogs moving. I love Keri Smith's work!
Intan Dzikria
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-improvement
I just LOVE Keri Smith!!! Every postcards in this "book" makes me happy to do an out of the box things in my daily life!!
محمود راضي
Apr 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
أنا من عشاق كتب كيري سميث، لديها نبع لا ينضب من اﻷفكار حول كل شيء بشكل يدفعك إلى إعادة التفكير حول كل ما تراه لكي تعيد صياغته بما يتلائم مع خيالك، وهى للحق من أكثر الكتاب/ الرسامين ممن يلهمونني.
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i want to read this book
Pihla
Jun 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? I love Keri Smith!
Sam
Dec 24, 2013
Invisigoth
May 25, 2015
Tedy
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2015
May 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• 500 Handmade Books: Inspiring Interpretations of a Timeless Form
  • Making Handmade Books: 100+ Bindings, Structures  Forms
  • A Guide for the Advanced Soul: A Book of Insight Tag - Hold a Problem in Your Mind
  • Playing with Books: The Art of Upcycling, Deconstructing, and Reimagining the Book
  • Creative Photography Lab for Mixed-Media Artists: 52 Exercises to Make Photography Fun
  • Tiny Houses Built with Recycled Materials: Inspiration for Constructing Tiny Homes Using Salvaged and Reclaimed Supplies
  • Respect the Spindle
  • 365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!
  • The Shopkeeper's Home: The World's Best Independent Retailers and their Stylish Homes
  • Inner Excavation: Exploring Your Self Through Photography, Poetry and Mixed Media
  • Secret Scribbled Notebooks
  • Love Letters
  • My Listography: My Amazing Life in Lists
  • Journal Fodder 365: Daily Doses of Inspiration for the Art Addict
  • My Year Without Matches: Escaping the City in Search of the Wild
  • Re-Bound: Creating Handmade Books from Recycled and Repurposed Materials
  • Sharing Nature with Children: The Classic Parents' & Teachers' Nature Awareness Guidebook
  • The Lost Art of Letter Writing
Keri Smith is an author/illustrator turned guerilla artist. She has several bestselling books, including Wreck This Journal, This is Not a Book, How To Be An Explorer of the World, Mess, Finish this Book, and The Wander Society all published by Penguin Books. Read more at her website http://WWW.KERISMITH.COM